Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery - Autos (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery (45194 Views)

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) / SOLD!!!!!!!Pre-order Promotion -2003 Camry LE - - -4 Weeks Delivery / Lovely Cars Below 1 Million Naira + Pre order Cars 1995 - 2000 Models. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Osama10:

My present predicament with Pre-order dealt a heavy blow to that deal, but am still trying to convince my peeps on it.

[size=14pt] I can understand your worry. Lets do it this way, inspect and pay for any of the 2 Lexus above once they gets here or if they are still particular about color preference, then we can strike a deal with just 20% REFUNDABLE commitment just like I did for jinadujosefu https://www.nairaland.com/2376836/clean-title-2000-lexus-rx

Getting your choice Vehicle specification already in Nigeria could be tedious and tiring, that is the essence of pre-order.
[/size]

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Osama10(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
calculusx:

[size=14pt] I can understand your worry. Lets do it this way, inspect and pay for any of the 2 Lexus above once they gets here or if they are still particular about color preference, then we can strike a deal with just 20% REFUNDABLE commitment just like I did for jinadujosefu https://www.nairaland.com/2376836/clean-title-2000-lexus-rx
Getting your choice Vehicle specification already in Nigeria could be tedious and tiring, that is the essence of pre-order.
[/size]

Ok I'll look at the 20% thing & get back when am ready.

What of the trade in, is that a no? wink
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Osama10:

Ok I'll look at the 20% thing & get back when am ready.
What of the trade in, is that a no? wink

I'm afraid the Trade-in won't fly.
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by FastShipping: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
calculusx:

Ejoor sir grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Osama10(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
calculusx:

No wahala I understand your fears too. grin
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
FastShipping:

Ejoor sir grin grin grin grin

Osama10:

No wahala I understand your fears too. grin

Coy Policy...Besides, the way some Nigerians price used cars is alarming. They offer ridiculous price and ask numerous questions to know if the seller needs money for something urgent so they can use that as bargaining power. I'v been down that lane before
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
[size=14pt]• Drop your enquiry and we will get back to you in less than 12hours with a reasonable quote [/size]
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
[size=14pt]• Year: 2001

• Make: Lexus

• Model: RX 300

• Trim:4WD

• Mileage:182,236

• Trans: Automatic

• Vin: JTJHF10U910167059

• Engine: 3.0L V6 DOHC 24V

• Interior: Leather

• Color: Gold

• Drive Train: AWD

• Type: SUV

• Landing Cost #1,960,000

• 50% Deposit to seal the deal
[/size]

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2015
[size=18pt]• Pre-order with rest of mind [/size]
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by oseri(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2015
you have a mail from me. Kindly respond ASAP. My mobile network is down.
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by sync428: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2015
calculusx:
[size=18pt]• Pre-order with rest of mind [/size]

I am asking 99-2000 model C Class.
Please how much will get me either of c180, c200 or c230?
Full option please............waiting for reply sir
Pictures will be appreciated
Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
sync428:

Thanks.

Will revert back soon
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
[size=18pt]• • Year: 2001

• Make: Lexus

• Model: RX 300

• Trim:4WD

• Trans: Automatic

• Black Leather Interior

• Engine: 3.0L V6 DOHC 24V

• Interior: Leather

• Color: Gold

• Drive Train: AWD

• Type: SUV

• Landing Cost #1,900,000

• 50% Deposit to seal the deal
[/size]

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by nnamdibig(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
sync428:

I am asking 99-2000 model C Class. Please how much will get me either of c180, c200 or c230? Full option please............waiting for reply sir Pictures will be appreciated Thanks.
Am also interested in this car
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
nnamdibig:

Am also interested in this car

sync428:

Thanks.

[size=18pt]• 1999/2000 MB C230 Kompressor varies between #1.7m - #2.1m @ $1 = #220. Pics attached[/size]

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 10, 2015
calculusx:

[size=18pt]• 1999/2000 MB C230 Kompressor varies between #1.7m - #2.1m @ $1 = #220. Pics attached[/size]

And you really think anyone will part with such amount for this car.

You make me laugh.
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 10, 2015
calculusx:

Will revert back soon

And you dealers should stop this silly "revert" of a word...it's bad english.

Don't make d younger ones here pick it up.
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 2:34am On Aug 10, 2015
drlawizle:

And you really think anyone will oart with such amount for this car.
You make me laugh.

