Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester (7914 Views)

Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) / Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) / Jonathan’s Rally: Soldiers Occupy Rivers Amiesimaka Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2012
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by worm(f): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2012
The same police that will stop you tomorrow and demand N20. These people are cowards
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by BabaO2: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2012
and what are other protesters doing?
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by sylve11: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2012
Baba_O:

watching the movie sad sad cool
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by y2kaustin(m): 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2012
whats do you expect from these ill-Trained lunatics in dirty black uniform, weaklings,what didn't they apply the same brutality on Boko harams?
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2012
I over heard a girl voice, heeee see what they are doing to this boy, why are you guys protesting when you can not bond as one. Police catch one pesi all of una run. Una never ready to protest. Did you guys not see Libya. then fight with unity.
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by ak47mann(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2012
i dey laugh protest ko protest ni cheesy cheesy grin
writejhn27:

I over heard a girl voice, heeee see what they are doing to this boy, why are you guys protesting when you can not bond as one. Police catch one pesi all of una run. Una never ready to protest. Did you guys not see Libya. then fight with unity.
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by y2kaustin(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2012
what do you expect when cowards throng the streets in the name of protest,are you sure they were not waiting for an opportunity to loot peoples shop?
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2012
The way Nigeria police conduct themselves is appalling. Can u imagine beating a human being that hard in the hot sun? Why are Nigerians mindless bastards? It begs the question if the Europeans were right with their sub-human theory?

U have apprehended a protester, one or two strikes if he resist arrest then collectively u put him in a van. Do u have to beat him to a pulp and put him under the vehicle? Same yesterday, they killed a protester and am guessing he was conducting himself appropriately in a group of orderly citizens?

Nigeria Armed forces need not understand we Nigerians are their priority and not already secure politicians.
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by y2kaustin(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2012
Federal Government needs to conduct all Nigerian Police personnel to a rigorous Psychiatric test,and any that fail the test should be thrown out of the force.these people are not different from beast that hibernate forest.
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by beknown(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2012
This is a very good video evidence. More please!!!

Use your GSM phone to record illegal Police activities and post online to help international campaign.

The more video evidence we have the better.

Video recorded evidence will go around the world in a flash.
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by ShangoThor(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe:

The way Nigeria police conduct themselves is appalling. Can u imagine beating a human being that hard in the hot sun? Why are Nigerians mindless bastards? It begs the question if the Europeans were right with their sub-human theory?

U have apprehended a protester, one or two strikes if he resist arrest then collectively u put him in a van. Do u have to beat him to a pulp and put him under the vehicle? Same yesterday, they killed a protester and am guessing he was conducting himself appropriately in a group of orderly citizens?

Nigeria Armed forces need not understand we Nigerians are their priority and not already secure politicians.  

It does make one wonder, and we are meant to be proud of this Nation of ours.

Let's face it, the Police do not act in the interest of the Citizenry, they actually act in the interest of the (malfunctioning) order the British Vampires left behind. I have always argued that Nigerians will never be truly free until the status quo is challenged and overturned.

Our constitution is worthless when it comes to the definition of our personal freedoms.
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by ijigbamigb(m): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2012
This is one reason why our Nigeria will never move forward. See idiots standing there doing nothing to save the BOY from the hands of the Institutionalized criminals. Nigerians really lack the spirit of struggle and revolution. You can not change a political system without getting ready to FACE the security apparatus. I swear I will never join the protest until I see like-minds that are ready to engage the security agencies even to the point of a guerrilla warfare where it will be arms again arms and blood for blood.
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by preselect(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2012
y2kaustin:

Federal Government needs to conduct all Nigerian Police personnel to a rigorous Psychiatric test,and any that fail the test should be thrown out of the force.these people are not different from beast that hibernate forest.

The federal govt should do a psychiatric test on ALL Nigerians. There's something inherently wrong with the whole population. Then the UN should do a psychiatric test on the federal govt. and WHO/UNICEF should do a psychiatric test on the Nigerian psychiatrists.

Make we know where all this wahala emanate from.
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by bimbimo: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2012
why don't you go and stick your head for him huh? parrot
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by Ejine(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2012
I said it. This Lagos protest is NEVER going to be successful with the sort of mindset the so called 'protesters' (joke of the year) have. Look at the clowns standing by and watching hopelessly as the poor guy is getting the beating of his life, and these are the people you call revolutionary warriors? Chei!
Someone tried to even label me a tribalist when I tried to point out the futility of the struggle from the very onset. Believe it or not, but NIGERIANS DO NOT SHARE THE SAME IDEOLOGY. THEY ARE WORLDS APART!

