Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me (1368 Views)

I Need A Lady To Disvirgin Me... / Ill Pay Any Lady 7000 Naira To Disvirgin Me! / I Am A Male-virgin, I Need A Female To Disvirgin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me by Posh(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2006
Why Are Virgins Very Scarce? This is true.A survey recently carried out by yours truly and some of my buddies revealed this and i will like members of the house to respond to it(don't ask me how we carried the survey).Guys e be like say wahala dey oo. For all those advertising for all sort of pretty girls for a wife through this medium, i advise you guys to watch out.

Anyway i still remain a virgin boy.Girls isn't that interesting to know.That means I am fresh and untouched.Which girl wants the honour of being the one to break me?PLease apply in person. Anyway U can check my profile for more info.
Re: I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me by Rhodalyn(f): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2006
i wonna break you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me by Posh(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2006
I am ready for any lady who wants the honours of being da first to break me.LIke i said,apply in person,visit my profile for more info. ur
Re: I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me by Rhodalyn(f): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2006
i wonna be the first
Re: I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me by Posh(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2006
Get my mail id obchuchris@yahoo.com n we get talking ur.Right?
Re: I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me by Rhodalyn(f): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2006
i was just kidding oooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin sorry about that goodluck thou
Re: I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me by vichel(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2006
shocked shocked Heartbreaker cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me by eveseh(f): 6:01pm On May 07, 2006
all virgins are scarce,but maybe not all lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me by loriann(f): 8:33pm On May 26, 2006
u will go a long way before u remember u said u were a virgin
Re: I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me by 4Play(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2006
Virgins are scarce because there are so few of them.U just can't find them these days
Re: I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me by favourwal(f): 10:29pm On May 26, 2006
posh are u a virgin? ;d
Re: I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2006
@posh
if you say you are a virgin i cant believe you cause its scarce to see girls who are still virgins,talkless of the guys. grin
Re: I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me by Posh(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2006
Hey,I still maintain dat I am Virgin searching 4 virgins.So virgins,Take this opportunity ur.
Re: I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me by milado(m): 1:50am On Jun 20, 2006
who says virgins are scarce?i can show u where to find them lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me by Adekan(f): 2:06am On Jun 20, 2006
its gud dat you are still a virgin. but u do not need 2 publicize your self. there are girls dat are still virgins out there but u'll never know because its a personal thing. so keep faith you actually might find a virgin
Re: I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me by timmy7(m): 2:10am On Jun 20, 2006
ur so called surver hasn't gotten to some area grin
Re: I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me by 2fine4u(f): 2:39am On Jun 20, 2006
i just checked his profile and he's such a liar if he claims he's a virgin at this century we are in. either girls don't find him attractive, he ain't got no game to get him a chic or his JT is scared of bleep. i didn't say nuffin!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Annoys You Most On Nigerian Online Dating Sites? / New In Abuja / Abuja Guys Lets Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.