Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Multilinks Website Expired And Awaiting Deletion - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Multilinks Website Expired And Awaiting Deletion (460 Views)

Facebook Pays Researcher $12.5K For Uncovering Image-deletion Security Flaws / Multilinks Axesstel Router Outdoor Antenna +15 M Cable / Used Multilinks Anydata Adu-510d Modem For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multilinks Website Expired And Awaiting Deletion by Webonme: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2012
Can you please imagine,

I noticed www.multilinks.com have not been working and i couldn't get to check my modem's balance for sometime now.
Their service have been poor for weeks, their modems was not browsing for me and all my friends here in Abuja and even called Lagos and was told it was same. They never picks up the call when you call their customer care, the last time i called last week, i spent 35 minutes and yet they told me to still "hold on for the next available agent"

Now, Today, Visited their website again, and i was told by go daddy that their website expired 2 days ago and its awaiting renewal or deletion.

Multilinks for that matter, What's happening to them
Re: Multilinks Website Expired And Awaiting Deletion by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2012
If you really prefer CDMA , switch to Visafone. MLT is having very huge problem. You can try this site also. http://www.multi-links.com/index.html

(1) (Reply)

Curve 3 Needed Within Lasu Ojo / Get A Wired/wireless Intercom In Your Office,business Or Home From 35k/55k / Please Help Me Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.