Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Artists With Good Internet Connection - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Artists With Good Internet Connection (1069 Views)

Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / Yes! People Still Get Jobs Without Connection. / My Miracle Job Without Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artists With Good Internet Connection by babygrey: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2012
We are a small British based boutique art and design and are considering hiring West African artists and graphic designers to do work for clients on commission however 99% of the clients will be from overseas and it is expected that they will be working from home so it is very very important for them to have a regular reliable internet access.

regular reliable internet access is imperative as we pride ourselves on punctuality and reliability.

do you think this is feasible?

any feedback would be welcome.
Re: Artists With Good Internet Connection by tolex29(f): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2012
I am a freelance artist (not a painter, more like a professional sketch artist) and I think I might be interested in working with you. Send me an email on daprecocious@yahoo.com
Re: Artists With Good Internet Connection by ogayellow(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2012
$urely it will b fea$ible no problemo, here r a few of my illutration$ online. http://shaolin4ever.carbonmade. cheer$ : )
Re: Artists With Good Internet Connection by babygrey: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
Thank you for your interest however right now we are doing a feasibility study and trying to build a good client base before we launch our enterprise.
If successful recruitment will start in June.

All details submitted will be retained and we will be in contact at the beginning of may.
Re: Artists With Good Internet Connection by TEKUTE: 3:07am On Jan 09, 2012
i am a professional artist and i can be of great asset to organization, tekute4all@yahoo.com
Re: Artists With Good Internet Connection by archgal: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2012
Hello,
How do i contact you. I am an artist. please send more info to ticy6@yahoo.com.
Re: Artists With Good Internet Connection by rocean: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2012
would love this
Re: Artists With Good Internet Connection by temmydude: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
ok
Re: Artists With Good Internet Connection by vicishow(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2012
INVESTMENT!!!

Are you looking for a sustainable investment in this year 2012? Hurry up and visit

http://www.quickcashslub1000..com

or call me on: 08039553568.

Enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Chief Security Officer (c.s.o) At Francis Consulting, Lagos 2012 / Nddc Foreign Scholarship(medical Enginnering) / Stop Patronising Job Agents, Get A Job Withpeace Of Mind. See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.