Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

hh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / hh (3450 Views)

Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Prophet Muhammad Prophesied In Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hh by movicy(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2012
hh
Re: hh by Joagbaje(m): 8:42am On Jan 01, 2012
Are you born again or your just a religious man? 
The issues you raised has nothing to do with salvation.  It is faith in Jesus christ that counts. He is the way , he is life.

I would have loved you to make your doubts explicitly clear so that I can answer your questions. Let's start with this

,biblical verse even said best way 2 worship our god is 2 bow down b4 thee,only muslim did dis,we xristian go church 2 sing dance and pray i av never read biblical verse dat support dis,am totally confused

The bible never said so. The best way to worship God is not bowing down. The best way to worship God is by the spirit. And when your led by the spirit ,their are different gestures and position, according to Gods spirit. Either by ;lifting hands , Dancing, Bowing Dow , postratiing, singing ,

DANCING ,JUMPING AROUND WITH INSTRUMENTS
Psalms 149:3
Let them praise his name in the dance:let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp

LIFTING  HANDS WHILE STANDING,
1 Timothy 2:8
I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

BOWING DOWN
Ephesians 3:14
For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

PROSTRATE
Luke 17:16
16 And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.

KNEELING DOWN
Psalms 95:6
. . let us kneel before the Lord our maker.

There's no best way to worship God, but by the spirit.

John 4:24
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth

1 Like

Re: hh by EvilBrain1(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2012
@OP

What you're saying is like asking which is better for curing malaria, charcoal or sand? While its likely that one is better than the other, the point is moot because both of them are basically useless.

And both the bible and the koran can be massaged into supporting practically anything. They can both be interpreted any way you want depending on your imagination and whatever preconcieved ideas you have about them. If you think the bible supports the koran, its only because you have chosen to see it that way.

Some people believe the koran is the most noble book ever written, while others believe that it supports mindless violence, mistreatment of women, and child molestation. And both groups of people are right in a way, because religious books are all things to all people.
Re: hh by Sweetnecta: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^ The Creator of man can cure Malaria that you have with the cheapest "piorWoota", while mine is cured with charcoal, and Jo's can be cured with Lemon grass. Allah cured the stomachache of Prophet Moses [as] by ordinary leaves from a shrub.

Moses had the same stomachache later and took the same leaves, thinking it is the leaves that cured. It didn't, except that Allah cured it and He is the Curer of all diseases.

Muhammad [as] said that every disease has a cure for it. Death is the only one that does not have a cure because the Curer has made death compulsory on every soul.

@Joagbaje; Being born again is only a figment of your imagination. Changing you way from disbelief to absolute belief in Oneness of God through Islamic monotheism is your salvation because your sins are turned to good deeds and you are sinless when you become muslim at the time you finish declaring your reversion.

If you are a christian or jew before, you gain double rewards and starts from positive, instead of just zero, zero, the point the others will start from when they enter Islam.

Your salvation is Monotheism in Islam. It is your rebirth, if you will your born again.

Your condemnation is the other belief; eg trinity.

I pray that the heart of the OP will get firm and thirsty to receive Mercy of God WHO is alone in His Majestic Authority.
Re: hh by Judek2(m): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2012
movicy:

Since a months ago when my account here has been confirmed through my email,since then i have beign loosing faith in bible,i usually read both quran,hadith and bible since then,i read most verse contradicting orders in bible,i saw verses dat dat back islamic activities inside the bible eg(nehemiah 8:4 salat in bible,),(isaih 2:2 hajj in bible),(isaih 29:12 prophecy of muhammed)e.t.c,

where you realy a Christian atall? Even a xtian who leaves xtianity must know the fact that Christians dont uphold the laws of the old tastaments,they are all by human works,and works is not necessary for salvation,that was why Jesus came and died for us.(if you were a xtian,you should know more).

but i felt surprise that my pastor cant withstand my muslim friend when i introduce both,all wat my frnd is sayin is [b]islam is d key 2 salvation and paradise,[/b]but my pastor cant claim dat when both r stil debating,

