Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari (1807 Views)

Malpractices In Kogi, Bayelsa Elections Unfortunate, Says Buhari / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by otodeluxe(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
Na wash
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by bodejohn(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
I laugh when someone or anyone asks me what GEJ should be doing to tackle insecurity and the nose diving economy. This shows how indefensible the GEJ leadership is. Before I can answer this question or offer advise, he(GEJ) should immediately drop his 1billion food budget, transfer all his military and intelligence chiefs, resign and go back to his fishing business in Otuke.
How I wish someone will wake him up and tell him that he is the president of Nigeria. He savours the prestige, honour, wealth and power that comes with his office only to dodge the responsibilities and blame someone else. So he thought no one will try to sabotage his government when we was campaigning for votes and seeking election, a yoruba adage says, erosion will always want to pull the house down but the landlord must be prepared to prevent it.
GEJ, with more power comes greater responsibility!
Re: Nigerians Must See The Consequences Of What They've Voted For Says Buhari by namfav(m): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2012
what will buhari gain from initiating bombings, do you use your brain ever? do you think people will vote someone who they have fear for or someone who will initiate violence to get a foothold?
use your brain

Detongue: Buhari, u initiated d bombing, don't blame GEJ for ur cowardly behaviour. God will ask d blood of d dead from u

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Electricity Tariff FG Issues Detailed Breakdown Of New Rules Starting June. / I Rejected Charles Taylor's $450,000 Bribe -sacked Customs Officer with Pics / Lagos Reabsorbs 34 Sacked Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.