Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? (72106 Views)

See The White Woman Who Runs Motherless Babies Homes In Maiduguri (photos) / A Visit To Motherless Home (pics) / Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by yungchap(m): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2007
Hello Guys,
Can anyone give me the address of the Motherless babies home or Less previledge in lagos ? I will be very glad if anyone can provide an answer to this question.

Thanks cool
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by marjson(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2007
THERE IS ONE AT AKOWONJO LAGOS,WHEN YOU GET TO AKOWONJO BOARD A BIKE TO Little Saints’ Orphanage HOME,
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by MyPeace(f): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2007
Another one at Isolo, From Oshodi take bus going to Cele, stop at Iyana Isolo, just take the road under the bridge.  You don't need a Bike, but you can, just to locate the place easily. lt shouldnt be more than N20 or N30 bike.

Also another, at Palmgrove Bus stop. l dont know their names pls.
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by niceuzor: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2007
Question: Do you want to help Motherless babies home? smiley
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by yungchap(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2007
Hello guys,
I really appreciate your pretty response.

@marjson

I will like you to please tell me how i can make my way to Akowonjo

@mypeace

Can you please be specific about the company and the addresss.

@niceuzor,

Yes i want to give a help.
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by MyPeace(f): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2007
l think the one at Palmgrove is Little Saint Orphanage too.  The one at lsolo, can't remember the name, but if you can go by the direction, you will sure locate it.

Going to Akowonjo

From Oshodi Under Bridge, near the Railway, take a Bus Going to Egbeda.  l await for the respondent to tell you the bus stop to alight.
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by yungchap(m): 4:54am On Oct 10, 2007
@mypeace

Where can i alight?
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by MyPeace(f): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2007
Thats the problem, l dont know the bustop to alight.

But why not start with the one at Palmgrove Bus stop. Just at Palmgove Bus stop.
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by Purist(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2007
@ yungchap,

Where do you live?  Though I do not know any Orphanage around Akowonjo area, but I could help you with the direction.  As MyPeace said, you can board a bus from Oshodi or Iyana Ipaja going to Ikotun/Egbeda.  You alight at Egbeda bus-stop and cross to the other side of the road (that's Akowonjo road).  You'll see some bike men, so you ask them to take you to the place.
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by MyPeace(f): 11:31am On Oct 10, 2007
Purist, sorry, you are wrong. You will see Akwonjo before Egbeda coming from Oshodi side, its Akwonjo not Akwonjo Road. l know that side very well, just that l dont know where the orphanage is located. so the person that gave that address would be at a better position to give her the right bus stop to alight.
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by Purist(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2007
Oops. . sorry!

I actually posted that with the view of him coming from Iyana Ipaja.  I also visit that side frequently.  I was there yesterday and on Monday.  That's why we have to know where he lives so we can tell him whether he should come from Oshodi or Iyana Ipaja.

@yungchap,

Coming from Oshodi, the conductor will call "Egbeda"; but coming from Iyana-Ipaja, the conductor will call "Ikotun Egbeda". Capeesh?
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by MyPeace(f): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2007
;d :p
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by yungchap(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2007
I quite appreciate you ppl pretty response.however,i will be moving from oshodi.
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by Pap: 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2008
From Oshodi get a bus to Apapa.
then you can catch an okada to tin can island.
At tin can near the ferries suddenly jump inside the ocean.
You will find many motherless babies at the bottom.
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by tpshon(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2009
@ pap
who ever u are u just a big fool, someone wants to help and u making jokes out of him am sure u just an homeless fool.

3 Likes

Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by oloriede: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2010
hi, I am new here. pls I need the address of motherless home in palm grove.
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by adeniyie(m): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2011
please can i get any of the motherless baby home bank account number,i will be so grateful to hear back from u guyz,thanks
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by MrMLM: 12:19am On Aug 07, 2011
there is another in lekki, phase 1, you can write a cheque to the lagos motherless babies home and bring it to the branch
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by Marisnairaland: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2012
Hello guys, just joined dis forum few mins ago. Pls does anyone knw Life Divine Motherless Babies home either in Lagos or outside Lagos(but witin Nigeria), if yes, where is it located.
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by davades(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2012
Maris@nairaland:
Hello guys, just joined dis forum few mins ago. Pls does anyone knw Life Divine Motherless Babies home either in Lagos or outside Lagos(but witin Nigeria), if yes, where is it located.

Why re u looking for it ?
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by olanshi: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2012
The following are government approved Centres for Physically Challenged Babies

1. ATUNDA OLU SCHOOL FOR THE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY CHALLENGED - 2 - 4, Adamu Oriba Street, Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere.
2. MODUPE COLE MEMORIAL CHILDCARE AND TREATMENT HOME- 1, St. Finbarrs’ College Road, Akoka.
3. NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL SPECIAL SCHOOL- National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Ikorodu Rd.
4. OLUSOYE COMPENSATORY CENTRE - 4, Oyetola Idowu Street, Off Sura Mogagi Street,
Ilupeju.
5. PACCELLI SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND - 30, Ajao Road, Surulere.
6. WESLEY SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF (SCHOOL 1) - 30, Ajao Road, Surulere.
7. WESLEY SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF (SCHOOL 2) - 30, Ajao Road, Surulere.

