Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Tread For Those That Support Fuel Subsidy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tread For Those That Support Fuel Subsidy (950 Views)

Fuel Subsidy To Go Next Year. FG To Sell Petrol At 97 / Speaker Yakubu Dogara Cautions FG To Tread Softly On Saraki’s Trial / Star that support #bringbackourgirls against Jonathan and Jonathan (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tread For Those That Support Fuel Subsidy by geosegun(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2012
I support FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL TOO

Its better to block loopholes from greedy few who fleece our dear country of 8billion dollars every year.

I AWAIT BASHING AND I AM COOL WITH IT. NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY THAT CHERISHES GROWTH IN ALL ITS RAMIFICATIONS
BUT NEVER READY TO PAY THE PRICE. WE WANT EVERYTHING FREE.

CHINA CLOSES ITS BORDER TO IMPORTATION FOR 3O YRS, THERE WAS HYPER INFLATION, BUT NOW CHINA IS BETTER FOR IT IN TERMS OF ITS NATION ECONOMY.

NIGERIANS GROW UP, BE READY TO PAY THE PRICE FOR OUR DEVELOPMENT. E CANT CONTINUE TO LIVE A FUEL SUBSIDY DEPENDENT LIFE FOR EVER

LONG LIVE NAIJA
Re: Tread For Those That Support Fuel Subsidy by courage89(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2012
I support Deregulation because i understand and believe in its embedded benefits. We cannot be clammoring for change on one hand and on the other hand remain hellbent on paying the price. We cannot be pushing to be among the best 20 economies in the next 10 years, and still remain primitive in terms of our economic reform. We have to be ready to make tough decisions for the progress of Nigeria. Change is not free, its not easy and it requires a lot of sacrifice. No pain, No gain. We have to be willing to sacrifice today for better tomorrow.

If these change will bring forth increase employment, increase revenue for the government, Innovation, improvement in human resources, increase economic development, increase political development, and other benefits on the long run. Then, i will say the time for deregulation was yesterday.

I have never been a supporter of Mr. Johnathan in any way. I supported Buhari in the last election. But, this policy is about Nigeria not about any individual or political organization. lets us all get it right for once in our country. The time is now.
Re: Tread For Those That Support Fuel Subsidy by biometrics: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2012
[size=15pt]Do not be deceived, with the greedy few price is at 65 naira per litre. Now who be ole?[/size]
geosegun:

I support FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL TOO

Its better to block loopholes from greedy few who fleece our dear country of 8billion dollars every year.

I AWAIT BASHING AND I AM COOL WITH IT. NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY THAT CHERISHES GROWTH IN ALL ITS RAMIFICATIONS
BUT NEVER READY TO PAY THE PRICE. WE WANT EVERYTHING FREE.

CHINA CLOSES ITS BORDER TO IMPORTATION FOR 3O YRS, THERE WAS HYPER INFLATION, BUT NOW CHINA IS BETTER FOR IT IN TERMS OF ITS NATION ECONOMY.

NIGERIANS GROW UP, BE READY TO PAY THE PRICE FOR OUR DEVELOPMENT. E CANT CONTINUE TO LIVE A FUEL SUBSIDY DEPENDENT LIFE FOR EVER

LONG LIVE NAIJA

Re: Tread For Those That Support Fuel Subsidy by tollu: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2012
One probably shouldn't bother with this thread, you may lose brain cells.
Re: Tread For Those That Support Fuel Subsidy by biometrics: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2012
[size=15pt]The spirit of Naijas is "o ma da" (It will be better).

Cant we ask ourselves when?

We need to protest nationwide like Egyptian and get the f o o l i s h president out of power.

I bought 10 litres of fuel for 1,500 naira. Formally it was 750naira but now it is 100% increment.

Where are we going in this country?
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

If The Deltans Support Subsidy Removal, Who Are You To Talk? / Breaking News: Diezani Allison Madueke. / The Fg Has Lied To Us Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.