Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,832 members, 7,959,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? (24458 Views)

Top 10 Most Handsome Footballers In The World / Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer / Super Eagle Maestro: Kanu Or Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Akolawole(m): 3:20am On Mar 15, 2006
In your own opinion, who is the most handsome player that have played for Nigeria.
He may be dead or alive.
Playing or retired.

For me, i choose Mudasiru Babatunde Lawal, He is too much, even when they are carrying his dead body round Ibadan.

What's yours?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by slary(m): 6:34am On Mar 15, 2006
To me Osaze is the most handsome,or what you guys think.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by rikkyjen(m): 6:43am On Mar 15, 2006
Na lie,Osaze my foot,Abeg na Taribo West,Taye taiwo,abeg am still compilin the list grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by spikelord(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2006
rikkyjen:

Na lie,Osaze my foot,Abeg na Taribo West,Taye taiwo,abeg am still compilin the list grin grin grin grin

That'll do it.

I think it's Osaze, Kanu,Jayjay, Mikel and Utaka!!! Not only those. Still searching!!!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by nobody2: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2006
good list u have there but i know one pass handsome so he is beautiful, rashid yakini
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Akolawole(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2006
slary:

To me Osaze is the most handsome,or what you boys think.

Is it because he is half oyinbo or what?

spikelord:

That'll do it.
I think it's Osaze, Kanu,Jayjay, Mikel and Utaka!!! Not only those. Still searching!!!

I beg, we are required to mention just one.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Posh(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2006
Na una sabi ooooooooo, for me, the most handsome Super Eagles player living is Taiye Taiwo.He makes many a woman's heart skip beats.Abi u no gree?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2006
Osaze forever! followed by Nwankwo Kanu without his hopeless hairstyle!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2006
the most handsome eagles.

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Akolawole(m): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2006
@Everyone

Only one choice please.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by c0dec(m): 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2006
this is so gay.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Ib(f): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2006
osaze
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by raldsfield(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2006
police officer grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by snazzydawn(f): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2006
Odemwinge is the hottest guy on the team
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by snazzydawn(f): 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2006
Enyeama too is very handsome,you need to see him in flesh,the cameras make him look brutish but he looks sooo adorable in real life and he too,he likes to form unto fine boy levels.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by IAH(f): 12:23am On Mar 16, 2006
Sunday Oliseh! wink Osaze is not bad too.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by vichel(m): 1:40am On Mar 16, 2006
It's mikel, George Abbey, Eyeama and Yobo
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Grizzly(m): 3:07am On Mar 16, 2006
Double Tee for laif!! grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by lurvsite(f): 9:41am On Mar 16, 2006
Mikel, Osaze or Enyeama

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by chinani(f): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2006
My vote's for OSAZE! kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Akolawole(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2006
@:Everyone

Why all the women in the house are voting for Osaze?

I am sure it is because he is halfOyinbo and Half Nigeria.

You need to see Utaka
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by burteeone(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2006
Garbal Lawal, Taribo West grin grin simply best
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by mosdan(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2006
Handsome, fine, young looking nnnnnnnnnnnnn, whoelse than Osazee. some guys in london meant turn overnight, if they see is picture.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2006
Etoo
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by IAH(f): 12:47am On Mar 17, 2006
Akolawole:

@:Everyone

Why all the women in the house are voting for Osaze?

I am sure it is because he is halfOyinbo and Half Nigeria.

You need to see Utaka

Akolawole: As you can see, I gave my vote to Oliseh. kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Akolawole(m): 2:49am On Mar 17, 2006
@IAH
I trust you jare Dear!

Lets follow Davidylans by posting pictures jare so as to mock those that chooses Pastor Taribo and Taye taiwo.

Its unfortunate that i can't get a coloured Muda's picture.

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by bluenubian(f): 4:36am On Mar 17, 2006
hmm akolawole, this is so gay why would u care who the most handsome super eagle is, that should be a topic for us girls to talk about. any way i liked BABANGIDA ( I THINK THATS HOW U SPELL IT)
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Seun(m): 4:55am On Mar 17, 2006
Tijani Babangida?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by bluenubian(f): 5:03am On Mar 17, 2006
yeah thats him, i watched him as a kid and i still remember the back flips he did and have liked him ever since. unfortunately i dont get to watch a lot of soccer now.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by limitless: 8:42am On Mar 17, 2006
To stem the arguement there should be a (TMBSE)-it means The Most Beautiful Super Eagle Pageant or dont you think so.
The Awards go thus. Black and beautiful- TT 4 laif. Outstanding Half-caste-Osaze.Most Outstanding Haircut-Pastor T. Abeg add the rest>
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by lordimpaq(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2006
OSaze, Mikel Obi, John Utaka and vincent enyeama
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle? by Akolawole(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2006
@Bluenubian

Gay ke! I am a bomb, i hate gays.

This is your TJ but he no fine at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Who Faces Who In Round Of 16? / I Snubbed Super Eagles Because Of Man City – Nedum Onuoha Opens Up / Mario Zagallo Dies At 92 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.