Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Tattoo, Father & Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Tattoo, Father & Music (1013 Views)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Speaks Life As A Mother, Why She Left D’banj & More / Drake Speaks On Why He Jumped On Wizkid’s 'Ojuelegba' remix! / Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Tattoo, Father & Music by pckid: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2011
Do you think if your mum were alive, she would have told you to calm down your controversial life

Seriously, I don’t know what my mother was like. I don’t know what she would have done, whether she is as crazy as I am, or has mad ideas as I have. But I hope she was as crazy as I am if she were alive, really, because that would have been a fun mother to have, someone who is really crazy. But since died, we won’t know or find out.

As Africans, how does your father cope with the way you think

(Laughs) I was taking about my father sometime; I said that my father is a white man in a black man skin. My father is so black that when you hear him talk or reason, you just call him a white man. And I am opportuned to have a very exposed father. He is not tied down to some bullsh*t traditions. He is very liberal, he is like a bird. I am like a bird, if you leave me, I will fly. Don’t expect me to come back; I don’t need to be tied down of held down. So far, he has helped me through life. There are some things I do in movie, which people say it is not traditional.

(Cuts in), not African

What is African? Everything they tell us not to do arose from poverty. Is our t, http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/12/tonto-dikeh-speaks-on-tattoo-father-music/

(1) (Reply)

Boy 10 Locked In A Coal Bunker By His Wicked Mum & Dad For A Year / DonJazzy And Brother Set-up Oil And Gas Company / Reply To Cossy Orjiakor's Response To My Open Letter Addressed To Her And Tonto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.