The Internet is there for everyone to use and everyone is not like you grin Besides, how does price quoted above affects you? Keep looking for cheap Cars online, when you get cheated do remember to share your experience here. Wailing Wailer grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 2:56am On Aug 10, 2015
calculusx:

The Internet is there for everyone to use and everyone is not like you grin Besides, how does price quoted above affects you? Keep looking for cheap Cars online, when you get cheated do remember to share your experience here. Wailing Wailer grin

This is not about cheap cars or whatever you're saying....a benz of this year at 1.7-2.1milla?

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 3:14am On Aug 10, 2015
drlawizle:

And you dealers should stop this silly "revert" of a word...it's bad english.
Don't make d younger ones here pick it up.

Mr. English

Revert as used above means "return" and not "reply" so don't get it wrong. I got his message and promised to return back to it before I can respond to his enquiry.
I'm sure you and I know where this is heading to grin Don't worry, $1 is now #220 and you are already @ loss grin grin Keep Wailing till $ drops to #150

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 3:16am On Aug 10, 2015
drlawizle:

This is not about cheap cars or whatever you're saying....a benz of this year at 1.7-2.1milla?

I can see you are having a sleepless night grin keep wailing
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by FastShipping: 3:26am On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2015
calculusx:

Mr. English

Revert as used above means "return" and not "reply" so don't get it wrong. I got his message and promised to return back to it before I can respond to his enquiry.
I'm sure you and I know where this is heading to grin Don't worry, $1 is now #220 and you are already @ loss grin grin Keep Wailing till $ drops to #150

Well if that was what you "truly" meant by the word "revert" then you're correct cos I've seen enough abuse of the word here on nairaland as meaning "to respond to d person soon"

For the #150 stuff if only you're wise enough to know how happy I'll be with that!!! Cotonou is just a few distance away...the whites there accept dollars which I have decided to keep and buy it there! That means I'll have a higher purchasing power and might even go for a higher model. And what's more I'll have the priviledge of test-running the ride masef, collecting the true VIN and checking it. Na d same ride wey dey come from abroad. You on the other hand will be labelled a "clueless barawo" for pegging an old benz as this at that price as nobody has time for story-story.

I'm not even gonna help you outta your cluelessness cos people like you don't deserve it...keep shouting "wailing wailer" another bad english. Keep putting up fake & childish smileys...it's bland & nobody cares.

You lack the interpersonal skills to defend yourself and your market....go learn from others....and keep dreaming it falls to #150 whether your dreams come true or not I'm on the winning side...if only you knew how far boys don plan, you no go dey here dey yearn dust.

Na so d car goons attacked themodernman and probably even induced chelseabmw to get him banned from the autosection....eventually chelseabmw himself got banned by Seun too and a couple others....lmao....the banner becoming the banned all becos of lack of soft skills....na Fhemmy I still feel pass for this autosection not all this old babies throwing tantrums when they feel attacked even though nobody really get their time....na nairaland dey cause all this trash.
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2015
calculusx:

I can see you are having a sleepless night grin keep wailing

Does that look like wailing to you? Laugh wan nake me piss for body oh!
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by nnamdibig(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2015
calculusx:

Bros, na bulletproof
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2015
[s]
drlawizle:

Well if that was what you "truly" meant by the word "revert" then you're correct cos I've seen enough abuse of the word here on nairaland as meaning "to respond to d person soon"
For the #150 stuff if only you're wise enough to know how happy I'll be with that!!! Cotonou is just a few distance away...the whites there accept dollars which I have decided to keep and buy it there! That means I'll have a higher purchasing power and might even go for a higher model. And what's more I'll have the priviledge of test-running the ride masef, collecting the true VIN and checking it. Na d same ride wey dey come from abroad. You on the other hand will be labelled a "clueless barawo" for pegging an old benz as this at that price as nobody has time for story-story.
I'm not even gonna help you outta your cluelessness cos people like you don't deserve it...keep shouting "wailing wailer" another bad english. Keep putting up fake & childish smileys...it's bland & nobody cares.
You lack the interpersonal skills to defend yourself and your market....go learn from others....and keep dreaming it falls to #150 whether your dreams come true or not I'm on the winning side...if only you knew how far boys don plan, you no go dey here dey yearn dust.
Na so d car goons attacked themodernman and probably even induced chelseabmw to get him banned from the autosection....eventually chelseabmw himself got banned by Seun too and a couple others....lmao....the banner becoming the banned all becos of lack of soft skills....na Fhemmy I still feel pass for this autosection not all this old babies throwing tantrums when they feel attacked even though nobody really get their time....na nairaland dey cause all this trash.
[/s]

Respect the fact that I turned down your offer for reasons best known to me. It's not all orders I take.
England isn't too far for you if you want to learn queens English. It's Monday I don't have time for you.

