Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Spanish Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spanish Visa Application (2359 Views)

Spanish Student Visas / Can I Use A Spanish Visa Or Shengen Visa To Enter The Uk? / Spanish Visa For My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Visa Application by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2012
@Vicjustic

I work in Nigeria and intend to visit Spain by summer for holiday. I have a few friends in spain. Please can you advise me on the requirements so as to make a successful application.
Re: Spanish Visa Application by Vicjustice: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2012
Big-Man:

@Vicjustic

I work in Nigeria and intend to visit Spain by summer for holiday. I have a few friends in spain. Please can you advise me on the requirements so as to make a successful application.
   If you have a job and earn good pays, and you have a bank account with traceable incomes recording at least 3 months (in some cases 6 months) transactions prior to your visa application; and ultimately, you can prove that you have reasons to return to Nigeria, then, you're qualified to apply.
   But i like to warn against using your "friend" in Spain as a references, when applying for the visa, you really got to know the calibre of a character before considering such as a reference: I'm saying this because, i know that many Nigerians in Spain are not giving good name to the nation. So, be certain of your friends activities before involving him in your application or it may ruin your chance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Austin,houston And Dallas{texas},pls Respond To Dis? / How Can I Do Travel Insurance / I Have 500K Holiday Budget,suggest Any Vacation Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.