Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,004 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Funny Chinese - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Chinese (877 Views)

Funny Chinese Commercial Brands / Funny Chinese Answer / A Very Funny Chinese Story.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Chinese by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2012
A CHINESE GUY CALLS (read out loud)

Caller: Hello can i speak to Annie wan?

Operator: Yes, you can speak to me. .
Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie wan!

Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak to me. Who is this?

Caller: I'm Sam Wan and I need to talk to Annie Wan!

Operator: I know you are somone and you want to talk to anyone, But what's this urgent matter about?

Caller: Well. .Just tell my sister Annie wan that on brother Noe wan was involved in an accident. Noe wan was injured and now Noe wan is being sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery wan is on to the hospital.

Operator: Look, If no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, the accident isn't an urgent matter!
You may find this hilarious but I don't have time to this

Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?
Operator: I'm Saw Ree
Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!!

Operator: That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree!

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Like A Baby. . . . . . . Projan For Life / 2 Million Whaala / 20 Questions For Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.