That bold alone has contradicted your sincere write ups.
Do you know what is salvation?
Your mare mention of old laws to back your loss of fate in salvation and heaven,only makes it on a biased side.
A xtian knows more than anybody in the world the meaning Salvation and the key to heaven, but it seems you dont.

i even read some documentory about miracles in islam e.g(rock in sujud position,tree in ruku found in australia,leaf form lailaila allah in berlin,germany,)e.t.c,

As you even believe in miracles, as a Christian, nobody ever in this world should know the meaning of miracles more than you. Apart from Christ, Christianity is a miracle itself.
It seems you dont know what is a miracle.

biblical verse even said best way 2 worship our god is 2 bow down b4 thee,only muslim did dis,we xristian go church 2 sing dance and pray i av never read biblical verse dat support dis,

As a Christian, nobody even your pastor should have to tell you the mode you worship God.
@Jaogbaje has done a good explanation on that.

am totally confused cn sm1 help me,i dont want 2 go hell
am totally

As a Christian,you have the authority over hell and fears no death atall.
As a Christian,you must know that Jesus Christ defeated death. He holds the Key to Heaven and Hell, even Satan dont have authority over his abode, Jesus has.
A true follower of Christ can never say,"I'm afraid of going to hell".

To be sincere to you, you dont sound like a Christian atall. Even a Christian who has no built faith wont say your above.
Even if you are a Christian, you dont know anything about the Bible and Jesus Christ. Jesus said, "My people perish because of lack of knowledge"

In order to help you if you realy are a Christian, go and read the Bible,let the Bible be your daily guide.
READ EXPECIALLY THE NEW TASTAMENTS ABOUT JESUS CHRIST.
No pastor or anybody will minister it to you but The Holy Spirit, then you can answer your questions by yourself without anybodys help.

PEACE cool

1 Like

Re: hh by Sweetnecta: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2012
^^^^^^^^ you need to watch what you are saying because you are leading the Op astray while he is struggling to find the straight path.

The prophets of Old who Jesus came to imitate [Abraham is the father of faith, not Jesus who followed his path] worshiped God by bowing, kneeling, prostrating, physically along with their submitting souls. They didn't see God because He is Unseen.

Jesus also bowed, knelt and prostrated to God {At the Gethsemane}. We read that he said he is powerless and called to God Ellah to help him.

How then is a christian going to worship God differently and claims that he is a sincere worshiper of God and or say that he is following the footsteps of Jesus?

Is there a reason that Christianity is a miracle, either by deeds, supernatural phenomenon, or share head count? In each, you will find even Hinduism better and it is paganism.

How did Jo explain how to worship God, especially when it is different from how Jesus and all the prophets [as] worshiped God?
Re: hh by Sweetnecta: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2012
Even the name of your faith [christianity] is man made not heavenly ordained.
Re: hh by LagosShia: 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2012
@movicy

review the below and you will see alot more reasons to be atheist than to be christian following the bible!:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.0.html

Islam is the only way!!!
Re: hh by aletheia(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2012
@OP: Is this how you were told that Muslims should proselytize Christians? By lying and pretending to be Christian. You were never a Christian. You are a Muslim. Stop lying and practicing deceit.

movicy:

. . .i have beign loosing faith in bible,i usually read both quran,hadith and bible
Only Muslims who fancy themselves devout "usually read (sic)both quran,hadith and bible"

movicy:

since then,i read most verse contradicting orders in bible,i saw verses dat dat back islamic activities inside the bible eg(nehemiah 8:4 salat in bible,),(isaih 2:2 hajj in bible),(isaih 29:12 prophecy of muhammed)e.t.c
^
Story, story. A christian knows how to spell Isaiah.

movicy:

(nehemiah 8:4 salat in bible,)
^
Nonsense. Salat is simply the Arabic word for prayer. Every time I pray, whether at home or in Church, I am performing salat.

movicy:

(isaih 2:2 hajj in bible)
^
Typical Muslim tactic of looking for validation in the Bible. Verse 3 immediately shows that the place in question is Zion/Jerusalem. Or is Mecca the place of Haj now Jerusalem?

