Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

The Beliefs And Responses To Rape In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Beliefs And Responses To Rape In Nigeria (555 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / Is There Any Such Thing As Rape In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beliefs And Responses To Rape In Nigeria by elsietina: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2012
Dear friends,
In an effort to examine the beliefs and responses to rape in Nigeria, Deltawomen is conducting a survey and would appreciate your participation,
Your personal information is not required and we estimate that it will take you approximately 5 minutes to complete the survey.
, Simply click on the link below, or cut and paste the entire URL into your browser to access the survey:

Survey link
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PSKJMWS

(1) (Reply)

Women Have Dreams Too! / Should Parents Choose Their Children's Path? / Choosing A House Help After Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.