Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! (2024 Views)

Senator Abe Walks On Bare Feet In His Community (Photos) / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by Gbawe: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2012
BlackPikiN:

You are so much of a hypocrite!
Damn!

Clear off dude !!! Stop this pathetic stalking!!! What kind of obsession is this? You are adding nothing here , i.e for or against the debate, and all you are doing is chasing me around like a scorned b.i.t.c.h !!! What is wrong with some of you? Take your effing attention elsewhere. I don't give a damn what you think of me so get lost because you are only sounding like a broken record . We get it "gbawe is a hypocrite" a bigot, a supremacist, an apologist of Tinubu, a hater of GEJ, a parasite, from the ethnic group of "lazy phucks" blah, blah !!!! Hope I covered the entire list for you? Now get lost and get a life !!!
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2012
Now people are just being plain irrational? Jonathan and deception? Really?? I hate the way many of the so-called intelligent among us act like, and speak like hormonal women when there is no need for such.  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by VoodooDoll(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2012
Gbawe,

The huge waste at the centre is responsible for the ability of GEJ to employ pitiable sycophants to raise up tribalistic sentiments.  These are the same type of people that sold their fathers, mothers, daughters, sons, brothers and sisters to the Europeans for mirrors and snuff.
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by Beaf: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2012
^
Is the waste in the centre the reason that phucked up states that have no excuse to exist cannot fund Abuja, instead they go on a monthly begging pilgrimage?
They are all official almajiri's. embarassed

VoodooDoll:

[Reno],

I know it is the corpses of unborn children that you feast on at breakfast, lunch and dinner.  

Your father, GEJ, swore to uphold the Nigerian constitution. If you are not aware of this, it is because like the dumb child you are you were sent to school but did not read.  Expensive illiteracy.

As Yorubas, we have been living within the South West of Nigeria and other parts of West Africa for a long time.   My great, great grand parents moved to Lagos before your father's right hand could touch his left ear - but  I digress.

But since you are a failed lawyer (not even good enough for charge and bail work), you will have to be taught online in an anonymous forum.

Now if your father, GEJ, wants to change Nigeria's constitution he is free to within the constitutionally allowed methods but [Reno] stop living on the corpses of dead Nigerian children (both born and unborn).  

And for the record Ogun state industries punch above their weight and the oil that leaks offshore does end up on the shores of Lagos, Ogun and Ondo. So your constant cries are disgusting.

I dare you to deny your father.  You this deranged DOG! The proud and hardworking Itsekiris I know are ashamed and embarrassed of you and your deeds.

If you like, blow a fuse and jump off the cliff, its your problem and it will not change the fact of your abject laziness.

I don't know if you are a dunce or you are pretending, but you failed to show a single line in the constitution to back up your lazy phuck arguments.
Secondly, I couldn't give an arse about when your forefathers and whatever they worship, moved to your current hometown. It adds nothing to the argument and does not justify your being a lazy, beggarly phuck with nothing to contribute to the growth of Nigeria.

Get your state working and stop being fixated on oil and FG handouts like a disgusting parasite, who is only existing to take out of Nigeria and give nothing back, especially when you are not disabled.
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by VoodooDoll(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^

[Reno]

For your information Ogun, my state of origin and Lagos my birth state are working just fine.  It is you and your demonic type that spend all day, week and month on internet forums and twitter spreading lies.

You are free to hug as many transformers as you want, that would not increase GEJ's IQ by a single point. But as you are failed lawyer, you do not have the IQ to know this. Hence your constant lurch to tribalistic stupidity.

GEJ is quite possibly the slowest, dumbest, easily led, and worst president currently living on the face of this earth. You and your kind are the parasites living off Nigeria's vast resources.
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by Beaf: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2012
VoodooDoll:

[Reno]

For your information Ogun, my state of origin and Lagos my birth state are working just fine.  It is you and your demonic type that spend all day, week and month on internet forums and twitter spreading lies.

You are free to hug as many transformers as you want, that would not increase GEJ's IQ by a single point. GEJ is quite possible the worst president currently living on the face of this earth. You and your kind are the parasites living off Nigeria's vast resources.

You know you are lying. All 36 states, including Ogun and Lagos are phucked up and beggarly. And so are you.
Get your state generating wealth, developing and feeding you; that is its constitutional duty. Nobody was born to be a beggar and there is no pride in being a parasite fighting for freebies while ignoring the fuckry of your state governor and LG boss. You should be weeping with shame.

