Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! (1192 Views)

Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Sisters At The Burial Of Their Grandmother / Olori Of Ife, Wuraola Pictured With Her Sisters-in-inlaw / Where Are My Beautiful Idoma Sisters, And Handsom Idoma Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! by MrCork17: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2012
Nairalanders. Pls join us as We thank all the beauriful white Beauriful sisters globally for being more beauriful with ther Natural long hair and well behaved Ladylike succulent manners. Hopefully, the Black sisters will learn from should learn from this: all they do is curse, curse curse until they curse you out.

To be honest, when waz the last time you saw a black sister with real long hair or tatoo? angry

Re: To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! by freecocoa(f): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2012
Hediot is there anything like real tatoo? How stuppid can you get?
Re: To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! by Goldieluks: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2012
Same old Mr fowl,nothing new or surprising.I hope he turns a new leaf by 2013
Re: To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! by MrCork17: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2012
ladies. No need for the attitute and please give credit where credit is due. White women DO NOT behave like that. Cheers! undecided
Re: To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! by MrCork17: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2012
****Britney Spares tongue ****
Re: To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! by bekay911(f): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2012
Listen if u wanna glorify white ladies u bera do it in a white man's site/network. Dont come here on a black/ 9ja's own social network to talk bout white bimbos.
Re: To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! by MrCork17: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2012
bekay911:

Listen if u wanna glorify white ladies u bera do it in a white man's site/network. Dont come here on a black/ 9ja's own social network to talk bout white bimbos.

Bakery. Hopefully someday before 2022, you will learn to talk like a Lady (a proper lady). White ladies would never respond like that! undecided
Re: To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! by bekay911(f): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2012
U mean dey r worse!
Re: To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! by exotik: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2012
shocked are we being invaded? what are romance section people doing here? who give una visa?
Re: To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2012
Haha

These romance clowns again? Did you guys miss your way down here?
Re: To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! by anonymous6(f): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2012
isn't this thread suppose to be in the romance section
Re: To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2012
anonymous6:

isn't this thread suppose to be in the romance section

no. it is supposed to be in the bin.
Re: To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! by amor4ce(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
A ridiculous case of Acquired Anti-Nappy Syndrome?
Re: To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! by tpia5: 12:41am On Jan 07, 2012
I dont usually post on cork threads because they're unbelievably d.umb, but i have to make an exception this one time and mention i feel for the guy and the ways his boss has refused to give him another portfolio so far.

So he's stuck with this one.

And yes, i agree i wasted my time posting on the thread.
Re: To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 07, 2012
mbatuku2:

Haha

These romance clowns again? Did you guys miss your way down here?

LOL@ the romance section hate!!! grin

you KNOW you love us!! grin kiss kiss
Re: To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! by naijarican(f): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2012
LMAO @ negroes who lubs them some sour milk smelling troglodytes.[b][/b]
Re: To All The Beauriful White Sisters Globally! by OneNaira6: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2012
Is mr.cork white? I'm beginning to suspect he no be naija

(1) (Reply)

Happy Thanksgiving Wishes Messages 2015 / Does Every Word In Yoruba Start With O? / Behold The Past Obas Of Benin Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.