Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Become Cameraman And Video Editor Today! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Become Cameraman And Video Editor Today! (1293 Views)

Professional Video Director, Video Editor, 3D Effect Animation, And Cinematograp / Professional Photographer And Video Coverage / A Warri Based Photograper + Cameraman Needed For Contract Work At Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become Cameraman And Video Editor Today! by MyCAR1: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2012
Now is The Time to Live Your Dreams

Every week in Nigeria

Millions of naira exchange hands as service fees and salaries for people who know how to record with the video camera and edit videos on computers.

You too can share out of these millions by becoming a videographer today.

Learn how to handle a video camera and how to edit your videos all by yourself, in just three weekends!

Learn how to cover and edit weddings, corporate events, tee-vee news and documentaries, movies and so on.

Enrol today by getting a form for yourself from

Stephen Elegbede In Lagos Television (LTV) ---0805-65-03-399

Abosede Adegboyega, Radio Lagos/Eko Fm.----0803-60-48-769

Friday Ahaiba, National Troupe Of Nigeria, National Art Theatre, Iganmu Lagos ------08055627806

Training holds on February 11th, 18th and 25th, 2011.

FORMS: N2000 only

TUITION: N20,000 only

Hurry, limited seats available!

For details, please call:

0818-9-65-65-70

080-66-02-51-50

Or visit www.videotraining.webs.com
Re: Become Cameraman And Video Editor Today! by lagoshost(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2012
I am interested, but your site is not coming up!
Re: Become Cameraman And Video Editor Today! by VillageBoi(m): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
lagoshost:

I am interested, but your site is not coming up!
If they can't even get their site to work then they are probably not going to be able to turn you into a 'cameraman + editor' over 'just 3' weekends,  just saying!
Re: Become Cameraman And Video Editor Today! by MyCAR1: 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2012
@villageboi: That's too shallow of you in terms of thinking. How could you jump into such a conclusion? Too bad. Anyway, the site may not come up on yur fone because we are having a challenge with its mobile version. Click on this, and you're sure to link up, either on phone or PC.Click here NOW: http:///zgPMP3
Re: Become Cameraman And Video Editor Today! by VillageBoi(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2012
My CAR:

@villageboi: That's too shallow of you in terms of thinking. How could you jump into such a conclusion? Too bad. Anyway, the site may not come up on yur fone because we are having a challenge with its mobile version. Click on this, and you're sure to link up, either on phone or PC.Click here NOW: http:///zgPMP3

Hmmmmmm. I never said I was trying it on my phone; your new (that I've bolbed above) link doesn't work either. So my initial 'thoughts' still stand.
Re: Become Cameraman And Video Editor Today! by MyCAR1: 5:38am On Jan 18, 2012
Thanks villageboi. But I think you check your settings. This site is opening on other peoples browsers, mine inclusive. I've tried on three different PCs and several people's phones. Maybe you should try it this way. www.videography9ja@. Best of Luck!

(1) (Reply)

Video LIVE Streaming for your events / Full Air Conditioned Hall For Your Events In Abuja / Catering Services In Abuja For Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.