Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Free Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Calls (919 Views)

MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat / Airtel Free Calls / Nanu - Free Calls For Everyone, Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Calls by Sobola75(f): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2007
Make your calls free of charge. I know this is not the right thread to paste this but I want all members be be part of it. Go to this site http://www.jaxtr.com/user/mycallbox.jsp and sign up. It it works, call me on 08035041901. No deduction of money.
Re: Free Calls by efuah(f): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2007
yeah, it's real . . . but also scared of it angry
wht's their gain anyway? only God know undecided

it can't be free, they're gaining smthng by all means lipsrsealed
Re: Free Calls by Sobola75(f): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2007
Are you also aware that you could be speaking with the person you are chatting with on yahoo messanger free of charge. are you not paying for the internet? What do they gain to make that possible? I have tried it and it works.
Re: Free Calls by efuah(f): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2007
ok o, i wish u luck
but that's not me . . . .u won't find me around things that r free of charge angry
Re: Free Calls by doctorb1(f): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2007
awuf dey purge shocked shocked shocked
Re: Free Calls by havanah: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2007
it does work !! iv tried it before and it comes in handy when u miss ur man soooooooo much but u both have no credit to call grin grin grin
Re: Free Calls by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2007
efuah:

ok o, i wish u luck
but that's not me . . . .u won't find me around things that r free of charge angry

Little sister, you made the right choice - I'm proud of you! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 6680 Backlight / The Iphone Thread: Apps, Themes, Apns, Firmwares Etc / For Sale Nokia E71 And Nokia N95 8gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.