Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

North Stolen By Boko Haram! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Stolen By Boko Haram! (581 Views)

Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women / Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister / Ballot Papers Stolen by APC In Ogudu Kosofe LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

North Stolen By Boko Haram! by hakanai(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2012
I want to use this as a medium to solicit for the unity of the Northern youths and the revolt of the youths against extremism.We can't let some evil group come and hijack the society and turn the communities to ruin and the leadership to ridicule.Today the sons and daughters of the north hardly see or know what future they hold.Today life is worthless under this group,is this Islam or is this North ?We most not allow this so called Boko haram take the north.I say we stand and match them.In other to define our future and rain in the rules that exist before the status quo and give sanctity to our community and respect for rights.
The actions of this dreaded group has instill fear and has fragmented our society.There devilish acts that lack any justifiable cause must be matched not in words alone but in action and exposure!We all know most of our leaders have wronged us and remain selfish.I don't want to accuse anyone of sponsoring the Boko haram activity,not withstanding it is time to close ranks and show that the will of a group can no longer challenge the collective desires of a people for survival.Boko haram can be defeated on our lands and we can do it.We don't in share in there actions and we mustn't allow the regional divide over take us and suggest our nonchalant response.We have a duty to ensure our society is ruly and habitable for people to live and do there business peacefully.Not where people can take lives of scholars,leaders and anyone who speaks out against there evil deeds.We all know beyond doubt that neither Islam nor our cultures would tolerate such impunity.Those killed what was there offense?What condemns them to death?Boko haram beyond doubt is alien and partly composed of misguided elements from the northern people and we should not let this continue.Families must watch there children and think of there future.Worldly gains must not drive people to insanity.People trading there life for monies and erring religious doctrine.You mustn't die in wrong deeds.We have a duty to know and ensure we are on the right path.If only they knew better about sucide in Islam,Killing a law abiding person,causing pains,inflicting harm and causing fear/trouble in the land they would not die in such deceitful acts under groups like Boko haram.
Regardless of faith and tribe today Borno,Yobe,Plateau,Kaduna etc have being affected and brought to situation we all have no peace or reason to feel safe.Its our collective duty to save the North.Rise against any violence and any form of group wedging war or being sympathetic to destabilizing the North regardless of there status.WE CAN RECLAIM THE NORTH FOR US AND THE FUTURE!!!! LETS RESIST ANY FORM OF MILITANCY OR EXTREMISM FOR BLOOD LETTING!!!!
As good Muslims we must all remember our duties to protecting our neighbors,we must know that a non-believer has rights and this rights include to worship,live peacefully within our domains.We must do things because of God and not because of fear.Our scholars who are knowledgeable have spoken time and time again.They have define the group Boko haram as evil and UN-Islamic.As such we must label them so and resist any in our community.We must be observant and we must report suspicious activities.Where we can't stop them.We must ignore the criticisms from the south and do this for ourselves and for God sake.In the Qur'an "Suratul Kafirun" clearly says alot about allowing people and minding yours.We are not oppressed and we owe a duty to protecting subjects that pay taxes to our communities and do there bids to keep peace in our domains.There slaughter is not justifiable and its honestly devoid of any Islamic support.Boko haram are wrong and have chosen a part to only spill blood and bring destruction.Is that what Islam says and is that what the Northern culture encourages.I say a big NO!!!!!We should not and never let this people take us down the road to destruction.We need to fight this by acting.It has gone beyond being quiet and silently saying no!!! act now and save tomorrow.The North is burning,our North and lives are taken everyday.
WILL YOU THEN RISE TO THIS AND RESIST THE TROUBLE MAKERS AMONGST US and DO YOUR DUTY TO PROTECT YOUR NEIGHBOR ??

Suratul Kafirun:
Say, "O disbelievers, [1] I do not worship that which you worship, [2] nor do you worship the One whom I worship. [3] And neither I am going to worship that which you have worshipped, [4] nor will you worship the One whom I worship. [5] For you is your faith, and for me, my faith." [6]
Re: North Stolen By Boko Haram! by hakanai(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

For Intelligent Minds Pls! Read, To Know Why Subsidy Must Go. / Policemen Shooting @ Protesters @ Jakande (first Gate B/stop). / Police Attack Nwabueze , Braithwaite , Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.