Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nysc Batch 'b' 07 Gombe State! Im So Paranoid! Help Please! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch 'b' 07 Gombe State! Im So Paranoid! Help Please! (1632 Views)

2016 NYSC BATCH A Time Table [pic] / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch 'b' 07 Gombe State! Im So Paranoid! Help Please! by Goldmann(m): 2:31am On Oct 06, 2007
NYSC posting came out 2day and I got Gombe!, There is a notice also that due to logistics, some people would hav 2 do the 3week camp in Bauchi, To say Im scared would b an understatement, im utterly terrified, Ive never gone beyond the South West (Lag, Oyo, Ogun, Osun) and I dont know what to expect, Please, does anyone here know the procedure 4 REDEPLOYMENT? If eventually, I cant redeploy, wot is Gombe (OR BAUCHI as the case may be) like? How do I get there by air from lag? sad (wot airline do u suggest?
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 07 Gombe State! Im So Paranoid! Help Please! by bolajifive: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2007
how did you check your posting, i will also like to check mine, In miy school unilorin, you have too wait till they give you the call up letter
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 07 Gombe State! Im So Paranoid! Help Please! by uchetobi(f): 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2007
Go get a medical report from a government hospital. Take it to camp, let it be a serious health issue like Sickle cell or anything that requires you to be near home. Submit the report when the married people are doing theirs. All the best. And if that doesnt work try getting someone from Abuja to runs it for you b4 camp is over. All the best

And if that doesnt work out resign yourself to being a ghost corper or to stay
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 07 Gombe State! Im So Paranoid! Help Please! by Goldmann(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2007
The list has been pasted in University of Ibadan, Im sure yours will b out by Monday
Re: Nysc Batch 'b' 07 Gombe State! Im So Paranoid! Help Please! by babapupa1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2007
Does anyone know the deadline for reporting to camp? I'm asking on behalf of a friend, she doesn't know if it's the 9th or 16th.

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Access My Bio Data Page FOR NYSC / Skills To Acquire Before Youth Service NYSC / Triple Packaged Empowerment Workshop In Lagos For Nysc Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.