Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,069 members, 7,953,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Solution To Boko Haram, Religious And Ethnic Killings In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solution To Boko Haram, Religious And Ethnic Killings In Nigeria (3688 Views)

Chad Intercepts ISIS Weapons Going To Boko Haram / There Are No Political Killings In Rivers, Only Cult Clashes – Wike / Senate Summons COAS Buratai Over Shiite Muslim Killings In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Boko Haram, Religious And Ethnic Killings In Nigeria by CyberG: 5:51am On Jan 07, 2012
Nairalanders, I propose an ambitious plan to equilibriate the ongoing senseless killings on the basis of religion and ethnicity in Nigeria. I hope the every conscious and sagacious NLander can chime in with their opinions.

It is a fact that the world is advancing in many ways and old ways of doing things cannot cut it anymore. The only reason killings continue is that the killers believe their victims can not and will not do anything. That is why it is important to sensitize leaderships of cohesive socio-political units in Nigeria. I use the word `cohesive` because in the present condition of a single country, Nigeria, this approach is only feasible for very cohesive and cooperative political leadership.

If a section of the country created it`s own ultra-secret unit for intelligence collection and covert operations and can mobilize them in unprecedented ways in Nigeria (or Africa) and similar to the operations of the Israeli Mossad, the useless killings will soon be a thing of the past. Of course, this is not for lily-livered, greedy leadership but an enduring one with strong political leadership and the highest forms of education for its operatives.

So, instead of reading all these news about people getting killed somewhere because of their religion or tribe, their killers and sponsors can be rest assured that their own days are also numbered to face the most brutal deaths along with large numbers of their family. So, if a sponsor kills 5 people, this unit will kill 50! The deaths will be very brutal, very fast and totally untraceable. This is for now the only possible way to stop these killings and also seize the momentum from Boko Haramists starting with the useless Jonzer Goatluck government and all the fundamentalist extremists in northern and southern Nigeria. Read here a random web page about the operations of the Mossad: http://www.rense.com/general32/ruth.htm

Any part of the country that is able to get this right will be well ahead when Nigeria breaks-up and ready to send away all non-natives from its land. Yes, this will not be easy but it is a task that must be done. I have several strategies and if I had contact with the right leadership, I would engage them. This is a task that must be done!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fct Minister Bala Mohammed Covers Up Son’s Manslaughter: / Check Out Dino Melaye's Massive Campaign Truck / Innoson Rolls Out 500 Made In Nigeria Cars Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.