Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

My First Joke In 2012 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My First Joke In 2012 (1740 Views)

My First Joke For 2016 (I Hope I Made U Laf / My First Joke Abeg Comment To Make Me Feel Happy Else I No Go Post Joke Agan, / My First Joke In 2013.......happy New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Joke In 2012 by kellynoah: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2012
emefuna is a house boy who drinks his Boss' wine with impunity then adds water 2 cover his tracks. His Boss became suspicious & decided 2 buy pasties (a French wine that changes color if u add water; just like dettol). Unaware of this, Ikemefuna, drank from d wine as usual & topped it up with water.
Immediately he added water, d pasties became milky & he knew he was in trouble. When d Boss came back & saw the changed pasties, he knew he had nailed ikemefuna.
Ikemefuna knowing he was in trouble decided 2 stay put in d kitchen when his boss came home.
The Boss having told his wife what he observed now swung into action.
"Ikemefuna!", he called from the sitting room.
He answered: "Yes, Boss".
"Who drank my pasties?".
Ikemefuna: No answer.
The Boss asked again: still no answer. Then d Boss went to the kitchen 2meet him there:
"Are u insane or what? Why when I call, u say "yes boss" but when I ask you a question u don't answer me? "
Ikemefuna retorted, "hmmm oga when u are in d kitchen u don't understand anything at all, except your name"
"Is that so?" asked the boss, "Okay, go to the bar stand beside Madam, while I go into d kitchen; & then, you ask me a question" Ikemefuna accepted. When his boss was in d kitchen he shouts: "Boss".
"Yes, ikem" Boss answers. Ikemefuna then asks, "Who goes into the maid's bedroom when Madam is not at home?"
No answer.
D boy shouted again: "Boss, I say who dey sneak into d maid's room when madam no dey house?"
No answer.
The Boss runs back from the kitchen shouting "Wonders shall never cease! Ikemefuna, It is true o, when one is in the kitchen, one does not hear anything, except one's name." D wife now very angry, interrupted, "that's not true. It's a lie! Without argument." Ikemefuna asked if she'll enter d magic kitchen 2 be tested. She agreed. Ikemefuna asks madam, "Who's junior's biological father? Me or d Boss? "Madam rushed out of the kitchen. "This kitchen needs 2 b fumigated o! I can't understand anytn at all! cool cool cool
Re: My First Joke In 2012 by kellynoah: 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2012
A beautiful and well groomed girl once informed her dad that her boyfriend would like to come see him for her hand! On the said day, the guy arrived home chewing gum! The dad was enraged and challenged him "Isn't it a sign of disrespect?" He fumed, "no daddy, it's just that I drank a bit," the guy replied! "So you drink also?" The father queried? "Yes when I go clubbing!" He said! "So you club also? How long have you been clubbing?" The distraught father asked, "since I came out of prison," he replied quietly! "So you were once in prison?" the worried father asked "why were you in prison?" He added, "Since I killed someone," the guy replied, "Why did you kill someone," the father asked. And the guy said "because he didn't want me to marry his daughter".And the father said: "You have my blessing good boy!!!! cool cool cool
Re: My First Joke In 2012 by kellynoah: 7:01am On Jan 07, 2012
ANSWERS OF A BRILLIANT STUDENT
Q1. In which battle did Napoleon die?
* his last battle
Q2. Where was the Declaration of
Independence signed?
* at the bottom of the page
Q3. River Ravi flows in which state? * liquid
Q4. What is the main reason for
divorce?
* marriage
Q5. What is the main reason for
failure? * exams
Q6. What can you never eat for
breakfast?
* Lunch & dinner
Q7. What looks like half an apple?
* The other half
Q8. If you throw a red stone into the
blue sea what it will become? * it will
simply become wet
Q9. How can a man go eight days
without sleeping ??
* No problem, he sleeps at night.
Q10. How can you lift an elephant
with one hand?
* You will never find an elephant that
has only one hand,
Q11. If you had three apples and four
oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in other hand, what
would you have ? * Very large hands
Q12. If it took eight men ten hours to
build a wall, how long would it take
four men to build it? * No time at all,
the wall is already built
. Q13. How can u drop a raw egg onto a
concrete floor without cracking it?
*Concrete floors are very hard to
crack. cool cool cool
Re: My First Joke In 2012 by bright007(f): 7:05am On Jan 07, 2012
*first one na copy $ paste*Second one no funny*

So where is d joke?
Re: My First Joke In 2012 by Onyiclassic(f): 7:23am On Jan 07, 2012
Cant stop laughing at d second one,nice one poster
Re: My First Joke In 2012 by kellynoah: 7:48am On Jan 07, 2012
bright007:

*first one na copy $ paste*Second one no funny*

So where is d joke?
MALAPROPISM lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My First Joke In 2012 by kellynoah: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2012
Onyiclassic:

Cant stop laughing at d second one,nice one poster
laugh but dont fart, last time u farted fuel subsidy was removed so am scared. cool cool cool
Re: My First Joke In 2012 by bright007(f): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2012
*KELLY-NOAH?wat confused username.wat has kelly got to d??
o??
with Noah?
Re: My First Joke In 2012 by Olutboy: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2012
i laugh my belle oo grin grin grin
Re: My First Joke In 2012 by 3RNEST(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2012
>> Mr. Chukuma, was sick and decided to visit the hospital, after being tested for HIV, the doctor said he should come back Monday for the result.
> Sunday Mr.Chukuma went to church, the Pastor said to the congregation "this week you shall all have positive result "he quicky shout Pastor back to sender" LWKMD! Get more @myjokehub, smiley
Re: My First Joke In 2012 by mikuz(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2012
hmm,
kellynoah how are you?
happy new year!!
grin
Re: My First Joke In 2012 by kellynoah: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Hunting flies," He responded.

"Oh, killing any?" She asked.

"Yep, three males, two females," he replied.

Intrigued, she asked, How can you tell?

He responded, "Three were on a beer can, two were on the phone." cool cool cool
Re: My First Joke In 2012 by kellynoah: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2012
mikuz:

hmm,
kellynoah how are you?
happy new year!!
grin
bros. fineoooooooooooooo, hope dis subsidy no reach ur side?
Re: My First Joke In 2012 by mikuz(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2012
hehe,
e no reach o,
e stop for one junction like that.
You nko?
grin
Re: My First Joke In 2012 by bright007(f): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2012
kellynoah:

I have acute MALAPROPISM lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
It runs in ur blood.
Re: My First Joke In 2012 by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2012
0.1%percent.more load to produce more effort

(1) (Reply)

Mtn In Trouble, U Wont Believe This / Could This Be The Next MISS WORLD???? / How To Make A Married Woman Fall In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.