Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Nairalanders What Do You Have To Say About This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders What Do You Have To Say About This? (471 Views)

What Ben Bruce Has To Say About The New Ministers / Nairalanders, What Do You Make Of This Buhari' Statement? / Jonathan- 80% Of My Advisers Have No Advise To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders What Do You Have To Say About This? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2012
Instead of asking for GEJ's impeachment if subsidy is not removed, why shouldn't they channel such a strong opposition for a cut in the personal budgets of the rather spendthrift government angry angry This protest with the right objective, may bring our f.ucking politicians angry back on track as regards their wasteful attitude. Let us protest for the right things and things may turn out better. As far as I am concerned, subsidy, with a ridiculous government spending, is pure rubbish. The latter must be addressed first. Let people protest against the government spending first, at least we will have a very good reason to hang Jonathan if he decides to pay deaf ears. angry angry
What do you think?
Re: Nairalanders What Do You Have To Say About This? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2012
I think that will be better
Re: Nairalanders What Do You Have To Say About This? by Arosa(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2012
you are on the right track my brother.

(1) (Reply)

If You Support Strike, Answer This Question. / Acronym Of PDP In Your Own Terms / Rivers Govt Not Subsidising Petrol – Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.