Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Free Hosting Services - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Hosting Services (722 Views)

Website Designing, Graphic Designing, And Web Hosting Services. Cheap & Reliable / How To Register 'free Domain' And Free Hosting / Free Hosting Service For All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Hosting Services by symbols: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2011
HI GUYS,
HERE IS A GRATE RESOURCES I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU.ITS A FREE HOSTING FOR YOUR WEB.
http:///freewebhosting
Re: Free Hosting Services by ilekky(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2011
Even in free town,nothing is free and mind you if you

are going to get a free hosting,then it is either the person

is doing promo to get more customers or they are displaying their

advertisement and your own url will just be a sub domain.

Be careful so you don't get into wrong hands.Whatever you pay

for has much value than what anybody offers for you free of charge.
Re: Free Hosting Services by nawebco(m): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2012
Our free web hosting is available at www.naija4web.com/webhosting.html.
good luck
Re: Free Hosting Services by ilekky(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2012
Why are you taking people for ride?You said it is free but the web link above

shows that it is a paid service.You had mentioned numerous web hosting

websites but they are all paid service.Please don't mislead people or

is this another gimmick to visit the link.Try and be sincere.Integrity is

important.
Re: Free Hosting Services by nawebco(m): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2012
hi ilekki
You should have checked the site very well or better still text for more info. or even call before having this wrong
conclusion. if you look at the last words at the left of your screen,(above chitika adv), you see "download free hosting form" , this you should have done. thanks. beware, at naija4web we stand by our words. for more info u can call 08187256312
Re: Free Hosting Services by babariches: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2012
ilekky:

Even in free town,nothing is free and mind you if you

There are free hosting but the issue that there are just free
things you can do with such free host.
Re: Free Hosting Services by heebakutty: 5:09am On Jan 08, 2012
Informative!!! i ve hosted my domain with Thewebpole and hosted my domain, the 24/7 customer support service is good and satisfactory, there are two different OS and three different plans of that you can select the one which suits for you and there are languages like asp.net,ruby,rails etc also you can choose the type of language you use for you,

(1) (Reply)

Check If Your Email Accounts Have Been Compromised - Pwnedlist / I Need A Web Designer For My Website / Get Approved For Google Adsense In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.