Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? (1144 Views)

Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu / Moderator(s) Why Did You Lock This Thread...https://www.nairaland.com/1363216/b ? / 80% Of Nigerian Dont Want Goodluck Back, So Stop Posting The Nonsense.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2012
IF YOU LIKE BAN ME: I WILL SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!!

Beaf:

First of all, your logic about Nigerian law is unfortunate and daft. How do you think Internet Law was formed in the West, if not by taking Internet matters to the law courts and setting presedents? Or maybe you think God gave it to them at Mount Sinai on tablets of stone with lightening flashing and volcanoes bellowing.

Secondly, how can you guarantee that some of your DDOS traffic will not pass through the US and Europe? You need to find out what continent the undersea cable is connected to.
Your traffic passes through servers in their territory? You've committed a crime they can nab you for.

Thirdly, both the UN and EU openly declared their confidence in GEJ. What do you think that was code for? I will explain it in two simple apt words, the message they were conveying to stoneheads like you is; "DONT PHUCK."

Lastly, because of the stance of the UN and EU and the fact that the protests are being coordinated from abroad, it is safe to declare that every last protest organiser has been positively identified. Even a dunce would realise that.
Dude, the West is the home of cyber warfare (ask Iran about their exploding factories); if you attack a country from their space, you are zonked. Take it or leave it, script kiddie.

My friend, sharrapp dia!!!

First off, na "PRECEDENTS".

Second, don't come here yarning rubbish and opata like you have any idea what you're talking about concerning International Laws covering Internet Traffic, because you clearly don't. Keep fooling yourself, thinking you're fooling people.

Finally,  Prof. Jeffery D Sachs (Special Advisor to the United Nations---- same man you're trying to claim above praised President Jonathan) was questioned on why he would praise GEJ's Policies without condemning his clearly corrupt practices, below is your "endorsement", you buffoon:

:

Jeffrey D. Sachs

@JeffDSachs: I know Nigeria's pain, working w/ Nigerians for decade to fight disease & poverty. Your fight against corruption is right & just!
17 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@JeffDSachs:  Thanks for the good discussion. Best wishes to you and Nigeria. Keep gov honest!!!

@JeffDSachs :You are completely right to fight these scourges. Transparency and accountability are key. I will always push for that.

@JeffDSachs: Bravo to Nigerians fighting corruption & impunity. The poor suffer when corruption rules. Occupy movements fight corruption globally.

@JeffDSachs: I believe that brave civil society in Nigeria is now being heard. Also, I emphasize transparency as key in budget accounts.

@JeffDSachs: I do what I can to support Nigeria's fight against poverty, hunger, disease, unfairness, and corruption. I try in good faith.

These are just small examples of the "Endorsement" your Oga got from the U.N. Lmaooo Clearly, you've never lived around the Oyinbo man for more than 25mins. They will throw that ode to the wolves in two seconds if its going to make them look good. Who's going to put their neck on the line for an obvious "African" Ignoramus? If you don't think thats how the white man thinks then you're obviously dum*ber than you think you're smart.

Make I no even yan wetin The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Finland, Dr. Erkki Tuomoija talk. . . that one for phone interview just dey say "Only thing I say on record, corruption bad,corruption bad. I have meeting attend. Goodbye to you." lmaooo.

Endorsement from U.N and Europe indeed. Mumu! Shi**yyt is about to hit the fan big-time for your boy you still dey there dey yarn rubbish. Just watch. Soon sha, Naija Govt sef go realize how useless you are, sey na st*upid fights you dey always come on here come pick, that you cannot carry or compose yourself in a dignified manner, and that you should not be getting paid what they're giving you because all you do is push potential GEJ sympathizers away with your aggressive drivel, then, where does that leave you? Back in the pits of poverty where you originally came from. The time is coming. My guy, nah just one phone call.  Lmao.

No one is saying Subsidy is bad, but at this time its wrong. Enjoy your pittance while it lasts, because that well is about to dry up real soon.
Re: Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? by Akanbiedu(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2012
O boy.

If indeed you did this, you in addition to your post are supposed to be locked up. How dare you bite the hands that feed you?

[size=15pt]YOU F-UCK-ING PARASITE![/size]
Re: Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2012
They locked it less than 5 minutes ago once I posted this on the other thread. And you tell me Seun is not working for GEJ?

Rubbish!

I'm starting to hate this site and I'll probably leave and never come back because its clear that Nigerians abhor the truth and corruption, lies, tribalism, hypocrisy and bigotry seem to be the order of the day. I wasn't raised this way and the way your society functions is quite different from how mine does, and if people will willfully stifle the truth. . . .? SMH. I don't know. . . Nigerians, you will have to pick up where people like myself left off because its clear that certain people love the status-quo and will do anything to maintain it.

Good-luck. I'm just happy my eyes were opened to a lot of things I only used to hear about Nigerians; things I used to think were just stereotypes. Judgement day is coming soon over there sha, and for that I'm am happy.
Re: Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

O boy.

If indeed you did this, you in addition to your post are supposed to be locked up. How dare you bite the hands that feed you?

[size=15pt]YOU F-UCK-ING PARASITE![/size]

You monkey, what the hell are you talking about?

Have you ever used twitter or do you even know what it is?

The man tweeted a bunch of stuff. Visit his account. Its public info, you dum*b illiterate!!! If anything, I took out the names of the people he tweeted to. SMH. Illiteracy is a sick fu*cking disease. No wonder your leaders "love" you du*mmies so much!
Re: Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2012
Rubbish. Why did I even waste my time responding to you? I should have been wiser and gone through your previous posts and I'd have easily discovered that you're nothing more than an illiterate GEJ balls-licker. . . just as uneducated as your boss.

Abeg, move comot for road jor.
Re: Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? by Akanbiedu(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2012
You no go wound pesin with laugh sef.
Re: Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2012
Beaf, why you avoid this thread now?
Re: Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? by baslone: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2012
Taken am easy abeg! grin
Re: Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? by Funkymallam(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2012
Internet warrior!
Fighting alone cheesy
Re: Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2012
Lmaooo The guy is just a walking cow. Dem go soon fire am. Classless thug
Re: Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? by lazinc(m): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2012
You re on ur own! Talking to urself fool. Do you think is only Seun that has sole control of this great site? Idiot
Re: Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? by dustydee: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2012
oga take it easy o! This beaf you are fighting has enough fuel supply to last him a whole year. Until the fuel dump catches fire he will not relent.
Re: Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2012
laz_inc:

You re on your own! Talking to urself fool. Do you think is only Seun that has sole control of this great site?

O ma se o. Look wetin poverty don do to person reasoning! God, look the thing wey we dey fight for. Anyway sha, weda you like or you no like we must make your life better. SMH undecided
Re: Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2012
dustydee:

oga take it easy o! This beaf you are fighting has enough fuel supply to last him a whole year. Until the fuel dump catches fire he will not relent.
HAHAHAHAHAH lol. You wan bet say dem go soon fire am once they realize how worthless his "persuasion" skills are? Lol. Clock is ticking.
Re: Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? by Kilode1: 4:48am On Jan 09, 2012
GEJ's advisers are probably his worst enemies. .
Re: Seun Why Did You Lock This Topic Once I Started Posting The Truth? by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 09, 2012
^^^ ^^^^^

Lol. With the "1600" buses move, its clear that there are those angling for his position and they're giving him advice thats akin to him grabbing a dagger and sticking it in his own spleen.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Heard On Tvc That Jonathan Said He Was Ready For Mass Protest. / “how Jonathan Blew Oil Subsidy Money In 2011” / Breakingnews: Igbo Warehouse In Kano On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.