If your sorry arse has ever been abroad, it would have found out that thats how developed countries work; LG's and states are the centres of development. Parasites never develop.
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by VoodooDoll(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2012
As [Reno] is too dumb to use google or to read my comment, for the benefit of others here is the link and source:

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm#EstablishmentOfCertainFederalExecBodies

C - Public Revenue
162. (1) T[b]he Federation shall maintain a special account to be called "the Federation Account" into which shall be paid all revenues collected by the Government of the Federation, except the proceeds from the personal income tax of the personnel of the armed forces of the Federation, the Nigeria Police Force, the Ministry or department of government charged with responsibility for Foreign Affairs and the residents of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.[/b]

(2) The President, upon the receipt of advice from the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission, shall table before the National Assembly proposals for revenue allocation from the Federation Account, and in determining the formula, the National Assembly shall take into account, the allocation principles especially those of population, equality of States, internal revenue generation, land mass, terrain as well as population density;

Provided that the principle of derivation shall be constantly reflected in any approved formula as being not less than thirteen per cent of the revenue accruing to the Federation Account directly from any natural resources.

As you are a failed lawyer you are not aware who the  Attorney General of the Federation is and what the legal judgement in the Supreme Court on the constitution was:

http://www.nigeria-law.org/Attorney-General%20of%20the%20Federation%20%20V%20%20Attorney-General%20of%20Abia%20State%20&%2035%20Ors.htm

Read up and educate yourself before you go out and hug transformers:

Here is the judgement on the above sections of the constitution by Nigeria's supreme court.

Judgement of the Court
Delivered by
Michael Ekundayo Ogundare. J.S.C

Section 162(1) of the Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (hereinafter is referred to as the Constitution or the 1999 Constitution) establishes the Federation Account into which shall be paid all revenues collected by the Government of the Federation, with a few exceptions not relevant to the case in hand.

Sub-section (2) of section 162 of the Constitution empowers the National Assembly to determine the formula for the distribution of funds in the Federation Account. Sub section (2) provides:

"162(2)     The President, upon the receipt of advice from the Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission, shall table before the National Assembly proposals for revenue allocation from the Federation Account, and in determining the formula, the National Assembly shall take into account, the allocation principles especially those of population, equality of States, internal revenue generation, land mass, terrain as well as population density;

Provided that the principle of derivation shall be constantly reflected in any approved formula as being not less than thirteen per cent of the revenue accruing to the Federation Account directly from any natural resources."

The proviso to the sub-section entrenches, with respect to natural resources, the principle of derivation in any formula the National Assembly may come up with. By this principle "not less than thirteen per cent" of the revenue accruing to the Federation Account directly from any natural resource shall be payable to a State of the Federation from which such natural resources are derived. For a State to qualify for this allocation of funds from the Federation Account, the natural resources must have come from within the boundaries of the State, that is, the resources must be located within that State.

There arose a dispute between the Federal Government, on the one hand, and the eight littoral States of Akwa- Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross-River, Delta, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo and Rivers State on the other hand as to the Southern (or seaward) boundary of each of these States.

The Federal Government contends that the southern (or seaward) boundary of each of these States is the low-water mark of the land surface of such State or, the seaward limit of inland waters within the State, as the case so requires. The Federal government, therefore, maintains that natural resources located within the Continental Shelf of Nigeria are not derivable from any State of the Federation.

The eight littoral States do not agree with the Federal Government’s contentions. Each claims that its territory extends beyond the low-water mark onto the territorial water and even onto the continental shelf and the exclusive economic zone. They maintain that natural resources derived from both onshore and offshore are derivable from their respective territory and in respect thereof each is entitled to the "not less than 13 per cent" allocation as provided in the proviso to subsection (2) of section 162 of the Constitution.

Now run off and spread your demonic lies elsewhere.
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by VoodooDoll(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2012
[Reno]

You failed in Uniben and failed again in Wolverhampton. But today, you are still failing.

Run along now lying failure.
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by VoodooDoll(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2012
ACN is working, Lagos is working.

Ogun industries, people and ACN are working despite PDP's evil attempt to steal everything.

You dumb thug!
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by Gbawe: 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2012
Nchara:

Dude, I am no fan of GEJ but I will not let irredentists with sinister motives run down the Govt. What are you and your ACN governors doing about other natural resources in Nigeria? Why the fixation on oil?

Ok. Sorry if I deemed you a fan of GEJ. The fact of the matter is that it is not ordinary folks from the SW or Core North benefitting from the oil of the ND. I have provided what the constitution sets out above as per the control of mineral resources found within States. Clearly you can see for yourself that the FG is in charge totally with 13% derivation accruing to State providing the extracted resources . The FG then use that oil wealth (circa 90% of Nigeria's income) to subsidize the excess of a few , from all corners of Nigeria, involved with Politics and Governance.

