Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Picture Of The Acura 98 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Picture Of The Acura 98 (2473 Views)

2007 Acura MDX (SOLD) / Direct Toks Toyota Corolla 98 Model For Sale @950K / SOLD! Registered Honda Civic 98 Coup Car For quick Sale 350k ONLY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Acura 98 by lawless: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2007
Attached is the picture of the ride I was talking about. If anyone in the house is still interested please holla at me via 08067124234 or flawlessp2000@yahoo.com

Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by lawless: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2007
By the way, its got black leather seats, AC, supersonic sound system and its going for 990k only. Its being shipped in from Canada. In addition,if anyone needs any other kind of ride, we can and ship it in for you at the lowest rates ever
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by viperman: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2007
Nice ! Nice! deal. smiley
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by sultaan(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2007
What type of Car is Acura honda?

Its Honda or Acura ****, You need to give more information on model engine size transmission etc.

Learn from Viperman's postings.
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by biggozz(m): 3:55am On Oct 08, 2007
is your acura honda still availlable? I prefer what is already in the country.
If u've got a yes for me, let me know where i could come and meet u and the ride, i need to be cruising it within the next 1 week.
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by lawless: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2007
Sultaan-If u aint buying stop window shopping.D acura honda is a lot like the honda legend but you wouldnt know that, would you?
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by lawless: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2007
Bigozz, Im sorry its a NO.But as soon as it gets here I'll let you know in case u r still interested.
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by sultaan(m): 5:25am On Oct 10, 2007
I never see Acura Honda before, them no get those fancy cars for our village.
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by tushman(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2007
YOU CAN SHIP IN ANY CAR RIGHT?
how much will it cost me to get a
2000 model mitsubishi montero sports?
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by lawless: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2007
Tushman, If u mean business, then call me on 08067124234 so we can arrange a meet and talk one on one.
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by VINDYLOMO(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2007
please kindly help me find out how much it can cost me to ship a car toyota camry 2000 model to be precise from united states of america and the duration, i mean for how long can it takes to reach lagos from us
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by VINDYLOMO(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2007
please kindly help me find out how much it can cost me to ship a car toyota camry 2000 model to be precise from united states of america and the duration, i mean for how long can it takes to reach lagos from us
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by lawless: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2007
Vindylomo, all I can tell you is that people bring in cars through different means and the cost varies.For me it doesnt cost that much and it can take up to two months or less to get to Lagos depending on where it is coming from.Is it that u want me to bring the ride in for you?If dats the case, then call me. Safe
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by Ivvie: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2007
There is no such thing as an Acura Honda.
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by sultaan(m): 5:50am On Oct 14, 2007
Ivvie, no mess up the shepard's flock. The man no want make we put sand for hin garri.

I just dey wait for his next listing of a Toyota Lexus from a cafe in Oshodi grin
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by Ivvie: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2007
sultaan:

Ivvie, no mess up the shepard's flock. The man no want make we put sand for hin garri.

I just dey wait for his next listing of a Toyota Lexus from a cafe in Oshodi grin

lol, hilarious. That was funny.
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by lawless: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2007
I have a word or two for Sultaan and Ivvie. Ignorance is a very bad disease.It gets even worse when one tries to educate the ignorant but finds himself hampered by baseless obstacles. Dat both o' y'all have not heard of the ride does not mean it dont exist. I wonder what village u come from. The ride stares u rite in the face, still u open ur gutters and talk baldadash.Instead of stopping there, u have the guts to write it down.I seriously pity u guys cos u r not even buyers but window shoppers.Pls get a life and , stay off this thread. grin
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by viperman: 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2007
gen! gen!!, lawless don vex , grin
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by lawless: 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2007
Viper, I no vex o.If I vex, I will make sure those dudes will see me in their dreams.lol wink
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by viperman: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2007
lawless:

Viper, I no vex o.If I vex, I will make sure those dudes will see me in their dreams.lol wink

if that's the case then abeg no vex at all oo , hehehe grin
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by Ivvie: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2007
@Lawless

You don't know who you are fooling with.  Look who is calling me a window shopper.  There is no enchantment against Israel nor divination against Jacob, so bury yourself seeing yourself in your dream.  You won't and cannot cage me.  Where is the education in Acura Honda?  There is no such thing as Acura Honda and it remains that way.  You seem not to know the way of being civil.  Where is the Acura Honda that you are talking about? 

I am in no way looking for a car to buy.  Acura Honda indeed is a catch of curiosity.  With respect to Sultaan, his understanding is cognitive about vehicles and has experience on Honda's.  That's his credibility to fall back on. 

If you decided to humble yourself and see the point of view, you'd have corrected the post title.  ,  and you call us ignorant.  What you have laid before your market is eating your cake and having it.  Acura Honda is none existence.  Inconclusive!  I don't know what else to say.  I can only sympathise with you. 

