Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

He Sold My Car And Refused To Pay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / He Sold My Car And Refused To Pay (904 Views)

Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay / Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) / Car And Spare Parts Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Sold My Car And Refused To Pay by wabterry(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2012
A friend help me in selling my car and refuse to give me my money, he has stopped picking my calls and i dont know what to do. i need advice on how to go about it pls.
Re: He Sold My Car And Refused To Pay by knowledge4(m): 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2012
Did you give him a letter of attorney to sell?
Have you informed the police?
Have you consulted a lawyer?
Re: He Sold My Car And Refused To Pay by wabterry(m): 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2012
unfortunately, there was no paper showing i gave him a car to sell for me, am based abroad, and he knew am not coming home today. its really killing me, seeing me sweat going that way. The police is asking for 50k for mobilization. I have not contacted any lawyer since there is no document proving the deal between us.
Re: He Sold My Car And Refused To Pay by knowledge4(m): 8:43am On Feb 01, 2012
You have to involve the police. that can not be avioded. take this step immediately.
Do you have copies of the car's documents? the police will ask for them.
Next time, you have to put your transactions in writing. Never,ever trust any Nigerian anywhere,no matter how close,even your blood sister.
Anything you do with a Nigerian must be documented.
Meanwhile,consult a lawyer for counsel. Dont write off this medium. there could be a legally workable solution.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Selling Our Products---no Capital Needed / Nairalanders Special Invite To 12th Card, Atm & Mobile Expo (endorsed By Cbn) / Scam Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.