This is why, disgracefully, recurrent expenditure is circa 73% and this is the reason everyone wants to be involved in politics. It is therefore pointless to ask some of us who only want a better Nigeria what "our fixation on oil is". I personally have no fixation with oil . In fact my support of the ACN is predicated on the Ideology of the Party that is seeking for the SW to move away from an indolent dependendence on the centre and the largesse associated with maintaining an FG that gives Nigeria nothing in return.

Look at what every single damn ACN Governor is doing and answer truthfully if they appear to have a "fixation" on oil. Emphasis is on better tax collection, increasing IGR, usage of money market instruments (bonds et al) to assist capital/developmental spending, improving regional cooperation/trading/tranport, improving areas of economic advantages (Agriculture, tourism et al) to free the SW of a dependence on the centre, etc .

The "parasites" are the politicians and AGIPs from every region who keep in place a system that churns out the OBJ's, Yar Adua's, GEJ's and anyone recognized as capable of keeping affairs "business as usual" . I.e the "business as usual" indolence that means there is a constant conspiracy to keep the oil flowing and benefitting a few. As I said earlier, oil does not benefit ordinary Nigerians and those are the folks I am concerned about. Aside the paid political hacks , I doubt there is one single "parasite" on NL because most of us have nothing to do with oil and gain nada from income derived through it.

We need to open our eyes to see those, from every single corner of Nigeria, enjoying the oil wealth of Nigeria. These people find it easier to keep this arrangement going rather than genuinely supervise a dynamic approach that would see the mineral endowment of every State developed commercially and aggressively. Next time you wish to speak of those fixated on oil, cast a glance in the directon of the executive and Legislative arm of Government. They are the real beneficiary of Nigeria's oil wealth and not your fellow Nigerians who themselves have wealth in their soil that the FG is now not bothered to develop because oil income is flowing too easily and because diverting money toward expensive excavation/development/mining of mineral resources means some , too used to largesse, will be out of pocket.
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by Beaf: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2012
VoodooDoll:

ACN is working, Lagos is working.

Ogun industries, people and ACN are working despite PDP's evil attempt to steal everything.

You dumb thug!

Yet, you want awuf from Abuja? shocked shocked shocked shocked
See mystery! grin grin grin grin

Come talk to us, when you have found the lines in the constitution, instead of a "Salami" court judgement for parasitic phucks who don't wanna work.
. . .And keep calling me Reno, it only shows how weak your battery is. lol
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by Katsumoto: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2012
Firstly, attacking posters removes from the debate. Lets focus on the issues.

I don't see how the Nigerian government can claim to improve infrastructure and transform Nigeria on the basis of removing the subsidy which will generate $7 Billion annually when the Nigerian government has mismanaged annual revenues of $40Billion in the last ten years alone. How do you transform a country without planning for the negative effects of the subsidy removal on the economy? Surely, a first year economics graduate knows that not only will essential service industries (food, transportation, housing) suffer but non-essential industries (entertainment, telecoms, insurance, etc) will almost be starved of sustainable revenues. I am yet to read any palliatives with regards to the consequences of lower disposable incomes on the Nigerian economy.

Beaf,

It is wrong to accuse other Nigerians of parasitism. The corruption and incompetence which pervades Nigeria affects all Nigerians. The Nigerian Constitution, and its parts, gives power to the government at the centre. Direction and leadership must come from the centre. Most parts of Nigeria are blessed with resources in one way or the other. The blame for the under-development of natural minerals industry lies with successive Nigerian governments. If the states are expected to develop their regions, then the constitution must change first. As a known supporter of the current president, such language can be termed as incendiary leading to a 'them against us' situation. That position doesn't help the president, who should be a president for all rather than a president for oil-producing areas.
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by Nchara: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2012
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by Beaf: 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2012
Katsumoto:

Beaf,

It is wrong to accuse other Nigerians of parasitism. The corruption and incompetence which pervades Nigeria affects all Nigerians. The Nigerian Constitution, and its parts, gives power to the government at the centre. Direction and leadership must come from the centre. Most parts of Nigeria are blessed with resources in one way or the other. The blame for the under-development of natural minerals industry lies with successive Nigerian governments. If the states are expected to develop their regions, then the constitution must change first. As a known supporter of the current president, such language can be termed as incendiary leading to a 'them against us' situation. That position doesn't help the president, who should be a president for all rather than a president for oil-producing areas.