I don't believe I came lashing at you.  It's a free world and everyone's entitled to an opinion.  Why the insult?  I believe the right thing to have done is to have questioned the opposition and then you see where you erred in black and white.

The wish the best in your sales (with all sincerity).
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by sultaan(m): 2:18am On Oct 16, 2007
Na me you wan come for visit for dream?
I go take my goat horn show you.
Na firi firi eye dey see nose, boo boo dey look, he go land he go land butterfly dey take enter bush.
I say make you show me the back of the car that has Acura Honda on it grin
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by lawless: 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2007
This goes out to u know who.One relies on the rep of the other and still claims to have knowledge. This is simply a case of a blind man leading another blind man.May God help us on this forum cos ignorance is knocking on the doors of nairaland.I rest my case.
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by lawless: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2007
By the way, I think a word of advice should be offered Ivvie.Know that even the greatest sage reduces himself to the most stupid person, the day he assigns himself the status of the ALL-KNOWING. If u identify with such peops, then u equate urself wit them. R u sure ur friend knows what he claims to know bout honda cars? I will make sure u have a chance of seeing the ride urself when it gets here. Meanwhile, BE CAREFUL WHO U CHOOSE AS UR FREINDS. wink One luv dawg
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by Ivvie: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2007
I'll loosen it to you.  Toyota Inc. seperated Lexis from Toyota to usher a new market of luxury and refined models with steeper prices.  No one will buy a Toyota at a price of a Lexus.  Besides, Toyota had a lot of mess going on at the time plus the Lexis trademark that was infringed on.  We have Lexus and we have Toyota and nothing as Lexus Toyota.

The naming nomenclature was taken by other manufacturers when the market became successful except for Mazda.  The exact derivative is what we were referring to with your Honda Acura.  There is no such thing.   At the dealerships, they are regarded as two seperate bodies and you cannot cross-part or cross reference the two brands with themselves.  Both cars are built on the same chassis, same engineers design and stress analyse the vehicles but to the public, it's presented on an isolated plate.  As for Nissan's, the Infiniti is another rebadged Maxima. 

No doubt, Sultaan knows and has knowledge about cars and Honda's to be precise.  He has detailed explanations in posts that are narrowly detailed.  Never despise anyone, you cannot tell tomorrow. You might need his knowledge instead of being played in the near future. I respect him and acknowledge his knowledge.

Nobody is saying you don't have a car to sell, what we were saying was that there is no car badged Acura Honda.  It's either Acura or Honda.
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by sultaan(m): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2007
To say the fact I had no idea what the car is but I know it will be a huge blunder for Honda to tarnish its luxurious line with such a name.

The RSX is based on a Civic and they sold the Acura 1.6 EL as a rebadged Accord in Canada such a car would be suicide in US.
Acura had to go as far as possible away from Honda(not to show difference btw a $18k car and $32k car as sheet metal)

I expected Lawless to correct his blunder, but instead he got defensive/offensive; which indicates that he probably has no knowledge the car he posted. Just get a pic off the web and gather a herd.An unconvincing salesman like Lawless only points to one type of Nigerian online.

Here is what you are selling

Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by lawless: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2007
All I'll say at this time is , Nice pictures
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by Ivvie: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2007
Lawless

You don't say nice picture, you apologise, get along and move on. Give honour to whom honour is due. This is being civil. Remember the initial post made, he was asking if you were selling Honda or Acura.

To my understanding, I had never seen that vehicle before because it never made U.S. market. The '98 Acura is bigger and longer than the version shown.

It takes a big heart for someone to assist you in a sale of whom he/she'll make no profit of. Don't deprive him of his apology.

Regards
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by lawless: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2007
Ivvie, it seems u want us to continue quibbling over words.

Well, my acura honda is still an acura honda.I call it an acura honda cos its a honda brand. They come out of the same plant and are variants of each other.That explains the similarities between cars like Honda legend and Acura legend.Its nice to know that I influenced u into carrying out some research.So if nomenclature was the problem, u or sultaan could have simply asked nicely, not resort to the ITK posture.Consequently, I think the apology should come from both o' y'all.

Im only here to sell and so I would rather spend my time talking with serious car buyers who are more concerned bout the value of the goods than the nomenclature.Take no offense my brother, it is what it is.
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by Ivvie: 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2007
It's all good!

Wish you the best!
Re: Picture Of The Acura 98 by jayzee(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2007
@lawless

These guys mean no harm. A little perspective will help. And we never know when we need each other tommorow so keep the peace aight.

(1) (Reply)

05 Honda I V Tech Ex V4 Full Option WEEKS OLD Reg For 1.8M REDUCE NO MORE SELLI / 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan Auto Tramsnition Buy Me 1.9 Million / 2010 Toyota Venza Price N4.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.