Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Leadership - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Leadership (1226 Views)

5 Leadership Qualities Every Nigerian Should Have / Want Information About "grooming Enterprise Leadership Programme" / Announcing The 3rd Annual Leap Africa Nigerian Youth Leadership Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leadership by sil(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2006
A student sends this intp mailbox:

Teachers are always wondering why their students don't try or why they don't seem interested. It's been my experience that a lot of teachers out there put the minimal effort to construct a good curriculum, and don't put their heart in soul into the subject. What happens is they get students who don't try.
We want to be inspired and led by a leader. Too many times we get these teachers who make class seem like it's torture.
A good class inspires you to want to do more. When a favorite professor recently had to cancel a class, I was sad because that class is my favorite vice. Another class, though, is so bad that it makes me want to change majors.
So if teachers out there are unhappy with the results of what their students are doing, they need to take a look at themselves and ask if they are putting in enough effort to inspire the students.

(1) (Reply)

Finance For Non-finance Personnel; Intercontinental Muscat, Oman; 18th-21st Marc / Placement Wanted In Nigeria / Iata Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.