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. [Isa 2:3]

movicy:

(isaih 29:12 prophecy of muhammed)
^
And the verses preceding Isaiah 29:12 show exactly what it means:
For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: [Isa 29:10-11]

movicy:

,but i felt surprise that my pastor cant withstand my muslim friend when i introduce both,all wat my frnd is sayin is islam is d key 2 salvation and paradise,but my pastor cant claim dat when both r stil debating
^
Even the most ignorant pastor will still be able to claim that Jesus is the key to salvation if nothing else. Try harder Muslim.

movicy:

,i even read some documentory about miracles in islam e.g(rock in sujud position,tree in ruku found in australia,leaf form lailaila allah in berlin,germany,)e.t.c,
^
I dey laugh. You are betraying your roots. The average Christian divorced from Islam does not know what the terms bolded above mean and will not use them in routine conversation. I guess this is what you were offered as to why Islam is better by your Imams/Alfas. You forgot to include the fish that had "lailaila etc" on its side as well. These alleged miracles are dubious.

movicy:

biblical verse even said best way 2 worship our god is 2 bow down b4 thee,only muslim did dis,
^
I am yet to see these biblical verses that say the best way to worship is to bow down. . .please can you show me these verses?

movicy:

we xristian go church 2 sing dance and pray i av never read biblical verse dat support dis,am totally confused
^
Here are some verses. Help yourself to them. . .
Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; [Eph 5:19]
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms. [Jas 5:13]

movicy:

cn sm1 help me,i dont want 2 go hell 
am totally     
^
Unless you repent and believe that Jesus is Lord and the Son of God
. . .well all Muslims are assured of entering Hell by Allah.
Sura 19:70-72:
And surely We are Best Aware of those most worthy to be burned therein. There is not one of you but shall approach it. That is a fixed ordinance of thy Lord. Then We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.

1 Like

Re: hh by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2012
Easy to decipher that this was a Lie, very poorly stage managed one at that.

Taqiyya in action !

Liars them ALL.

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." -Revelation 2:18
Re: hh by LagosShia: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2012
aletheia:

Unless you repent and believe that Jesus is Lord and the Son of God
. . .well all Muslims are assured of entering Hell by Allah.

liar!

does the verse you quoted say we will enter hell?

can't yoou just preach your boring christian religion without lying on/to others?

or the tactic of scaring people with doom to force them accept the "christian blood of human sacrifce" has now taken another level?
Re: hh by LagosShia: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2012
frosbel:

Easy to decipher that this was a Lie, very poorly stage managed one at that.

Taqiyya in action !

Liars them ALL.

"But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death." -Revelation 2:18

[size=14pt]TAQIYYAH IN THE BIBLE!!![/size]

Genesis 12:10-13
10 Now there was a famine in the land, and Abram went down to Egypt to live there for a while because the famine was severe. 11 As he was about to enter Egypt, he said to his wife Sarai, “I know what a beautiful woman you are. 12 When the Egyptians see you, they will say, ‘This is his wife.’ Then they will kill me but will let you live. 13 Say you are my sister, so that I will be treated well for your sake and my life will be spared because of you.”

2 Kings 9:10-15
“Hazael went to meet Elisha, taking with him as a gift forty camel-loads of all the finest wares of Damascus. He went in and stood before him, and said, "Your son Ben-Hadad king of Aram has sent me to ask, 'Will I recover from this illness?' " 10 Elisha answered, "Go and say to him, 'You will certainly recover'; but the LORD has revealed to me that he will in fact die." 11 He stared at him with a fixed gaze until Hazael felt ashamed. Then the man of God began to weep. 12 "Why is my lord weeping?" asked Hazael. "Because I know the harm you will do to the Israelites," he answered. "You will set fire to their fortified places, kill their young men with the sword, dash their little children to the ground, and rip open their pregnant women." 13 Hazael said, "How could your servant, a mere dog, accomplish such a feat?" "The LORD has shown me that you will become king of Aram," answered Elisha. 14 Then Hazael left Elisha and returned to his master. When Ben-Hadad asked, "What did Elisha say to you?" Hazael replied, "He told me that you would certainly recover." 15 But the next day he took a thick cloth, soaked it in water and spread it over the king's face, so that he died. Then Hazael succeeded him as king”.