Remember to take 20litres of fuel along with you to Cotonou if you wish to test drive

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by calculusx(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
nnamdibig:

Bros, na bulletproof

With an average purchase price of $4500, trucking, shipping and tax to be $1500

Clearing is #330,000

You can do the maths and let's know what you arrive at. It's not everyone that should drive a clean title vehicle because they are expensive. A Salvage C230 kompressor is about #1.4m

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
calculusx:
[s][/s]

Respect the fact that I turned down your offer for reasons best known to me. It's not all orders I take.
England isn't too far for you if you want to learn queens English. It's Monday I don't have time for you.

Remember to take 20litres of fuel along with you to Cotonou if you wish to test drive

Petty of you to resort to a request being turned down...I only understand you're yet to understand what you're doing.

Go on & Sell your 99 benz for 1.7-2.1million...joker of the century. cheesy
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
nnamdibig:

Bros, na bulletproof

My brother...I wonder oh...for hin little mind hin go think sey person wan spoil hin market...hin no know sey pesin no even get hin time...alawada okunrin grin
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by FastShipping: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
drlawizle:

Petty of you to resort to a request being turned down...I only understand you're yet to understand what you're doing.

Go on & Sell your 99 benz for 1.7-2.1million...joker of the century. cheesy

Let me be honest with you, the way you tried to get your vehicle is not the best way for anyone to get vehicle. You spoke to me on the phone talking about bypassing the person you've been dealing with. That language took me aback. You have dealt with others too about buying this particular vehicle for you. The other people you spoke to also contacted me about buying this your vehicle. Don't forget you wanted a BMW in Houston too before dabbling into Benz in NC. Why haven't you been able to buy the vehicle through other people you have spoken to? It seems you don't want anyone to make profit from you and you trust absolutely no one.

You are free to throw 1.7m-2.1m figures around all you like but the fact remains that exchange rate and clearing cost raised the total cost of the vehicle. You would have got this vehicle for around 1.4-1.5m eight months ago. I advised you on the phone to work with Calculusx but instead of you to do so you are throwing tantrum.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
calculusx:

With an average purchase price of $4500, trucking, shipping and tax to be $1500

Clearing is #330,000

You can do the maths and let's know what you arrive at. It's not everyone that should drive a clean title vehicle because they are expensive. A Salvage C230 kompressor is about #1.4m

Make una no mind this oniro man oh! cheesy clearing for this old benz for 330k?...chai! The length some people will go just to cover their bursted asses...

A clean title Kompressor can be gotten for 1.4milla depending on the year and mileage...instead of him to state that openly he'll rather downgrade d car as Salvage...I've checked enough car VIN titles from Cars.com with the help of Export1...which produced clean title 2005benz & 2004 BMW and a host of others...even asked for lomomike's opinion and he felt it was a good buy...the total amount will end up in 2.1 million at my doorstep. Even fhemmy wey dey get quality rides gave me a quote of around 2.3 which was still within range..na hin ds man wan sell this ancient of days for 2.1milla...

Haba dollar will have to reach #500 before that one go possible and by God's grace naija no go bad reach dat level.

Go on and cancel everything I yearn for here too...nah tactic of the dumbfounded be dat nah cheesy
Re: Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery by FastShipping: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
drlawizle:

Make una no mind this oniro man oh! cheesy [b]clearing for this old benz for 330k?...[/b]chai! The length some people will go just to cover their bursted asses...

A clean title Kompressor can be gotten for 1.4milla depending on the year and mileage...instead of him to state that openly he'll rather downgrade d car as Salvage...I've checked enough car VIN titles from Cars.com with the help of Export1...which produced clean title 2005benz & 2004 BMW and a host of others...even asked for lomomike's opinion and he felt it was a good buy...the total amount will end up in 2.1 million at my doorstep. Even fhemmy wey dey get quality rides gave me a quote of around 2.3 which was still within range..na hin ds man wan sell this ancient of days for 2.1milla...

Haba dollar will have to reach #500 before that one go possible and by God's grace naija no go bad reach dat level.

Go on and cancel everything I yearn for here too...nah tactic of the dumbfounded be dat nah cheesy

How much do you think it would have cost? 100k, 200k or 300k? This is where you lost it. A Benz is classified as luxury vehicle. It doesn't matter what year is the Benz. You should talk to a clearing agent about cost to clear that Benz. Benz, BMW, Lexus, Volvo, Audi, Infinit and few others are classified as luxury vehicles. I don't know the last time you cleared a vehicle but the era of 200K clearing cost has ended in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Airspeeder: World's First Flying Race Car Unveiled (Photos) / SELL YOUR CARS 10X FASTER / Participants Of The Army War College Of Nigeria Tour INNOSON Group(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.