Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Sarkodie Licks The Mic At The Tim Westwood Show (dope! Dope! Dope!) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sarkodie Licks The Mic At The Tim Westwood Show (dope! Dope! Dope!) (1265 Views)

VIDEO: Wizkid’s New Freestyle On Tim Westwood [watch & Download] / D'banj Embarrassed On Tim Westwood TV For Wearing Fake Kanye West Chain. / Download The Hip Hop Remix Of Asa's Jailer For Free! Dope! Dope! Super Dope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarkodie Licks The Mic At The Tim Westwood Show (dope! Dope! Dope!) by billlions(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2012
I dont really have to say much. All I know is that Sarkodie is repping Africa to the fullest. He always knows how to lick the mic and stamp on it. He also made a shout out to my fellow naija guys, love this guy to the core. Click below and please dont get sick with his flows,

http://entertainmentscenes..com/2012/01/exclusive-hd-video-sarkodie-goes-in.html
Re: Sarkodie Licks The Mic At The Tim Westwood Show (dope! Dope! Dope!) by amblors(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2012
yes he's got flow, but na flow i go chop? what's he actually saying? if you b ghanian translate
Re: Sarkodie Licks The Mic At The Tim Westwood Show (dope! Dope! Dope!) by tosinaded(m): 3:19am On Jan 07, 2012
What is the nicca saying?
Re: Sarkodie Licks The Mic At The Tim Westwood Show (dope! Dope! Dope!) by amblors(m): 11:28am On Jan 07, 2012
@tosin, lol. i no sabi wetin him dey talk o. i doubt his very good lyrically though

(1) (Reply)

(new) Download Video For 'beta Pikin' By Harrysong / Want To Buy Radio Station Airtime / Fetty Wap - Boomin [official Video ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.