Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists (6774 Views)

Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by Temix(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2012
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by mukina2: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2012
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by queensmith: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2012
WOW! soo much for security!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by okadaman2: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2012
Let the looters of Nigeria keep killing Nigerians. .their time will soon come

. .Soon the Hunter shall become the hunted
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by linkin8k(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2012
Na wa o
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by omaojo1: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2012
I've said it before, the govt will get more than they are bargaining for.

Lets see how it goes.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by Gbenge77(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
Whateva.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by chelseabmw(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
Am loving this cheesy
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by stagger: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
We need to shut every element of this callous government down.

Down with the PDP government of GEJ!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by laithanman: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
na wah oh! This old fools have bitten more than they can chew oh
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by Kx: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2012
good
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by MrGlobe(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2012
Good job. Please I would also like you guys to hack into the phone of diezanni madueke and gej for private text massages. I suspect there is something going on between the two which explains the reason an incompetent woman like that and a known spy will be manning petroleum ministry.
Thanks
#OccupyNigeria
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by humblebee: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2012
how do i contact them, they need to step up a bit. you dont just hack a home page and leave the other pages active, you need to bring the whole site space down.
pages like http://www.fmt.gov.ng/service.php are still active. bring it all down now else i'll take it over from where you guys stop ooo, watch out for ministry of finance website pull out
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by campbell05: 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2012
#occupynigeria i greet you all. the time is now, the movement is on boyz are not smiling,
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by antartica(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2012
What will a hacker gain from there? Nigerian institutions computer data records are like child,s play,no constructive informations and records. They should rather break into offices and cart away file carbinets since nîgeria is still in d dark age
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by JUO(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2012
hum
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by Kushite: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2012
Nice one boys. Brute-force 'em all.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by moshoodn(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2012
I'm so loving this. . . Honestly 'm so high.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by whoelse(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2012
Interesting
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by omaojo1: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2012
humblebee:

how do i contact them,  they need to step up a bit. you dont just hack a home page and leave the other pages active,  you need to bring the whole site space down.
pages like http://www.fmt.gov.ng/service.php are still active. bring it all down now else i'll take it over from where you guys stop ooo,  watch out for ministry of finance website pull out

What are you waiting for? Go ahead with all you can, we'll all meet at the centre.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by MrGlobe(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2012
You can contact them on twitter @naijacyberhack
These guys are serious. They are releasing numbers of all senators and bombarding them with 1 million sms
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by dustydee: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
Saw it now. wish I were a hacker!! sad sad
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by lovejo(m): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2012
only yahoo boys are missing in action, they should transfer the subsidy back to the masses, mission complete.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2012
We need to instingate our senators & honorables to impeach ''Odechukwu Aiyeoniro Akuya Badluuck Jonathan'' #OCCUPY NIGERIA#
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by chikend(m): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
Oh boy. Dis don turn serz mata oh
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by qholar(m): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
23 years ago, 1988 2 be precise, the den SUG
president of the university of JOS led a team of
students who rioted against the den military
dictator (IBB)'s removal of oil subsidy.
He labelled it " a crime against the Nigerian masses
and a war against the poor" That SUG president Ȋ̝̊̅§ MR LABARAN MAKU.
The current Minister for Information who has
recently said that the removal of oil subsidy is long
overdue.
Isn't that intresting and funny?
Pls copy and post to ur friends until it gets to 1 of
LABARAN MAKU'S friends and himself to defend.
Make UNA dey see People,
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2012
Good Job guys
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by qholar(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2012
Thanks, keeping on hacking all Govt site, Thumb up
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by sizzlers(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2012
thumb up guys, i wish i fit do am, i 4 just hack al of dem site.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by twinstaiye(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2012
Hacking is wrong and we all know, then, they say two wrongs doesnt make a right, less we will be guilty of what we are accusing government of. Just thinking loud.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by Beaf: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
This will lead to war. I hope you people know what you are asking for.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Transport Site Hacked By Cyber Activists by jorge1980(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2012
Please can they also hack Beaf's nairaland account? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aggrieved PDP Youths Protest, Demand Secondus’ Resignation / Owo Attack: Fayemi Commiserates With Akeredolu, Monarch, Catholic Bishop / Tinubu Thugs Block All Roads Leading To TBS For Peter Obi Rally(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.