Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

BEST GIFT WE HAVE EVER RECIEVED;Effects Of The Fuel Subsidy Removal-a Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BEST GIFT WE HAVE EVER RECIEVED;Effects Of The Fuel Subsidy Removal-a Must Read (480 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE / Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BEST GIFT WE HAVE EVER RECIEVED;Effects Of The Fuel Subsidy Removal-a Must Read by phraoh(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2012
This is a wonderful grin time in the life of most Nigerians as we have all received our new year gift from our government.The very first i guess,cos we have never fully and directly received anythin from the government, We must commend them. grin

So please,what are the effects of this gift on a very lighter mood since Nigerians cant do anythin other than accept this gift.

1. A friend of mine just slapped his mechanic for washing his engine with petrol.

2. Ozone in mainland Lagos will start making more money because Silverbird on d island is now a long thing.

3. Boyfriend on the mainland and girlfriend on the Island is now a long distance relationship and if living in Lekki its even longer,when u factor in the toll gate fees.

4. Girl enters your car and 1st checks your fuel gauge to rate u.If its full,u are a larger guy.

5. Girl: pls take me out,Guy: lets go to d fillin station.

6. Petrol is now status symbol oooo for ma country.

7. If a guy drives a girl with his AC on from Lagos mainland to the Island,just know that he loves.

8. Lagos residents that went home to other states for the xmas are now farming to make more money so as to afford the exorbitant transport fare cos they were budgeting for April and the gift landed on the 1st of January (never new that gift can have this effect).

9. Even sef ,this gift, has dissuaded southerners (who went home for the break) living in the north from going back as transport fare and long distance na long thin,a feat that even boko haram killing couldnt achieve.

10. Dear children born from this year and above,i know u are not reading this now buh am sure u will read it of later,just know that it was this Singular gift from them at the top of our government that made Cars extinct in Nigeria.

Who knew that a gift can have these major impacts,now i will know what to ask when i request for gifts.

Your gift and dem gift nobi mate.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal Makes N Sense. Let's Resisit It! / Slum Stories: Nigeria - Bulldozer Day / Kano Protesters File 500m Naira Suit Against Fg For Unlawful Dispersal #occupynigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.