Romans 3:7
“But if the truth of God through my lie abounded unto his glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner?”

Philippians 1:18
“But what does it matter? Nothing matters except that, in one way or another, people are told the message about Christ, whether with honest or dishonest motives, and I’m happy about that. [/u]Yes, I will continue to be happy.”

2Corinthians 12:16
“But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, [u]being crafty, I caught you with guile.“
Re: hh by aletheia(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2012
LagosShia:

Yes. It does. Face front!

And O yes, you saw nothing wrong with your Muslim brother starting a thread with lies. Muslim hypocrite!
Re: hh by Sweetnecta: 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2012
^^^^^^ you are a year older and a worse hypocrite.

"None of you will but come to it" in the section where the verse you butchered is the same way you made Jesus Yahweh [it must have been a falling from grace to be killed if it happened, but Alhamdulillah it was made to seem so on Jesus son of Mary [i remembered pretending to be asleep]], meant all mankind, children of Adam, does not mean enter it, or be punished by it. No christian will escape coming to it.

Interesting enough, some guy in christianity argued that Jesus went to "hell" and in it so saints in there. Thats in the Bible I guess. If Jesus and the saints went to hell, why do you aletheia think you shall escape going to hell? Are you better than the Biblical Jesus?

Funny man aletheia.
Re: hh by LagosShia: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2012
aletheia:

Yes. It does. Face front!

And O yes, you saw nothing wrong with your Muslim brother starting a thread with lies. Muslim hypocrite!

we shall be shown what we have being spared and escaped.but the verse does not say we will be punished in it.

i dont know who started this thread.but i know for sure it pains you followers of fraud and falsehood to know that people are leaving your christianity and bunch of money pastors and fake prophets and organizations in christianity!
Re: hh by Judek2(m): 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2012
Muslims are hypocrites. Here are previous posts by this OP:

Quote from: ibide on December 06, 2011, 10:33 AM Must the muslem people react to any progress we make ? How does it affect u if we build the largest church in the world ? Pls ask boro haram(NIGER DELTA MILITTANT) to build some musqe for u fool,MOST OF BOKO HARAM R NT MUSLIM SM R XRISTIAN,ALL HAUSA R NT MUSLIM,Y DID BOKO HARRAM BOMB MOSQUE IF DEY R MUSLIM,I KNW DEY WIL SURELY DESTROY SUCH CHURCH

sm pple r still fool d hadith r reffering 2 d apostle of muhammad becose when there is jihad christian also call on crusade,islam hate killing becouse muhammad teach of peace,but d crusaders alway want war
[/quote]

Forums / Religion / Re: Differences
Between Muhammad
And Jesus on: November 21, 2011, 03:36 PM

sm pple r stil fool,jesus in d bible is a sinner but very different in d quran,its just because d torah has been increased 2 d extent of corruption(1)jesus in d bible is an outlaw he break 10 commandment of moses
(2)imaging God going 2 night club nd change water 2 alcoholic wine dat intoxicated d guest after d party just 2 sufficed
(3)jesus is so cruel and rascal 4 entering a building meant 4 business transactn and scattered there,he kill their ram and spoil d Goods(4)sm xristian believ jesus is nt a sinner bt he is by making a law dat a child dat call his/her mother a witbh shuld be stoned 2 death bt condemn moses law (5)according 2 mathew 10:34-35,nd mark 12:29 did u tink jesus is nt wicked wit dat  bt
jesus in quran is a pure man born wit miracle performing miracle bt d birth of jesus has cause commotion in human thought,nw sm fool r nw worshiping jesus,jesus is a false deity he cnt save u neither he cn nt save hmself frm evil he seek 4 help 4rm god he is a human like u poccessing d xracteristic of human he drink he eat excreate wastes, he sleep etc,xristian r pagan and hypocrite.

