Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Second Hand Samsung Galaxy Mini - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Second Hand Samsung Galaxy Mini (4381 Views)

Second Hand Gionee E3 For Sale. Perfect Condition / Second Hand Tor 1 For Sale / Second Hand Iphone And Ipads For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second Hand Samsung Galaxy Mini by udezij(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2012
Hi Everyone, Happy New Year,am interested in buying second hand samsung galaxy mini but in working condition,please drop me a message if you are willing to sell,I reside in Festac Town,my BB pin 20DBB35B. Thanks
Re: Second Hand Samsung Galaxy Mini by yahoo2(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2012
I have a samsung galaxy s1. Holla if you are interested

Re: Second Hand Samsung Galaxy Mini by udezij(m): 6:37am On Jan 05, 2012
How much are you selling it
Re: Second Hand Samsung Galaxy Mini by badoutyn(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Mini (1month old)--30k(negotiable)
Product Type
Smartphone
Network Band
Quad Band
Number of Screens
Wi-Fi
Yes
Effective Camera Resolution
3 Megapixel
USB
Yes
Contract Type
SIM-free
Main Screen Resolution
240 x 320
Main Screen Size
8 cm (3.1"wink
Cellular Data Connectivity Technology
HSDPA
GPS Receiver
Yes
Dual SIM Supported
No
Integrated TV Tuner
No
Cellular Generation
3.5G
Cellular Network Supported
WCDMA 2100
Memory Card Supported
microSD
Phone Style
Bar
Colour
Steel Grey
Brand Name
Samsung
Battery Talk Time
9.50 Hour
Product Model
Galaxy Mini
Weight (Approximate)
107.0 g
Green Compliant
Yes
Green Compliance Certificate/Authority
WEEE
Touchscreen
Yes
Bluetooth
Yes
Maximum Memory Card Size Supported
32 GB
Built-in Memory
164 MB
Operating System Version
Android 2.2 Froyo
Main Screen Type
LCD
Realtone
Yes
Radio Tuner Type
FM
Call Features
Conference Call
Height
110.0 mm
Width
60.6 mm
Depth
12.1 mm
Operating System
Android
Manufacturer
Samsung
Product Name
Galaxy Mini Smartphone
Manufacturer Part Number
GT-S5570AAAXEU
Manufacturer Website Address
www.samsung.com/uk/
Marketing Information

The Galaxy Mini embodies great productivity and performance in a compact design. With a flashy colour stripe along the side, the Galaxy Mini is not only stylish but keeps you connected to everything that is important to you. It also conveniently has Google services built-in to the mobile, so you can enjoy all the familiar services that you are used to. Add to this the access to Android Market for loads of app fun, SWYPE texting, and the brilliant 3.14" screen, and you are ready to really embrace smartphone life. Never has a compact phone been so powerful and enjoyable.

Show Off Your Identity

The GALAXY mini is perfectly-sized for easy mobility and ergonomic comfort. The bright colour strip on the side makes a flashy statement and lets you know you're in for a good time. Bold and striking, the mobile commands attention and lets everyone know exactly what kind of person you are! Show off your mobile; show off your style!
Package Contents
Galaxy Mini Smartphone
Battery
Travel Adapter
Quick Start Guide
Touchscreen Type
Capacitive

(1) (Reply)

4 Ur Fairly Used Phones Around Oyo,ogun,lagos & Osun State / Advise Me... Which Is The Best Andriod Phone To Buy With A Budget Of 35-42k. / Sold out!!!! Sold!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.