Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Did Jonathan Really Travelled To South Africa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Jonathan Really Travelled To South Africa. (878 Views)

Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? / Why Did Jonathan Return Capital Oil To Ifeanyi Uba? / After Subsidy Removal. Did Jonathan Achieve Anything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jonathan Really Travelled To South Africa. by maddock(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2012
The Honourable member from Kano just made a very good observation about Jonathan travelling to SA with two Aircraft and uncountable number of aides. If this is really true the deceit of the President never cease to amaze me. With the country nearly upside down, a seemingly inter religious/trabal war looming and also the issue of the fuel removal subsidy saga. He still has the mind and heart to travel to SA?
Re: Did Jonathan Really Travelled To South Africa. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2012
If jonathan travelled how com is he at the eagle square launching his bus transit scheme. Which buy the way is live or did he pre-record this one too. I'm confused oh.
Re: Did Jonathan Really Travelled To South Africa. by maddock(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2012
@henry Men this whole tin don dey confuse person. Why would the Honourable member from kano make that statement on national and live TV when it is obvious he didn't get his facts right.
Re: Did Jonathan Really Travelled To South Africa. by sexy74(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2012
Henry120:

If jonathan travelled how com is he at the eagle square launching his bus transit scheme. Which buy the way is live or did he pre-record this one too. I'm confused oh.

how far is South Africa from Nigeria when he has a private jet>

He might have been there and still make it o eagle square on time.

all this is propaganda.

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Mission The Future / Pls I Need A Fast Reply Of How To Deliver My Letter To My State Governor. / Emir's Palace Hit In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.