Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court (22186 Views)

Industrial Court Holds Session For Ocholi / BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State / National Industrial Court Rules That Nlc Must Not Strike On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Beaf: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2012
trimwis:

Beaf paid 1 million naira monthly to post in nairaland for goverment. He says it pay to work for goverment

Go and command your boko haram. Your protest is a failure.
I'm here crying for you!
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by humblebee: 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2012
if only GEJ can consult his crystal ball and see little afar, he'll know he can't finish what he's starting. the dummy in hat thinks he can get away with all of these.

asking all the broadcasting stations not to talk about subsidy? where is that done? where is the freedom of speech? where is the FOI bill implemented?
asking the Industrial Court to stop strike actions, where is justice? where is freedom of association?

this silly GEJ beaf will regret this when it backfires,
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Beaf: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2012
^
You will find that its you who cannot finish what you started. Wanna bet?
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2012
@trimwis

Is 1 million naira really money. A person with Beaf's intellegnum cant be purchased for 3m per month?   I think Beaf is insulted by that statement.
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Timmy321(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2012
National Industrial cut MUMUOOOOOOooooooo. No bi N L C dey strick na we (Nigerians) dey strick. Dump Head too much among Nigerian Leaders.
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by osat02: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
Timmy321:

National Industrial cut MUMUOOOOOOooooooo. No bi N L C dey strick na we (Nigerians) dey strick. Dump Head too much among Nigerian Leaders.
, grin
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by stiyke(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2012
WOW GEJ; Your moves are smart, and yet some people have the gut to call you foolish. Even though you have not won the battle with Boko Haram, am waiting to see the way you will end that. I have not seen you loose a battle yet. Always a step ahead!
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2012
.@beaf mr high iq,tell that to ur ogas who want to provide 160 0 buses for 150 million nigerians that will run on fresh air,ur hand no dey pain u!?u never delete jona face book curse finish.we will go 2 work when d govt pay transport 4 all of us
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by unrattled: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2012
Hon. Justice Babatunde Adeniran Adejumo OFR, this is d Judge that av sold his conscience, NBA strip ds man!
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by ujchief(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2012
when auntie patie called herself a widow, we all thut it was a gramatical error, now its clear she was prophesyin, 'her husband will soon die'. That same spirit that kiled abacha, stella obj, yaradua is stil hoverin around, seekin whom to devour.
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by trimwis: 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf because of money you are betraying Nigerians and your conscience. Repent now
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Les: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2012
Yeske!:

WORD.
[/SECONDED]
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by kulutempa: 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
Here is an excerpt from the judgment of the Industrial court by Justice Adejuwon against the planned strike:

"Economic activities within the country will be adversely affected, as will the health and safety of the citizenry, if the impending strike is allowed to hold,"

Right.  What about the insecurity in the country, what about bad roads, what about barely functioning hospitals, what about lack of electricity and water.   Does this dense judge know that Nigeria has the second highest rate of maternal deaths during childbirth in the world due to inadequate medical facilities?   A bloody disgrace to the legal profession.
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by bright007(f): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
*infact I don vex*I order JONAH to go back into d fish belly $ remain there until petrol is reversed to 65 naira*
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Beaf: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
ehie:

.@beaf mr high iq,tell that to your ogas who want to provide 160 0 buses for 150 million nigerians that will run on fresh air,your hand no dey pain u!?u never delete jona face book curse finish.we will go 2 work when d govt pay transport 4 all of us

My dear, thousands are eyeing your job.
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2012
I c nthn wrong on beafs stand on subsidy.y ar nigerians so preposterous.nlc nd tuc shld nt impose dia desperate views on evryone.if u want 2 strike go ahead bt dnt force anybdy
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2012
@beaf i am brave not a coward like u_my conscience can never b both nor sold.ashawo
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by scopusng(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2012
“The NLC informs Nigerians that on this issue of strikes and protests, only statements or messages from the Labour Movement should be taken as authentic,”
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Gakin95: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2012
Arrant nonsense! NIC lacks d jurisdiction 2 stop d strike to b embarked upon by NLC and TUC as every body as human or artificial human has fundamental human rights to protest provided it isn't slanderous or violent.
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Finland(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2012
Beaf:

My dear, thousands are eyeing your job.
People like you should be hanged publicly for speaking false when you know the sheer truth. And tell your OGA (since he knows how to use back door to obtain court order)  to obtain court order to arrest the so called subsidy embezzlers and boko-Haram instead of killing the masses with false claims.
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by unrattled: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2012
Did they obey the court order during the bayelsa State guber primaries?

