Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Northeners Fleeing Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northeners Fleeing Owerri (1077 Views)

Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH / DHQ: Military Captures Arms Caches Abandoned By Fleeing Boko Haram / Boko Haram: Okorocha Plans To Register Northeners In Imo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northeners Fleeing Owerri by Otunne1: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2012
northeners were seen fleeing owerri this evening because hausa people are been killed in aba. Can anybody confirm this please.
Re: Northeners Fleeing Owerri by Lasinoh: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2012
Very good!
Now, go and kill all those Southerners who refuse to leave the North. . . kiss

Serves y'awl right. If you don't want One Nigeria. . . start practicing what you preach with your arzzzes.
Hypocrites! kiss
Re: Northeners Fleeing Owerri by Chyz2: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2012
Let me refrain from posting bad news. I'll just put it this way, everyone should return to his home.
Re: Northeners Fleeing Owerri by Nchara: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2012
I am happy to see a separation so imminent.
I am sad at the loss of lives of inncocent people from both sides.
Re: Northeners Fleeing Owerri by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2012
I which part of Aba was this happening?
Re: Northeners Fleeing Owerri by dustydee: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2012
This is bad.
Lasinoh:

Very good!
Now, go and kill all those Southerners who refuse to leave the North. . . kiss

Serves y'awl right. If you don't want One Nigeria. . . start practicing what you preach with your arzzzes.
Hypocrites! kiss

Re: Northeners Fleeing Owerri by temjon: 12:12am On Jan 09, 2012
The Northerners are fast becoming one of the most deluded group of people in an INCREASINGLY global society were people all over coexists for common good. Becoming a victim of a peaceful religion, by engaging in a distorted and incoherent interpretation of the Holy Book entrusted upon them by Great Prophet Mohammed. Without the South these group of people will certainly not be any better than countries like Niger, Chad, Sudan, if you,ve not observed, these are among the poorest nations in the World.

KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE IS WRONG AND WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION, READ MY LIPS, Religion which were brought to us are being deserted in droves by same people that introduced them to us. Is something fundamentally flawed with us as Africans/Blacks? Be wise fellow Nigerians !!!
Re: Northeners Fleeing Owerri by birdman(m): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2012
internet warriors, smh
Re: Northeners Fleeing Owerri by stayreal: 1:05am On Jan 09, 2012
My father is in Aba. I have not heard such news.
Re: Northeners Fleeing Owerri by Nchara: 1:11am On Jan 09, 2012
stayreal:

My father is in Aba. I have not heard such news.

You are right. My brother in Umuahia just informed me that it is a baseless rumor. He conformed though that they are fleeing the SE. I guess their conscience is worrying them. Poor innocent souls. See what their wicked brothers up north have caused them.
Re: Northeners Fleeing Owerri by stayreal: 1:30am On Jan 09, 2012
Nchara:

You are right. My brother in Umuahia just informed me that it is a baseless rumor. He conformed though that they are fleeing the SE. I guess their conscience is worrying them. Poor innocent souls. See what their wicked brothers up north have caused them.

True, I spoke to my father two days ago. He said that he saw hausa miltary boys rounding up and talking to hausas in Aba. They may have been preparing to leave but nobody was being attacked.
Re: Northeners Fleeing Owerri by kettykin: 8:28am On Jan 09, 2012
@ Nchara and stayreal . Hausas / fulani are fleeing the South , what are the igbos still doing up North, does the cow pick race when nothing is pursuing it.

it is either these cows have sensed or heard of a coming sunami and are running for their lives
Re: Northeners Fleeing Owerri by Ngwakwe: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2012
^
The northerners have almost zero investment in the East hence can always return home without counting any loss while the north want to loot and dispossess the Easterners of thier hard earn life investment. Shame on you, they will fight and not runaway
Re: Northeners Fleeing Owerri by londoner: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2012
Maybe there are fleeing because they have been warned of what is about to be unleashed on Igbos up north and want to avoid any reprisal.

Igbo's need to wake up and get out of the North. If Northerners are fleeing without being chased then you need to be thinking about what they know, that YOU DONT!!!!!!!!
Re: Northeners Fleeing Owerri by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2012
The good holy books say evil doers run when no one is after them.However,I advice those southerners up north to move immediatly.Their could be more to this than meet the eyes.Mallam running away from the south? Meeeeeeeeen! I go take off immediatly if I dey for north
Re: Northeners Fleeing Owerri by LogicMind: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2012
Igbos please don't run. Arm yourselves.
Re: Northeners Fleeing Owerri by stayreal: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2012
londoner:

Maybe there are fleeing because they have been warned of what is about to be unleashed on Igbos up north and want to avoid any reprisal.

Igbo's need to wake up and get out of the North. If Northerners are fleeing without being chased then you need to be thinking about what they know, that YOU DONT!!!!!!!!

We know this already. They are planning more attacks, if anybody decides to stay up north and they have the means to come south, they are on their own. We are not stupid. We know that some hausa civilians and those in police and military help boko haram. A lot of igbo people have left the north already.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Bury Ojukwu. ( Cannibals Rearing Their Ugly Heads? ) / Boko Haram-fg Talks Breaks Down As Datti Ahmad Withdraws / Second Niger Bridge Construction Begins In Sept - Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.