Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You (7290 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Make A Wish For The Person Above You / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by lifestyle1(m): 1:58am On Jan 01, 2012
wish you all the best bro!! you are a lucky man, 2012 will favor you  cool

I'm starting a new page- am lucky too!! grin grin
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by jpphilips(m): 2:00am On Jan 01, 2012
I wish that odechukwu will wake from slumber and fight corruption in this country

I wish beaf will be infected with incurable leprosy this year
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by Sike(m): 2:06am On Jan 01, 2012
To God be the Glory!
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by ThundrCork(m): 2:08am On Jan 01, 2012
jp philips:

I wish that odechukwu will wake from slumber and fight corruption in this country

Haba guy, that's too extreme.

I wish you all a joyful year filled with continous happiness,peace and success!!!
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by Nosyke(m): 2:08am On Jan 01, 2012
jp philips:

I wish you 4 sets of triplets and also wish you the wisdom to stick to topics on nairaland and elsewhere  this year.
Let somebody say a loud amen.
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 01, 2012
Nosyke:

I wish you 4 sets of triplets and also wish you the wisdom to stick to topics on nairaland and elsewhere this year.
Let somebody say a loud amen.

I wish u goodluck and a prosperous new year ahead
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 01, 2012
^^wish you the sweetness of this life and longevity be upon you and your household this year,
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by misterh(m): 2:16am On Jan 01, 2012
I pray u achieve 99.98% of ur set goals in 2012,
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by misterh(m): 2:17am On Jan 01, 2012
^^^ i wish u all wat u wish urself,
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by sulakishop(m): 2:43am On Jan 01, 2012
MAY GOD GRANT U POWER LIKE MERLIN, HANCOCK AND ZEDDICCUS ZUL ZORANDER

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by dasparrow: 3:05am On Jan 01, 2012
^^^^^^^
I wish you everything you wish yourself this coming year as well as long life and prosperity.
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by modavi: 3:27am On Jan 01, 2012
I wish u all u wish urself! Muah! Kiss kiss!
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by goldng: 5:42am On Jan 01, 2012
I wish you the very best in all your endeavors
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by MrResource(m): 5:56am On Jan 01, 2012
^^i wish you more success in your e-currency deals cheesy
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 01, 2012
Best Wishes, More Glory to come in 2012. U shall be Celebrated! Amen.
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by ACM10: 7:29am On Jan 01, 2012
^^^^
Forever my warm wishes are for u. Have a promising and fulfilling new year.
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by 27naira(m): 7:29am On Jan 01, 2012
^^ I wish you a graduation from pure water to bottled water this year!  cheesy

You shall not take okada but drop.

You shall not take ABC transport but Arik

You shall not wear Tommy Hilfinger but Tommy Hilfiger

your shoes shall know no sorrow this year.

Oya say amen!  grin
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by jamace(m): 7:50am On Jan 01, 2012
LOL  grin grin

Happy new year bros and may your 27Naira turn to 27millionNaira in 2012. grin
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by Abayomin70(m): 7:54am On Jan 01, 2012
I wish u good luck in dis year
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by Ranoscky(m): 7:56am On Jan 01, 2012
Wish u happiness all long!
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by Hollalek(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2012
I wish u every succesful tins 2 u all,
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by ACM10: 8:04am On Jan 01, 2012
27naira:

^^ I wish you a graduation from pure water to bottled water this year!  cheesy

You shall not take okada but drop.

You shall not take ABC transport but Arik

You shall not wear Tommy Hilfinger but Tommy Hilfiger

your shoes shall know no sorrow this year.

Oya say amen!  grin

[size=18pt]amen![/size] grin
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by escobar07(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2012
i wish you success.
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2012
Wish u a most beautiful,successful,love-filled n prosperous 2012.
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by lynxnoon(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2012
i wish u all the best God has to offer u this year and beyond smiley smiley
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by Somatic(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2012
Wish yhu a good life, a good woman (or man if it is yhur leaning buh na 14 years O), lots of cash, lovely houses, fine cars and good looking children in 2012 and beyond. Happy new year.
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by sylve11: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2012
I wish u long life span like aluminium roofing sheet! sad cool
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by librangyps(f): 10:31am On Jan 01, 2012
I wish u wat u wished d person above u wink
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by maasoap(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2012
I wish you good health, happy moments and better relation this year. Happy New Year.
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by aAK1(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2012
i wish u Gods help in all u lay ur hands on in the year 2012
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by no1madman(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHa!
Re: Make A New Year Wish For The Person Above You by Pitamack(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2012
All your desires and expectations be fulfilled in 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Question And Answer Game / Question Of The Day:- Solve This If You’re A Genius – Simple Maths / Movies A - Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.