Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin (17001 Views)

Saraki Was Actually Stoned In Illorin..punch Newspaper / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) / Why Buhari Fired AMCON MD, Mustafa Chike-obi - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by aljharem3: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2012
The protester Muyideen Mustafa killer has been stoned to death in Illorin
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by supoade: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2012
Akika!

source pls.
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by aljharem3: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2012
supoade:

Akika!

source pls.

to become official soon of local media. Rumor for now
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by supoade: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2012
no wahala, we are waiting
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by jamace(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2012
May it be true.

Those policemen even feel the heat of the harsh times more than some of us. Never mind their bravado.
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by Adanora: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2012
Nigerians keep killin urself for nofin.una no dey use una head at all. Is it nt obvious dey re usin u guyz
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by aljharem3: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2012
Adanora:

Nigerians keep killin urself for nofin.una no dey use una head at all. Is it nt obvious dey re usin u guyz

and you that use ur head what do you advice us to have done ?

a police man killed an innocent man, In the USA is there no capital punishment ?

I think YOU have to use your head here. Just stay abroad ok
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by Godmann(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2012
Let us adopt this as a strategy, any policeman that kills a protester, leyt mark him out and lynch him to death.

If we do it to 1, 2, and 3, they will all be too scared to shoot. I know their mentality.

Please let us take a cue from here
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by aljharem3: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2012
Godman_n:

Let us adopt this as a strategy, any policeman that kills a protester, leyt mark him out and lynch him to death.

If we do it to 1, 2, and 3, they will all be too scared to shoot. I know their mentality.

gbam

Right now Muslims are protecting Christians in prayer in Kano and kaduna
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by Odunnu: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2012
alj_harem:

The protester Muyideen Mustafa killer has been stoned to death in Illorin
the rate at which you've been spreading these rumours, if you channel the energy in real field protest and not sit at home with your lappy, i'm sure GEJ would have changed his decision.

Hopefully, this should be true.
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by aljharem3: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2012
Odunnu:

the rate at which you've been spreading these rumours, if you channel the energy in real field protest and not sit at home with your lappy, i'm sure GEJ would have changed his decision.

Hopefully, this should be true.

How would you know where I am ?
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2012
i hope this is true.any security personel who murders innocent nigerians deserve to be lynched angry
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by Joey82(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2012
elsewhere when protests get uncontrollable, water canons, tear gas are fired to disperse protesters but in naija, the police use live ammunitions
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2012
Let's go the Ghandi style.Kill anybody that stands the way to protect the interest of the poor man.
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by Odunnu: 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2012
alj_harem:

How would you know where I am ?
i am anonymous, I am everywhere.lol
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by tollu: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2012
Godman_n:

Your head correct jare!
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by expert555: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2012
This is another lie post no able man will wait for one stone, two, three, four, until death. Not possible not a trained policeman (Physicality fit) that will even smell danger afar, it can't happen NEXT ,

Enemies of fuel subsidy removal bring the next lie
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by kokoye(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2012
expert555:

no able man will wait for one stone, two, three, four, until death. Not possible not a trained policeman (Physicality fit) that will even smell danger afar, it can't happen NEXT ,

Even if rounded up?

Never under-estimate the power of a mob
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by freepeople: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2012
alj_harem:

The protester Muyideen  Mustafa killer has been stoned to death in Illorin

source pls.

alj_harem:

to become official soon of local media. Rumor for now

no wahala,    we are waiting

>2hrs later, yet we are still waiting

Odunnu:

Hopefully, this should be true(c'mon this is fat lie. Is it difficult to make out or are you under his spell?).

I wonder o.

There is no limit to Alj_harem's idiocy?
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by expert555: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2012
@alj Harem

Lol is you bring-in another lie it had to come from you with your experience about over 7000 posting on this forum I thought you would have been more liberal the way you view things. The way I see you, you only view things ONE WAY. Anyone you don’t like even if they done something noble you won’t acknowledge the good did. I have been looking for you and beaf since the surface of subsidy removal. Beal have gone underground since everyone is looking for him. May be he is posting on assume name by now. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Yeah good one,
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by comechop(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2012
sh1t like this making frontpage again. and what the hell is up with the topic? is that english?
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by freecocoa(f): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2012
OP, Ba mu ason irin wanan wasa fah,ka mai de hankalin ka, to avoid bulala. Ka ji kwo?

Though I hope,wish and pray this is true.
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by elewele100: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2012
Joey82:

elsewhere when protests get uncontrollable, water canons, tear gas are fired to disperse protesters but in naija, the police use live ammunitions

I don’t know how to describe a policeman who points a gun at an innocent citizen.
Well Most of our Naija policemen today were political touts and got the job as a settlement from their masters. Majority of them are drug addicts and I suggest strongly that all policemen recruited between 1989 to date should not be allowed to carry arms and should see a psychiatrist and those on drugs should be taken to rehabilitation centres. They should not be sacked because if they do that they will become armed robbers.
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by kizito96(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2012
We need facts or pics
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by expert555: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2012
@freepeople

Look at the source/post ‘Alj Harem’ I rest my case. You won’t get any more source than this post if you are waiting for official source you will wait eternity.
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by oluwabamis(m): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2012
the idiots in black uniforms are one of the poorest segments of the country,its so pathetic that they are .eing used to kill their countrymen. does that killer expect to live? thats nemesis for you. this will serve a lesson for other trigger-crazy men-in-black who may want to shoot protesters come monday and beyond.
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by expert555: 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2012
@elewele 100

You broke my ribs lol, the last time I was in Naija (last August) they were demanding Euro from me as a bribe, saying to me 50 Euro is noting to me. I should give them Euro is I don't have Naira. They are bastrads
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by coninse: 6:26pm On Jan 05, 2012
Can someone please enlighten me?

I will be traveling to Nigeria next week Wednesday to spend a month holiday with my parents but here comes the issue of strike warning issued by the NLC to shut down all offices, oil production centres, fuel stations, markets, banks and the airport.

My plane arrives in the noon of Wednesday and should this strike goes as planned, what will happen? I have never experienced a situation like this.

Are we going to be stranded at the airport or taken back to our departure country? Honestly, I have no idea of what might come up. I'm bleeped!

Please let me know if I will be allowed entry to my motherland. For christ sake, what is GEJ thinking? Please enlighten me my brothers & sisters.
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by Machini(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2012
Well, 2 wrongs cant make a right.
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by circus: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2012
I stay in ilorin,and it is true a policeman was killed but it is totally false that he was the one that shot the dead protester.but it is tense here with the police people are really prepared for them and then the boy that was killed came from a very strong household in ilorin "idi ape" so I think its not going to end here
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by manny4life(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2012
Machini:

Well, 2 wrongs cant make a right.

Oh yeah? Those who don't support the move, perhaps, should you befall same fate, we will same the same thing "two wrongs don't make a right".

@alj_harem,

I see for the past three days, you have posted few threads without links, come on now, please stop with all these rumors, they're not doing any good on you. Well though, if it's true, GREAT JOB; a good step in the right direction.
Re: The Police That Killed Muyideen Mustafa Has Been Stoned To Death In Illorin by purplelady: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2012
@coninse:you will be stranded at the airport still later in the day when you will allowed entry to your fatherland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: 13 Vessels With 650M Litres Of Petrol Begins Discharge, 52M Litre / Real Reasons Petrol Scarcity, Queues Returned To Nigerian Fuel Stations- PT / Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.