Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator (20174 Views)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Hack Into A Computer Without Without Adminstrator Knowledge / Hack Into A Computer Without Without Adminstrator Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator by Clickguy: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2012
www.gidipeeps.com representing If you want to hack A
computer's Administrator that
is very easy.
If you are logged in to
computer with some other
account here are the steps:
1. Go to Start button click on
run
2. Type CMD and press enter
3. A command window will
open
4. Type net users
5. This will show you all the
users of that computer.
6. Now type net user
administrator * and press
enter
7. This will ask you to enter a
password
8. Enter the password you
want to keep for the
administrator
9. Re-enter your password to
confirm it.
10. DONE
You have changed the
password of computer
administrator. Now you can
logoff that user and can login
as administrator with the
password you have kept.
HAPPY HACKING smiley
Re: How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator by Maleeq(m): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2012
To be able to run that successfully, you are already an Administrator (member of the Administrators group) of the computer!!!
So, in essence, what you just posted is how to change a user's password from command prompt. . .which is in no way a hack!  tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator by sameolg616(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2012
it just goes on to prove the pretenders amongst us, he dint even know the difference between admin,admin with limited priviledges and users, when you sya you want to hack admin, it means at bootup, gain access into system using admin account

1 Like

Re: How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator by BIGDAY1(f): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2012
pls i need to hack an admin can u do this try to mail me on: BIGDAYSURE@GMAIL.COM with ur phone contact.
thanks.
Re: How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator by samzy(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2012
to hack admin and unlock a computer or laptop password call sammy and i would give you steps and direction to use very easy and fast, you dont need to logging as other user just boot with my program code and the system would start with all security shut down and no file errase or touch

call me on 08065057564 or 08098957566 or 08025060603
Re: How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator by lifestyle1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hack Admin and Change the password forever!

Concept:

Press shift key 5 times and the sticky key dialog shows up.This works even at the logon screen. But If we replace
the sethc.exe which is responsible for the sticky key dialog,with cmd.exe, and then call sethc.exe by pressing
shift key 5 times at logon screen,we will get a command prompt with administrator privilages because no user
has logged on. From there we can hack the administrator password,even from a guest account.

Prerequisites

Guest account with write access to system 32.

Here is how to do that -

* Go to C:/windows/system32
* Copy cmd.exe and paste it on desktop
* rename cmd.exe to sethc.exe
* Copy the new sethc.exe to system 32,when windows asks for overwriting the file,then click yes.
When asked to overwrite,overwrite the sethc.exe
* Now Log out from your guest account and at the user select window,press shift key 5 times.
* Instead of Sticky Key confirmation dialog,command prompt with full administrator privileges will open.
* Now type “ NET USER ADMINISTRATOR lifestyle” where “lifestyle” can be any password you like and press enter.
* You will see “ The Command completed successfully” and then exit the command prompt and login into administrator
with your new password.
* Congrats You have hacked admin from guest account.

Check my tread for QnA on this hack, everything is possible.
Re: How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator by ObiomaA: 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2012
WoW
some of yuu need to be workin 4 microsoft
Re: How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2012
ObiomaA:

WoW
some of yuu need to be workin 4 microsoft

tell me you don't mean it
Re: How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator by Fisher666(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2012
Hi mr. Lifestyle, i am impressed with your theory about the replacing the Sethc.exe with cmd.exe but theres no way that you can overwrite a file or application in System32 folder under guest account.

The best way to do that is use a Linux Live Cd and replace the file use the live Cd.
Another variant instead of sethc.exe is narrator.exe which is also available at he logon screen for Windows Vista Windows 7.
When you click on Narrator at the logon screen the Admin CMD will Popup and from there u can do all the magick u want.

Cheers!
Happy Hacking!
Re: How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator by Dave12: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2012
Goodmorning to you all,my name is david.i just found interest in dis hacking of a thing and i kind of love it but i dont know where i can learn.anybody that can be of help to me should pls email me on wisdomsmith22@yahoo.com or call me on dis number 08105154272
Re: How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
If the administrator's account is activated, For you to move the renamed Cmd back to the system32, you'll need to provide an administrator password. It works on windows xp and not vista or 7
Re: How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator by dejavu1011: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
please contact me on 08131008909 for NjRat trojan full configuration and recrypting method.I am a programmer so i rewrite and rebuild the server myself.
My file can stay FUD for 3 months if you dont scan it on bullshit websites.I will open a port for you with a new method and get you a DNS that will overlook your operations.
And i am way too affordable
Call me.
Re: How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator by gorgeousnogo(f): 4:13am On Mar 05, 2016
lifestyle1:
Hack Admin and Change the password forever!

Concept:

Press shift key 5 times and the sticky key dialog shows up.This works even at the logon screen. But If we replace
the sethc.exe which is responsible for the sticky key dialog,with cmd.exe, and then call sethc.exe by pressing
shift key 5 times at logon screen,we will get a command prompt with administrator privilages because no user
has logged on. From there we can hack the administrator password,even from a guest account.

Prerequisites

Guest account with write access to system 32.

Here is how to do that -

* Go to C:/windows/system32
* Copy cmd.exe and paste it on desktop
* rename cmd.exe to sethc.exe
* Copy the new sethc.exe to system 32,when windows asks for overwriting the file,then click yes.
When asked to overwrite,overwrite the sethc.exe
* Now Log out from your guest account and at the user select window,press shift key 5 times.
* Instead of Sticky Key confirmation dialog,command prompt with full administrator privileges will open.
* Now type “ NET USER ADMINISTRATOR lifestyle” where “lifestyle” can be any password you like and press enter.
* You will see “ The Command completed successfully” and then exit the command prompt and login into administrator
with your new password.
* Congrats You have hacked admin from guest account.

Check my tread for QnA on this hack, everything is possible.

Hi.. I changed my password two days ago.. I'm using windows 10 on my laptop.. Have been trying all day to log back in.. Could you help me hack it or anything.. Thanks... Please reply it's urgent
Re: How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator by lifestyle1(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2016
gorgeousnogo:

Hi.. I changed my password two days ago.. I'm using windows 10 on my laptop.. Have been trying all day to log back in.. Could you help me hack it or anything.. Thanks... Please reply it's urgent

Pm me.
Re: How To Hack A Computer Adminstrator by lifestyle1(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2016
The method above is old.

(1) (Reply)

How To Enable God Mode Control Panel In Windows / 9-yr-old Boy Is Nigeria’s Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional / How Can I Disable THE Pop-up Blocker ON MY COMPUTER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.