Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Nigeria's Division Has Started - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Division Has Started (835 Views)

African Countries Secretly Seeking Nigeria's Division / Why I Don't Want Nigeria's Division / To End This Boko Haram Onslaught, Gej Should Simply Propose Nigeria's Division (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Division Has Started by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
Three days ago Uguanja youths of sapele stormed hausa road asking all northerners in the town to pack and leave since their people in the north have refused southerners living there to live in peace. The evacuation started immediately and broke down into violence today when it seemed they were dragging their evacuation. The violence has been calmed as the military has deployed tanks to the mosque. The hausas and fulani are auctioning away their wares and livestock and leaving in their smelly trailers used for transporting cattle.

To the subject matter, I saw in the news that they are also leaving the east for the fear of being attacked. Presently, there are virtually no northerners in onitsha. I really do hope the country isn't starting to disintegrate as predicted by the USA to happen 2015.
Re: Nigeria's Division Has Started by otokx(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2012
lies
Re: Nigeria's Division Has Started by Beaf: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2012
otokx:

lies

Are you phucking daft or something?
Re: Nigeria's Division Has Started by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2012
Which part of it is a lie and for you to be S̴̩☺̩ confident, are you a resident?
Re: Nigeria's Division Has Started by otokx(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
You guys should stop spreading rumors that encourage ethnic violence.
Re: Nigeria's Division Has Started by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2012
otokx:

You guys should stop spreading rumors that encourage ethnic violence.
If you will not make a constructive argument based ☺ƞ fact as I have done, then go mingle with people who are ☺ƞ the same intellectual cadre with you. I do not engage in cyber beer parlor argument.
Re: Nigeria's Division Has Started by otokx(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
Your statements cannot be verified independently so they amount to tales.
Re: Nigeria's Division Has Started by CyberG: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2012
Hmmn. . .I hope you guys have thought this through. If they leave and Southerners in the North do not, have not, or completely left and they kill them, who will you blame?
Re: Nigeria's Division Has Started by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2012
I didn't do it Oº°˚ ˚°ºoo only writing what happened.

(1) (Reply)

American Boko Haram Spokes Lady / Why Removing the Fuel Subsidy Is Good For Nigeria / Will Nigerians Patronise Jonathan’s Cassava Bread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.