Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,792 members, 7,837,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Business Name/ Company Registration - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Name/ Company Registration (495 Views)

Free Company Registration! / Cac Sme/company Registration Made Easy. / 13 Steps to Business Name Registration - A Simple Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Name/ Company Registration by Ihategirls(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2012
It is a must to register your business name if you want to run a legal business, do business with government parastatals and go into
partnership with some big companies here in Nigeria. The benefits of registering your business with CAC cannot be over-emphasized.
Most business owners and intending entrepreneur assume business registration is a difficulty task and at the same time costly BUT this is a
wrong notion.

Registering a company is Easy, Fast and Cheap if you have the know-how, you don't need the service of a Lawyer/Agent before you can register your business...'you can register yourself'.

You can register your business name with CAC in less than 14days with #10,750 only and without a Lawyer (Do it yourself method)

The purpose of this thread is to guide business owners and intending entrepreneurs in Nigeria who wish to get their business name registered with
the Corporate Affairs Commission without spending more than required.

Before I start proper, I will like to know the number of people that are interested in this thread.

If you are interested and you like me to proceed with the step-by-step procedures (with pictures) needed to register a business with CAC in less than 14days and with #10,750 only; Comment to express your view.

(1) (Reply)

Shopping In D Uk/us Made Easier! / Give Your Business A Boost / 1 Plot 900k In PH!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.