Those so called protesters you see there are never ready to make a SINGLE sacrifice for the betterment of our country IN GENERAL. Each individual is only protesting because he/she will now encounter difficulties in acquiring fuel for his/her PERSONAL comfortable life, and not for the sake of our future IN GENERAL. The sooner you all accept it, the better. The demonstration failed before it even began.
Back to the drawing board, gentlemen.
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by DrIgbo: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2012
It suprises me how Nigerian should be protesting for removal of subsidy on PMS when they did not protest when the same subsidy was removed form Diesel. It is shameful. I reserve other comments
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by skyp(m): 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2012
by the end of all these protest the fuel price will be brought to 100naiira
which is their main aim. make we no gree ooooo,

our politicians should not forget that it all started like this in lybia.
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by lifestyle1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2012
Baba_O:

If you were there, what will you do ? undecided
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by cycline404(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2012
The other protesters should be cained real one, because they should have unite themselfs shai Naija no body wan die but they no want subsidy, Mmmuuuttcchhh
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by omnitrix: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2012
madness, simply madness.do these dudes actually understand what a peaceful protest is? angry
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2012
Nigerians we are know as Greedy people, violence people and other names. We the citizens throw our selves so low to let the Government iluminate us like garbage. just look at Egypt and Russian now.

They tells the Government what they want, fear will not let any security forces kill anyone with pride or something. Abeg let go back home and think how we can find money to buy the fuel or let park our cars and start using another positive alternative. We are killing our self here why some people who are suppose to talk about this are folding there hands after bribe.

Abeg o i get future life to live, i will and never come out to protest for any so called thing in Nigeria. Let use our Sense here now that this fuel stuff is all around boko haram don stop so can you read the picture what is happening.

Everything is a set up, sit down and reason it we are no longer fools, abeg if you love your life just stay clear cos you can never fight or beat Nigeria Government and power. That my advice.
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by kizito96(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2012
No body is exempted in the hardship. Police may be worst hit
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2012
writejhn27:

Nigerians we are know as Greedy people, violence people and other names. We the citizens throw our selves so low to let the Government iluminate us like garbage. just look at Egypt and Russian now.

They tells the Government what they want, fear will not let any security forces kill anyone with pride or something. Abeg let go back home and think how we can find money to buy the fuel or let park our cars and start using another positive alternative. We are killing our self here why some people who are suppose to talk about this are folding there hands after bribe.

Abeg o i get future life to live, i will and never come out to protest for any so called thing in Nigeria. Let use our Sense here now that this fuel stuff is all around boko haram don stop so can you read the picture what is happening.

Everything is a set up, sit down and reason it we are no longer fools, abeg if you love your life just stay clear cos you can never fight or beat Nigeria Government and power. That my advice.

WOW, Na by force to speak English?. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by Detongue: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2012
Who ask dem to protest? No protest as ever suceeded in lagos.
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by Beaf: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2012
Without doubt, Nigeria needs to completely overhaul the police force. We cannot go forward when citizens are treated to such physical brutality.
I support the removal of the subsidy, but not any unnecessary violence to get protesters off the streets. It is every persons right to protest, whether right or wrong. Conviction should be by logical persuasion, not by blows or torture.
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by aljharem3: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2012
Beaf:

Without doubt, Nigeria needs to completely overhaul the police force. We cannot go forward when citizens are treated to such physical brutality.
I support the removal of the subsidy, but not any unnecessary violence to get protesters off the streets. It is every persons right to protest, whether right or wrong. Conviction should be by logical persuasion, not by blows or torture.

hypocrite. were you not the one saying this

t will never start. The protests are for lazy phuckers who cannot bear to think.
Under true federalism, there would be no subsidy, so why would Nigerians speak with two sides of the mouth? Why mouth true federalism when many are just lazy clowns?

I am yet to see anybody protesting, because their state govt is phucked and the LG chairman's office serves only as a brothel, while constituents wallow in poverty and unemployment. Do you think your governor and LG chairman were elected for decoration?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=838107.msg9888965#msg9888965
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by Beaf: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2012
^
I think the protesters are lazy phuckers, but I do not agree that they should be exposed to unnecessary violence. Surely, you have the mental capacity to comprehend that. No?
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by zmurda(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2012
Reno Reno Reno, How many times have I called you?

You have lost touch with reality. Tell your oga that he is the lazy phuka. He is always inebriated with monkey tail from AM to PM while the country burns.

Danduriwa
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by aljharem3: 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2012
Beaf:

^
I think the protesters are lazy phuckers, but I do not agree that they should be exposed to unnecessary violence. Surely, you have the mental capacity to comprehend that. No?

Nope since they are lazy it means you are saying Nigerians are lazy and stu.pid. I mean why would they take to the streets if they are lazy are you said
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by Beaf: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2012
z-murda:

Reno Reno Reno, How many times have I called you?

You have lost touch with reality. Tell your oga that he is the lazy phuka. He is always inebriated with monkey tail from AM to PM while the country burns.

Danduriwa

Firstly, you're mad; secondly, I am not Reno.

That settled, the removal of the subsidy is a very painful adjustment, but one that is necessary and urgent. It is certainly not worth protesting over, definitely not worth risking health and life for. It is only beggars that recieve free money and blackmailers that demand free money.

The subsidy was a drain that had to go, even more importantly, it was a cheap bribe to keep each and every one of us enslaved.
Re: Shocking Police Brutality On An Occupy Lagos Protester by stefani88: 3:43am On Jan 05, 2012
Thank you so much for your post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide / ActionAid - 80% Of Nigerians Not Living Above A-Dollar-A-Day / Shehu Sani Cautions LG Chairmen Spending Money On State Governors’ Directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.