Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Buying Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Buying Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai (9579 Views)

Buying Clothes In Turkey / Anybody Looking For Buying Clothes Like Gowns,tops Etc. / Best Deals For Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai by labienyce(m): 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders,

Please i need your advice on this. I am a young, fresh undergraduate and i want to start a business, I want to start buying clothes, jewelries, Accessories, Bags, Beauty (make ups) ,Dresses, Intimates,Scents, Shoes, Suits & Seperates and Tops from Dubai to sell in Nigeria. How do i go about it? What's the least start up capital. I have a friend who is currently helpingme build a website for my products. I need to know how much a return ticket to Dubai will cost and the least amount of money i can start with at least. I will appreciate it if there's anybody into the same business you can link me with.

Thanking you in advance for your swift response
Re: Buying Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai by ayox2003: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2012
Thinking that Xmas sales would allow larger purchase of goods, my aunt went to Dubai for Xmas and she came back saying things are quite expensive there. Infact she didnt buy anything for business.
I would recommend that you go to China because I have peeps who have stores filled with China products and are doing fine. Dont get me wrong: China products might be authentic, it depends on what u want. There may be stores in Dubai where China products are sold and ofcourse they would be cheap. So those stores should provide the clothes u wanna buy as an undergraduate. Know ur plans, plan ur business carefully.
Re: Buying Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai by ayox2003: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2012
The ticket+visa fee is about 150K(depending on the airline). So add it to your initial capital.
Re: Buying Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai by Autumn1: 2:03am On Jan 04, 2012
Good idea. Support you. When you sell them online, don't forget to inform of us.
Re: Buying Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai by hob200: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
Initial capital to start budget between 800k to 1 mil. that includes flight, hotel, transport, feeding and ticket. hope that helps
but if i am to advise u from experience don't start travelling to Dubai now, it is risky, buy goods in Nigeria Here and resale to test your market before travelling there are good wholesalers here who will give u awesome prices.
Re: Buying Clothes,shoes,bags And Jewelries From Dubai by eusebio: 6:26am On Feb 12, 2015
hob200:
Initial capital to start budget between 800k to 1 mil. that includes flight, hotel, transport, feeding and ticket. hope that helps
but if i am to advise u from experience don't start travelling to Dubai now, it is risky, buy goods in Nigeria Here and resale to test your market before travelling there are good wholesalers here who will give u awesome prices.
Good Morning Everyone. I am in Dubai and currently checking out prices for other nairaland users. Please email me ur requirements and I'll get back to you. Eusebiodza at outlook dot com

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY A Hair Growth Treatment Solution That Works! / Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / Trendy Clothes,shoes,bags&accessories At Wholesale Prices From Famous Uk Store!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.