Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

New Year Deal 4 Blackberry ! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / New Year Deal 4 Blackberry ! (943 Views)

3 In 1 Bonus On docconcepts new year DEAL laptop+notebook+desktop+accessories / Cashdown Deal 4: Factory Unlocked Scratchless Iphone 5s(Sold) / Call Me If U Need a U.s Used galaxy s3. IPHONE5, 4 Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year Deal 4 Blackberry ! by Berrymob: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2012
We have stocks of Blackberry Bold 2 !
Brand NEW , sealed in Boxed
Blackberry Bold 2 - N36,950 ( White and black the same price)
Blackberry Bold 1-- N24,800
Blackberry touch - N55,900 ( Red, Black and White the same price)
Blackberry curve 3g N31,000
Blackberry curve 8520- N24,900

Please if interested email- blackberrymobile44@yahoo.com
and I will get back to you immediately.

More are still coming
Re: New Year Deal 4 Blackberry ! by unikazzy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2012
do u hv bold 4? Where are u located
Re: New Year Deal 4 Blackberry ! by KINGSTROO: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2012
Thanks Berrymob ! I will still like to buy more from you. Thanks .
Re: New Year Deal 4 Blackberry ! by Opti(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2012
This your BB Touch, is it same as Torch(The slide type)? I know very little about these phones. If it is, I am interested in a red one. How do I locate you?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: New Year Deal 4 Blackberry ! by obi58: 1:17am On Jan 11, 2012
beware! Berrymob is a fraud. No contact address or phone number. No actual picture of stock in possession. Pls exercise d greatest caution with sum1 who wants to sell u a bb via e-mailt
Re: New Year Deal 4 Blackberry ! by KINGSTROO: 3:19am On Jan 11, 2012
@Obi58 ! you are a liar ! Berrymob is Genuine, I have bought so many phones from him and he never cheated me, when I sent him an email he sends me a reply with phone number and how to locate him,, he is a nice guy, Don't say what you don't know, if you are afraid of competitive price go and find an alternative okay ! what you do to other people, I'm sure someday someone will do the same to you. STOP giving berrymob a bad name, he is a very honest person, just that he runs out of stock quickly.
Re: New Year Deal 4 Blackberry ! by Berrymob: 3:37am On Jan 11, 2012
My Valued customers
My products are Cash and Carry !
When you see and you are satisfied then you buy.
Now I'm out of stock for some models.
Alot of unserious people call , people like Obi58 and he's likes that is why i added my email so when you write , I'll know you are a serious buyer
then I will send you a number to contact and arrange to buy your item.
If you are into online trading you will know alot of people are unserious.
Contact me and I will always deliver !
Re: New Year Deal 4 Blackberry ! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2012
can curve 2 go for 18k?
Re: New Year Deal 4 Blackberry ! by Tolulop001(f): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2012
obi58:

beware! Berrymob is a fraud. No contact address or phone number. No actual picture of stock in possession. Pls exercise d greatest caution with sum1 who wants to sell u a bb via e-mailt

how can you just accuse someone like that? smh

(1) (Reply)

I Got New Original Blackberry Storm For Just N15,000. / Universa Lexternal Laptop Battery (for Any Laptop) Available With 7hrs Life / US Used Apple Ipad Store...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.