Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Studentperfect: The Most Powerful And Sophisticated School Management Package. P - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Studentperfect: The Most Powerful And Sophisticated School Management Package. P (1321 Views)

SCHOOLFORCE™: A Powerful School Management Software, By A Teacher-developer / Nursery/Primary/Secondary School Management Software (30% Marketing Commission) / School Management Software! Anybody? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studentperfect: The Most Powerful And Sophisticated School Management Package. P by MisterMan(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2012
I am sure what comes to your mind when you see this thread is: This fellow sure knows how to brag. What makes him think his so called StudentPerfect is more powerful than the rest? What features does it have that makes it more sophisticated than the rest? If this is what you are thinking, I will say that is fair enough. If the table were to be turned the other way, that is exactly what we come our mind. We invite you to read further. All we are saying is: read with open mind. Let’s go, shall we?
Normal ‘mundane’ features first
TIP: If your time is limited, you can skip these paragraphs and go to the More Exciting Features. To some guys, our mundane features are their exciting ones. As to be expected, it has ‘security features’ yeah, it is password-protected. Before you are granted access, you supply password. There are modules that accept the scores – tests and exams, total them of course and automatically grade. If you are in SSS, it tells you what the grade is A1, B2 etc, and for others Excellent, Very good etc. It generates report sheet. This can be printed.
What about school fees? Of course, it can automatically do the billing. If the student pays, it deducts. The normal accounting stuff. Is that all it does? I can almost hear you chuckling. Trust us, if it were, we won’t label it as powerful. We know other developers will be over the moon, touting it as powerful. We are too cool for that king of thing.
BRB
Re: Studentperfect: The Most Powerful And Sophisticated School Management Package. P by MisterMan(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2012
More exciting features
Before we go on, we want to say that actually there are two distinct products. We have StudentPerfect and StudentPerfect Express. StudentPerfect (not the Express) has 3 different versions (Standard, Professional and Advanced). As you probably guess correctly, Advanced is the most powerful of the three. Let us say upfront that we have just selected a few of the features that we have. It makes it much easier for students to pass their exams. All past question papers on JAMB, WAEC & NECO are included for SSS students. We are also gathering Post-JAMB exams as well. For those that are in JSS, all the past question papers conducted by NECO for Unity Schools are included. For those that are in primary school, Common Entrance exams to Unity Schools are included.

Re: Studentperfect: The Most Powerful And Sophisticated School Management Package. P by MisterMan(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2012
There are some exciting features that we have included. It is possible for a student to ask for all past question papers on Quadratic Equation, (say). It looks thru the questions (JAMB, WAEC) etc. and presents only this. This is also useful for those in SSS1 or SSS2 to test their understanding of a new topic that has been taught them, e.g. Quadratic Equation we talked about previously. Let’s say I am in SSS3 preparing for external exams. If I try a paper, Physics as an example. It monitors the performance on each of the topics. If I am deficient in Optics, I can quickly see this. I can then read more and come back and request for all questions in Optics. Powerful, don’t you think so?

Some students are under performing. There are many reasons for this. There is a wizard that asks students a series of questions with the intention of assisting the student to pinpoint where they are actually having problem. Some students have some bad reading habits like day dreaming etc. This wizard can actually bring out where a student is having problem. Some students are having psychological problems. All these, the wizard (Academic Grade Improvement Wizard) can handle.

BRB

Re: Studentperfect: The Most Powerful And Sophisticated School Management Package. P by MisterMan(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2012
Choosing Profession
It is funny the way some students choose professions. Very many are influenced by friends, brothers etc without actually looking at their interests. When I was in school, I did not know what I was going to become, but I knew I was NOT going to become a medical doctor. If ask you, ‘do you know Soyinka?’ Without thinking, you are going to say yes. Most likely, you won’t even ask ‘Is it Wole Soyinka?’ Why is he this famous? It is because he read what he is naturally good at. We have wizards that can recommend professions/courses. There are actually two of such wizards. We have one that is available to JSS students. It recommends based on academic performance. There is another wizard that asks you about your interest, and based on your response, it recommends professions. A related wizard is called Course And Institution Wizard. This wizard lists all courses. It also lists all institutions. As an example, you have determined that you want to study Accountancy. It lists all institutions that offer the course, the subjects you need to write in JAMB and the requirements. On the other hand, if you are interested in studying at UNILAG, it shows all the courses in that institution etc. It also includes career guidance elements. Lets’ assume you want to study Accountancy, it gives you the low down on it. Innovative, don’t you think so.
[img][/img]

Re: Studentperfect: The Most Powerful And Sophisticated School Management Package. P by MisterMan(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2012
It makes research easier for students. Right from inside the program, you can to websites of JAMB, WAEC & NECO. That is not all. All the schools websites are included. Simply clicking a button takes you to any of the school’s website.
There also a wizard that tells you about available scholarship information. The book of Hosea 6:4 says ‘my people perish for lack of knowledge’. We don’t want that to happen to users of SchoolPerfect. It lists information that students in secondary schools can enjoy (unfortunately not very many). All available scholarships available to undergrads are also listed. There are many other features that are available.

As we have indicated, we have StudentPerfect which is also dubbed as Corporate or School version. All the features above are included in the Advanced edition. The Standard version does not include some of these wizards. There is also the StudentPerfect Express or the Parent version. Are you interested in any of these? Give us a call. The number is 08135347621. Cheers. Comments are welcomed.

(1) (Reply)

80 Already Downloaded Udemy Courses On Web And Mobile And Web Programming / Non-mcsd Certification Exams For Generic C++ Needed / Cleanwash Laundry & Dry-cleaning Management Version 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.