Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

James Ibori And The People Of Delta 35 Billion . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori And The People Of Delta 35 Billion . (808 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State. / James Ibori And The Reign Of Political Persecution / Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Ibori And The People Of Delta 35 Billion . by Akhaine: 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2007
This could be painfull that the people of delta state still live in poverty and jame ibori stole to tune of 35 billion so far discovered ,the question is what enterprize has he been doing that he got that money from. and a so called minster of God conducted the thankgiving over is victory in court.i think our god is really mercyfull.
Re: James Ibori And The People Of Delta 35 Billion . by Larufa(m): 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2007
Please send your comment and views to the AGF for proper attention.
Re: James Ibori And The People Of Delta 35 Billion . by otokx(m): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2007
Accompany such views and comments with evidence
Re: James Ibori And The People Of Delta 35 Billion . by darren20(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2007
for sometime now I've been studying the personality of Pres.Yar'adua,and it's most disheartning to know that this gentleman has no plan for Nigeria,He was n't interested in the first place,Iwatched his interview on CNN recently,and I was proved right,for the next few years of his reigh over Nigeria,it's going to be business as usual,this is clearly exemplified in the case of AGF versus Ibori,for the purpose of clarity check the man's background when he was the governor of katsina state,He was one of the most inactive governors,it's a pity that Nigeria is once again saddle with the responsibility of being rule by this man,I still pray for Nigeria hopefully things will change for better.
Re: James Ibori And The People Of Delta 35 Billion . by Kobojunkie: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2007
@ Poster, can you please add a link for these claims you are making in here Some of us would like to investigate the source of this

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is 'mired In Corruption' / Etteh Adjourns Sitting Again! / What Would You Recommend Govt Do For Less Priviledged And Physically Challenged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.