Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Thank You For All Your Support - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Thank You For All Your Support (1569 Views)

Please I Need Your Support To Startup my Video and photo production Business / Need Your Support Nairalanders . / Please Evaluate/Criticize Our Animated Music Video. Thank You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You For All Your Support by ugo2u(m): 3:53am On Jan 07, 2012
As of two days ago I relinquished my duties as the moderator of this graphics forum due to some reasons, so I just want to let u guys know that it has been an honor being the mod for this section and it was a great experience.

For all that supported me I want to say a big thank you and that I really appreciate the support given to me.

Very soon a new mod may be appointed and I believe the person will be better at it than I was.

So once again I will like to say THANK YOU guys and keep improving, I believe one day naija will be a force in graphics and fx at a global level.

Take care and see ya!
Re: Thank You For All Your Support by Aseye(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2012
wher u dey go? not sure anybody should tk ova from u, tink u shld hold up more and help improve the forum,
Re: Thank You For All Your Support by ugo2u(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2012
Aseye, it dificult to mod wen u get no feedback frm ppl on hw stuff is going. And besides some ppl no like my style of modding and also fuel subsidy don add lol! There is so much only one man can do my brother. But frankly there is not much time to mod so instead of lettin d forum drag I asked for a new mod to liven tins up
Re: Thank You For All Your Support by Aseye(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2012
yea i get u, i've wonder in d past why this section of the forum as dragged from what it use to be, a lot of factors are involved and for real, its beyond the mod but still d little activities workin on the section still needs sumone to monitor and all dt, u might feel u are doin noting but the little u doing is goin a long way, most guys are probably busy or something but trust me, someone like me still come in here regularly (might not post all the time) but nairaland is one of d 1st web i open as i launch ma browser and after i go thru the first page, i just come in straight to this section, it still interest althou so much to improve on, just hope it gets beta ova time,

(1) (Reply)

Logo Design / Critique Wanted / Photography Training (for Residents Outside Lagos); FREE Accomodation & Feeding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.