Until they obey that court order, then this court order is still bull.
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by georgee(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2012
Reyginus:

I c nthn wrong on beafs stand on subsidy.y ar nigerians so preposterous.nlc nd tuc shld nt impose dia desperate views on evryone.if u want 2 strike go ahead bt dnt force anybdy

Reyginus so u were paid to join nairaland to utter this rubbish abi. U will be a source of sorrow for ur entire generations for this ur 1st post on naiaraland (AMEN)
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Beaf: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2012
ehie:

@beaf i am brave not a coward like u_my conscience can never b both nor sold.ashawo

My dear, when you wanna protest, please do it on TV, I want to see if youre pretty. lol
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Beaf: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2012
Finland:

People like you should be hanged publicly for speaking false when you know the sheer truth. And tell your OGA (since he knows how to use back door to obtain court order) to obtain court order to arrest the so called subsidy embezzlers and boko-Haram instead of killing the masses with false claims.

Dude, you are just too stup!d to know the truth. How can any sane person protest against what is good for them? Funny lot!
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2012
@beaf-fool
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by humblebee: 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2012
Reyginus:

if you don't see, go wash your eyes with antelope piss, im sure this is Beaf with another id,  i hope you're older than me before i start cursing you cos im taught to respect my older mates
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Beaf: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2012
ehie:

@beaf-fool

Just remember to do it on TV, jare! LOLZ!!
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2012
9ja Season Film. Was it not this same Court that stopped PDP from conducting Bayelsa Primaries, abi no be the same court stopped CJN from sacking Ayo Salami as Appeal Court President. Dem support stone the judge of the Industrial Court, I am sick and tired of Nigeria! Where was this same same when Airtel dismissed 3,000 Customer Service representatives.

Deregulation isn't the first step to take in Nigeria at the moment! The most important thing is for these men to cut down excessively on their wasteful spending. How can two men and their guest and concubines use N1b a year to eat, N300m for cutlery (dinner sets), N200m to water gardenn, N240m for 2 bullet proof vehicles.

‎​N1.112 trillion for 472 NASS members and they tell us N1.3 trillion is too much for 160million people.
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Beaf: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2012
talknafree:

9ja Season Film. Was it not this same Court that stopped PDP from conducting Bayelsa Primaries, abi no be the same court stopped CJN from sacking Ayo Salami as Appeal Court President. Dem support stone the judge of the Industrial Court, I am sick and tired of Nigeria! Where was this same same when Airtel dismissed 3,000 Customer Service representatives.

Deregulation isn't the first step to take in Nigeria at the moment! The most important thing is for these men to cut down excessively on their wasteful spending. How can two men and their guest and concubines use N1b a year to eat, N300m for cutlery (dinner sets), N200m to water gardenn, N240m for 2 bullet proof vehicles.

‎​N1.112 trillion for 472 NASS members and they tell us N1.3 trillion is too much for 160million people.

If only you guys had set out to demonstrate against corruption and profligacy, we would all have joined you on the streets; but when you tell lies to attempt what is in effect, a coup because you lost the last elections, then you are on your own.
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by iGuru1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
i cant still figure out how fooli-sh our leaders.
Mehn am ready to de-goverment all these fools we have as leaders.
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
@beaf go jerk ur oga off.u fit do anythn 4 money
Re: NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court by Beaf: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
ehie:

@beaf go jerk your oga off.u fit do anythn 4 money

Like watching you? Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover / Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game / Buhari Arrives Togo Ahead Of ECOWAS-ECCAS Summit(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.