stop dis b4 thunder go strike u,Holy quran is never a worst book bcs is from thy lord our God,nd if u may thought dis read quran very well and see maybe their would be a verse contradicting another just as bible did

quran is a direct revelation frm God while bible were written years after d departure of d christ,and since christ failed to complete his mission and acended 2 heaven,then,satan now has d ability 2 fool pple base on dis topic xritian r hypocrite dey alway antagonise God commandment mean while jesus never learnt about d bleeping satanic religion,since Ishmael is d first son of abraham who did u expect 2 use as sacrifice after abraham has make promise of sacrificing his first son to God

Quote from: free123 on October
16, 2011, 09:26 PM

Lagoshia no matter how u put it, Jesus Christ never killed or terrorised people. He taught us kindness, forgiveness and love. Mohammed, on the other hand, was a terrorist, a war monger who could not control his intimate desires. He taught u violence (because his life was violent), how to kill infidels and how to oppress women. Indeed islam knows no peace because its founder was not peaceful

fool,it seems a demon is living in your soul dont ever say such rubbish about sometin u dont know its foundation christian and islam r both good even budhaism.
[quote]

I m even sorry for advicing you. How can you claim to be a Christian who want to go to heaven but losing faith in xtianity,while all your posts is full of violence and insults. YOU ARE A WOLF IN SHEEP CLOTHING.
Have mercy upon yourself.
Re: hh by Joagbaje(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2012
How come movicy disappeared into thin air after opening the thread?

1 Like

Re: hh by Tadolism: 2:10am On Oct 27, 2012

Re: hh by pastormustwak: 2:14am On Oct 27, 2012
Trollin. .
Re: hh by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2012
Why do you feel a need to lie? Read john3:16.
Re: hh by UyiIredia(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
The question the OP needs to answer is what is in the Bible that is making him/her lose faith in it. Once that is anawered the problem is half-solved.
Re: hh by pastormustwacc: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
Let me breakdown the problems of the OP.

1. He was a christian by birth or a convert. But let me use the term "babe in the lord".
2. He also wishes to know the truth about the various religions and God (He already acknowleges there is a God, but does not know the way to that God).
3. He is yet to receive baptism of the holy spirit - so does not really understand the truth (his human guide was a fluke).
4. Was in conflict with the way RELIGION IS PRACTICED (And wants to know the reason why this is, and that is so)
5. His pastor failed him because he does not posses the knowlege expected, and was defeated by a muslim.
6. He is afraid of going to hell, and his pastor seems confused.
7. Studying many religious books at the same time is a very difficult thing for a convert.
8. He is naturally full of questions. It is not everyone that is dogmatic, and easily controlled, by church doctrines.

Notes: A growing christian always expect much from the "Evangelist/Pastor/Holy man", but even my own pastors have failed me in the same way as the OP. It was through the holy spirit that i got guidiance because in the actual sense - i am tired of the way the christian religion is being managed (just that it is not an easy thing not to identify with them). There is no such thing as a freelancer christian or an individual christian. You need fellowship to grow, and fellowship with the right people - and not unholy gatherings - which will bring damnation.
Re: hh by dexmond: 4:24am On Oct 28, 2012
LagosShia:

liar!

can't yoou just preach your boring christian religion without lying on/to others?

or the tactic of scaring people with doom to force them accept the "christian blood of human sacrifce" has now taken another level?
can you interprete the verse for everybody to understand, or else the poster is correct.

(1) (Reply)

Shocker, Confusion As Spiritualist Consults On The Source Of Lords Chosen Power / Rccg Sunday School Manual Lesson 11: “victory Over Sin” – November 13th , 2016 / Ghananian Pastor Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.