Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

A Partner Is Needed For A Cafe Establishment. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / A Partner Is Needed For A Cafe Establishment. (492 Views)

Establishment Of A Filling Station / Start A Cyber Cafe Bussiness For as slow As 250k / Guide To Setting Up A Successful Cyber Cafe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Partner Is Needed For A Cafe Establishment. by REALTY: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2012
a partner is neeeded to start a cafe at ikeja, office avaliable, did u think u have what it takes, let talk, 08029836543, 07036260667.a partner
Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Cafe Establishment. by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2012
It is not about what is takes, i think it is more of Trust.
How do i know that after investing into the business that i would not be forced out in the nearest future?
Have you done your feasibility study to know that it is a good business in a nation where everyone now owns a BB and have internet on their phones
Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Cafe Establishment. by kemest2: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2012
have understanding of the business if you dont mind me ,steping in let me know can give you solid proposal
Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Cafe Establishment. by lifestyle1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2012
Fhemmmy:

It is not about what is takes, i think it is more of Trust.
How do i know that after investing into the business that i would not be forced out in the nearest future?
Have you done your feasibility study to know that it is a good business in a nation where everyone now owns a BB and have internet on their phones

BB, whats BB ? undecided That's where you guys are getting it wrong,The market is divided into different segments, now let me ask you a question, Can you conveniently type and print out your C.V with your BB ? Can you print out your school reports with your BB? Can you send mails to 1000 contact at the same time ?

Common bro, why do you think we still have call centers every where in Lagos despite the fact that many percentage of Nigerians own a mobile phone ?

Apart from internet services, a lot can be done in cyber cafe, all you need is a managerial ability and a Good location, I get paid for this, cool
Re: A Partner Is Needed For A Cafe Establishment. by etchel(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2012
I believe we need to see if i have to partner with you. Mail me on etchel@hotmail.com and tel me al about the strategy u have in place to make this work.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Urgently To Buy Property@ Ilasa Isolo Axis With Cofo / Leathers 4 Sale: Jst Arrived 4rm Spain / Please Help! Cargo/shipping Company From Us To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.