The following are government approved Orphanages in Lagos State:

1. ARROWS OF GOD ORPHANAGE - Ira Nla Road, Oke Ira-Nla, Ajah, Lagos.
2. COMPASSIONATE ORPHANAGE - 6, Ijaiye Street, Greenland Estate, Km 2, Isheri-Igando Road, Igando, Lagos.
3. CITADEL OF GRACE MISSION - 3, Moses Edike Street, Off Omo Ariyo Street, Olowo Ila Bus Stop, LASU-Igando Road, Igando, Lagos.
4. HEARTS OF GOLD CHILDREN'S HOSPICE - 37, Adebola Street, Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere, Lagos.
5. HERITAGE HOMES ORPHANAGE - 45, Faramobi Ajike Street, Anthony, Lagos.
6 .LAGOS STATE MOTHERLESS BABIES' HOME - 1, Kenneth Agbakuru Street, Off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
7. LITTLE SAINTS' ORPHANAGE - Strong Tower House, 6b, D'Alberto Road, Palmgrove Estate.
8. LOVE HOME ORPHANAGE - 7b, Jubilee Road, Magodo GRA, Lagos.
9. NIGERIAN RED CROSS SOCIETY MOTHERLESS BABIES' HOME - 2, Makoko Road, Adekunle, Yaba.
10. S.O.S CHILDREN’S HOME - Isolo Road, Isolo, Lagos.
11. TUNJI ADEBAYO MOTHERLESS BABIES' HOME - Tunji Adebayo Close, Fagba, Iju Road, Iju, Lagos.
12. LITTLE ANGELS’ ORPHANAGE - 1a, M. A. Oke Str., Isheri-Iyana Iba Road, Opposite Diamond Estate, Isheri, Lagos State.
13. CENTRE FOR DESTITUTES’ EMPOWERMENT - 8, Makanjuola Close, Idimu, Lagos State.
14. PRECIOUS PEARLS ORPHANAGE - 1b, Ramoni Owoyemi Str., Orelope, Egbeda, Lagos State.

God will continue to bless you as you give during and after this season..

9 Likes

Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by TeeYLovesMe: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2013
At these Motherless homes. Anyone know how if you can adopt a child and possibly does it cost. If so maybe an estimate of how much??
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by tainot2002(m): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
There are couples of Orphanage Homes In Lagos,but i will try and list some for you with their address...

1.Living Fountain Orphanage

Address:Plot 22 ,Yusuf Abiodun Way, Victoria Island, Eti Osa, Lagos, Nigeria

2.Worldwide Charity
Organization

Address:Block B Suite 17,Iyana Ejigbo Shopping Plaza, Orilowo, Ejigbo, Oshodi Isolo, Lagos, Nigeria

3. Hearts Of Gold Childrens
Hospice

Address:Hearts of Gold Building, Alhaji Masha Road, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria

4. Little Saints Orphanage

Address:6B ,D'Alberto Road, Strong Tower House, Palmgrove, Shomolu, Lagos, Nigeria

5.Little Saints Orphanage

Address:10 ,Ayinde Bisi Close, Akonwonjo, Alimosho, Lagos, Nigeria

6. Little Saints Orphanage

Address:15,Joe Ona Agbato Close, Dorcas Osibona House, Ogudu Gra, Kosofe,
Lagos, Nigeria

7.Little Saints Orphanage

Address:149 ,Ekoro Road, Little Saints House, Abule Egba, Alimosho, Lagos, Nigeria

8. Love Home Orphanage

Address:7b ,Jubilee Road, Magodo Extension, Magodo G.R.A, Kosofe, Lagos, Nigeria

9. Pinkybolar

Address:322A ,Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

10.Sought After Women And
Children Foundation

Address:3 ,Alhaja Ronke Aiku Close, Owode-Addo, Langbasa, Lekki, Ajah, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria

11. Heal The World Mission
Incorporated

Address:1 ,Akinyode Avenue, Anisere Oko Filling, Alagbado, Alimosho, Lagos, Nigeria

12.Gods Mind Orphanage Home

Address:Ile Meta Bus Stop, Ijegun, Ikotun, Alimosho, Lagos, Nigeria

13. The Home Of Gods Grace

Address:Ikorodu-Ijebuode Road, Agbowa, Epe, Lagos, Nigeria

14. The Home Of Gods Grace

Address:24 ,Olowu Street, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

15. Sos Childrens Village Nigeria

Address:35 ,Ogunmefun Street, Pedro, Shomolu, Lagos, Nigeria

16. Chosen Child Orphanage And
Care Center

Address:22 ,Alhaji Olubuade Street, Amukoko, Ajeromi Ifelodun, Lagos, Nigeria

17.Helping Hands African
Children Foundation

Address:Badore, Ajah, Eti Osa, Lagos, Nigeria, Badore, Ajah, Eti Osa, Lagos, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by Joysmart(f): 9:00am On Feb 11, 2016
It's so strange that a thread like this is not active
Nigerians have a long way to go when it comes to charity
14th February is fast approaching Guys these are places to go and show some real Love
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by ajokeasher: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
showing love to this beautiful kids is nothing but a blessing ...
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by Exchanger101(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
Im in Ajah and wanna give out foodstuff and clothes.
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by knowhowk: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2020
Please I need List of Abandoned Children's Homes and Orphanage in Ogun State .I want to visit to Donate .Thanks.
Re: Address Of Motherless Babies Home In Lagos? by yungchap(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2020
knowhowk:
Please I need List of Abandoned Children's Homes and Orphanage in Ogun State .I want to visit to Donate .Thanks.

Kindly create a different thread on that & state it that you need it in Ogun state on the Subject

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person - Have You Seen Barbara Odiase? / Python Captured On Camera Climbing A House (Photo, Video) / Elephant Attacks Man, Seizes His Bicycle (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.