So, the truth is incendiary? And GEJ supporters have no right to speak truths? Please tell another story, I am arguing my position about matters I already consider incendiary and worth hitting the trenches for. Perhaps, you do not yet understand what the recent events in Delta state portend, the constitution was written to exploit and any exploiter is rightly termed a parasite.

Even Hilary Clinton said so, even if in different words.
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by Nchara: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2012
Beaf:

In the absence of people like you, the ACN media machine on NL would have run GEJ''s govt to the gutters on this forum. Keep up the good job of countering them. Until they start calling the excesses of fasola and Tinubu to question, I consider them all as hypocrites and wasteful attention seekers.

Politically speaking, I am an independent person but I support GEJ's govt and asked my people at home to vote for him. I would also have voted him were I in a position to do so. He is not the best Nigeria can offer, but he was the best among his competitors for the position. He needs time to clear the mess that others before him have made and to make his own mess that others will clear in the future. That is how it goes even in the most developed of nations. He should HOWEVER ensure that the fuel subsidy is utilized for the purposes it is meant.
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by Katsumoto: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2012
Beaf:

So, the truth is incendiary? And GEJ supporters have no right to speak truths? Please tell another story, I am arguing my position about matters I already consider incendiary and worth hitting the trenches for. Perhaps, you do not yet understand what the recent events in Delta state portend, the constitution was written to exploit and any exploiter is rightly termed a parasite.

Even Hilary Clinton said so, even if in different words.

Most Nigerians derive little benefit from the Nigerian government. The parasites are the government officials and their contractor friends who have made millions and billions from the resources of the Niger Delta. I don't think that ordinary Nigerians who are struggling to make ends meet should be referred to as parasites. In any case, the oil being in the Niger Delta doesn't make every one from that region wealthy or hardworking. The oil either belongs to the federal government as dictated by the constitution or to whoever would have held the title to onshore oil fields. Offshore oil is a different matter. Offshore oil either belongs to the federal government or would have belonged to governments of the eastern, mid-western, and western regions if things hadn't changed. The point I am trying to make is that, even in a Niger Delta nation, landowners would refer to other citizens as parasites if oil was produced from their landed properties.

What recent events in Delta state are you referring to?

Edited
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by Gbawe: 12:21am On Jan 09, 2012
Nchara:

Beaf:

In the absence of people like you, the ACN media machine on NL would have run GEJ''s govt to the gutters on this forum. Keep up the good job of countering them. Until they start calling the excesses of fasola and Tinubu to question, I consider them all as hypocrites and wasteful attention seekers.

Politically speaking, I am an independent person but I support GEJ's govt and asked my people at home to vote for him. I would also have voted him were I in a position to do so. He is not the best Nigeria can offer, but he was the best among his competitors for the position. He needs time to clear the mess that others before him have made and to make his own mess that others will clear in the future. That is how it goes even in the most developed of nations. He should HOWEVER ensure that the fuel subsidy is utilized for the purposes it is meant.

Is that how it works? You ask a question pretending as if you want earnest discourse;
What are you and your ACN governors doing about other natural resources in Nigeria? Why the fixation on oil?

You then gain a response attempting to maintain a sincere rapport we can use for everyone to learn from. You then totally ignore the direct response to your own question only to write things that reveal your biased and hateful mind was not really interested in hearing the response of those you have decided never to accomodate because of your primordial and ethnic clannishness. I won't bother with pathetic idiots like you in future. You cannot even be bothered to keep up a converstation that you can learn from and I , and the entire forum, can learn from also. What does that show about people like you and the innate hatred and intolerance of others that totally controls you to the extent , even when solutions are being sought, you are more interested in clannishness and stereotyping that can never foster progress.
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by Nchara: 12:28am On Jan 09, 2012
Gbawe:

Is that how it works? You ask a question pretending as if you want earnest discourse;
You then gain a response attempting to maintain a sincere rapport we can use for everyone to learn from. You then totally ignore the direct response to your own question only to write things that reveal your biased and hateful mind was not really interested in hearing the response of those you have decided never to accomodate because of your primordial and ethnic clannishness. I won't bother with pathetic idiots like you in future. You cannot even be bothered to keep up a converstation that you can learn from and I , and the entire forum, can learn from also. What does that show about people like you and the innate hatred and intolerance of others that totally controls you to the extent , even when solutions are being sought, you are more interested in clannishness and stereotyping that can never foster progress.

I know you. You do not care about the opinions of others who are not of ACN. Why should I bother about you and your hediotic opinions that your spew all over the damn place? If you say I hate ACN then I say you also hate GEJ and PDP and anything none SW. That is fair game, I suppose.
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by Beaf: 12:29am On Jan 09, 2012
^
Nchara, don't mind that bitter mug. I have never seen such a hate filled and petty individual, who would stretch stories and lies at the drop of a hat.

