Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Ccna Review---the Details About The Change Please - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ccna Review---the Details About The Change Please (727 Views)

Plz I Need Details About Spectranet 4g Lte / Download Ccna Training Video For Free: Http://careersassembly..com/ / How Long Should Ccna Lessons Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ccna Review---the Details About The Change Please by Bawss1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2007
Can anyone kindly inform me about this much talked about review of CCNA by Cisco? Is it true that the syllabus for the exam has been changed and if so how does one access the new material. When (if this review is indeed true) is this change suppose to come into effect? I'm curious because I intend to write the CCNA exam before this month runs out. Thanks
Re: Ccna Review---the Details About The Change Please by benlay(m): 2:45am On Oct 05, 2007
go to their site,it's the best source 4 u; www.cisco.com

(1) (Reply)

D-link Trainning / Problems With Interswitch! / Zenith Bank Share Offer Debuts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.