Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Somebody Pls Help Me, I Hv Pimples On My Face O, Nd Am Stil Young - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Pls Help Me, I Hv Pimples On My Face O, Nd Am Stil Young (2305 Views)

How To Permanently Cure Pimples On Your Face In 23 Days / What Can I Use To Clear Off Pimples On My Face / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Pls Help Me, I Hv Pimples On My Face O, Nd Am Stil Young by johnstar(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2012
Pls sum1 shuld help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ on ow 2 treat pimples pn my face, or wer can i treat my face
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me, I Hv Pimples On My Face O, Nd Am Stil Young by hotcoco(m): 3:48am On Jan 02, 2012
You should see a doctor.

Depending on how bad the acne is, you could get a topical antibiotic maybe with benzoyl peroxide or a Vitamin A analog cream. You could also be asked to use an oral antibiotic along with some topicals.
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me, I Hv Pimples On My Face O, Nd Am Stil Young by johnstar(m): 6:36am On Jan 02, 2012
Pls sir list d names of d drugs i wil use on my fave bcus hv been using so many cream 2 cure my face bt non of D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥♍ works,d pimples in my face aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ tiny nd plenty
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me, I Hv Pimples On My Face O, Nd Am Stil Young by ignis: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2012
Pimple does not have cure, Just pass the pimple age limit.
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me, I Hv Pimples On My Face O, Nd Am Stil Young by sukmama: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2012
there is a solution to your pimples, dont worry again, drugs and creams will never treat your because pimples is caused internally not externally. Go and get a copy of the ebook, "The complete Pimples treatment guide" how to get rid of any type of pimples in less than 14 days guaranteed. Your story will never be the same when you apply the steps detailed in the guide. If you dont take this step now, your pimples may not go as soon as you want. visit www.quickpimplessolution.com/14dayscure.
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me, I Hv Pimples On My Face O, Nd Am Stil Young by KemiA1: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2012
Start with the following:

1. Stop all medications you are using on your face.

2. Wash your face twice a day with cleanser like Neutrogena soap.

3. Change your pillowslip every 3- 4 days

4. DO NOT, in whatever fashion, touch your pimples or your face.

5. Steam your face to open the clogged pores.

6. Drink at least 8 glasses of [b]water [/b]a day.

You are on a long road, but with patience and persistence, you can get where you need to go.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Pls Help Me, I Hv Pimples On My Face O, Nd Am Stil Young by hotcoco(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2012
Your acne can be any one of mild inflammatory to moderate to the nodulocystic or scarring type.

Each type is treated differently.

The advice on regular face washing etc is good. You can also start use Clindamycin cream/ erythromycin cream plus Neo medrol for starters.

If it doesn`t improve in a month or two, see a doctor.
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me, I Hv Pimples On My Face O, Nd Am Stil Young by johnstar(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2012
Ohk, tnx
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me, I Hv Pimples On My Face O, Nd Am Stil Young by Teddmosby: 7:18am On Jan 11, 2012
Hey John, i read your post which aroused my pain.When i was around 20 yr old, i also suffered from such problem of pimples on my face which make me unattractive.Pimples are most arises either due to oily face skin  or from the dust mites.For this, i got a suggestion of using cleanser for my face and frankly speaking it worth.I search for the cleanser product on internet and buy a product from http://www.jdharris.co.uk/crystal-clear-soothing-cleansing-gel-cleanser, which change my life.now i can enjoy my life in no worries. You have time to get rid from this.
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me, I Hv Pimples On My Face O, Nd Am Stil Young by rango2011(m): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2012
Get this ebook : DIY natural grooming/beauty tips for men and women.Having beautiful skin, complexion and body involves eating healthy and right food. Some of the best beauty treatment and solutions are simple foods found in our kitchen or grocery stores.The best about natural foods is that these foods do not contain preservatives, chemicals or irritant fragrances present in many commercial brands products. To get a copy of this ebook send your email address to rangosuper@gmail.com with subject: health ebook request,and I"ll send the ebook to your email.
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me, I Hv Pimples On My Face O, Nd Am Stil Young by davou4eva(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
Wash ur face regularly with toilet soap, always go out with clean handkerchief to wipe ur oily face as much as you can, drink enough water possibly first thing in the morning, eat enough fruits, watch wat you eat, go hunger strike atimes and i assured you their will be some difference cos it works for me.
Re: Somebody Pls Help Me, I Hv Pimples On My Face O, Nd Am Stil Young by switdick(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
Lol@topic nd poster saying he's still young,when should you have pimples,when you have gray hair on your jaw and chin?

My dear there's no remedy for it,its just a phase that will pass,however you can reduce it by lots of water intake,keeping the face clean@all times,yeah,and fruits consumption too,avoid contact with anything even your dirty hands on the face.lol...etc...bye!

(1) (Reply)

What Pills To Take For Menstrual Pain. / Antiserum Cure For Ebola / Fenugreek For Health And Healing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.