Katsumoto:

Most Nigerians derive little benefit from the Nigerian government. The parasites are the government officials and their contractor friends who have made millions and billions from the resources of the Niger Delta. I don't think that ordinary Nigerians who are struggling to make ends meet should be referred to as parasites. In any case, the oil being in the Niger Delta doesn't make every one from that region wealthy or hardworking. The oil either belongs to the federal government as dictated by the constitution or to whoever would have held the title to onshore oil fields. Offshore oil is a different matter. Offshore oil either belongs to the federal government or would have belonged to governments of the eastern, mid-western, and western regions if things hadn't changed. The point I am trying to make is that, even in a Niger Delta nation, landowners would refer to other citizens as parasites if oil was produced from their landed properties.

Edited

Katsumoto, all are parasites to a degree, even newborn babies; anybody who cannot stand up and point out the truth about our exploitative system is not just a parasite, but one with rude expletives attached.
There is no degree of smooth wording that can paint over the rotten system. Neither can we ever develop with a system that effectively sponsors indolence and pays unproductive states to go right on being unproductive. Can you tell me which state you know that can survive without Abuja's handouts and why? Just look at how much turmoil the relatively mild subsidy removal is causing, talkless of zero oil, then we might see cannibalism intead of protests.

You and I know that our system is wretched and titerring toward the precipice, so lets ask for a rearrangement, instead of an aimless protest.
I have posted various articles about mere cities that make more money than the entire Nigeria; they do it through proper organisation and system's that are governed by enduring philosophies and ideologies. These are things worth protesting for, not "my pocket and damn the kids" style stuff.

Can someone tell me Nigeria's ideology, aside from a monthly stampede to Abuja with our begging bowls.
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by Nchara: 12:33am On Jan 09, 2012
Beaf:

^
Nchara, don't mind that bitter mug. I have never seen such a hate filled and petty individual, who would stretch stories and lie at the drop of a hat.

We know them of course. When Fasola increased fees and created all sorts of taxes that affect the masses, what did they say? Why did they not bring down that government. Buncha hypocrites, paid hacks.
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by Gbawe: 12:44am On Jan 09, 2012
Katsumoto:

Edited

Some , as mindless pawns, will continue to allow themselves to be used as 'spoilers' and tools of "divide and conquer". They come here talking about "parasites" in the clearest signs they are paid agents of Government ala Reno Omokri.

Nairalanders , IMO, has many members who are simply concerned about the plight of other less fortunate Nigerians. If we look at issues holistically, the "parasites" are not Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis or any other ethnic group. The "parasites" are those, from every single ethnic group , who arrogate the wealth of Nigeria unto a small band of politicians,Government workers/jobbers and cronies.  Stop that evil system and Nigeria thrives . Simple.

We are going nowhere, as a Nation, while the paid disciples of that system continue to sponsor an online agenda of confusion that makes[b] ordinary[/b] Nigerians see other ordinary Nigerians , equally as poor as they are, as the enemy. When GEJ  and Sambo eat N1 billion of food annually do they feed Bayelsa and Kaduna folks alone with that fraudulent allocation or do they feed the patronage system of fraud 'owners of Nigeria' , from every corner of Nigeria , will benefit from?
Re: Jonathan And His SURE Deception Laid Bare ! by Gbawe: 12:59am On Jan 09, 2012
Nchara:

I know you. You do not care about the opinions of others who are not of ACN. Why should I bother about you and your [b]hediotic opinions[/b] that your spew all over the damn place? If you say I hate ACN then I say you also hate GEJ and PDP and anything none SW. That is fair game, I suppose.
You[b] directly[/b] show yourself as lacking character and integrity here because you asked:
What are you and your ACN governors doing about other natural resources in Nigeria? Why the fixation on oil?

You gained a civil response common decency , if backed by a quest for knowledge, means you should respond to.

Instead, bigotry did not allow you to continue the conversation because your closed mind was never really seeking a conversational response to begin with. 

As a cretinous bigot and barbarian, only able to argue along lines of base feudalism and clannishness that ignores legal provisions all legislators in Nigeria, to include those from your holier-than-thou region endorsed, you ran away. That suits your agenda of simplistically positing that the SW and core North are the problem of Nigeria while you 'innocent' folks from the SS and SE are saints ands victims - never mind that it can be easily proven (NDDC for example) that no one has sold you out more than your own "sons" and "daughters".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Nigeria On Its Way To An End. / We Will Only Reply Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother / Everybody, Including Bbc Are Talking About Biafra (SEE VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.