Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Will I Be Denied Visa To Study In Canada Due To My Age? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Will I Be Denied Visa To Study In Canada Due To My Age? (4466 Views)

5 Signs That Your Visa Application Will Be Denied / 20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa / I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Be Denied Visa To Study In Canada Due To My Age? by goldplated(m): 5:01am On Jan 09, 2012
please i want to know if i would be denied visa to study an undergraduate course in canada due to my Age. I'm 27.
Re: Will I Be Denied Visa To Study In Canada Due To My Age? by bolame: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2012
why dont you try other country apart from canada where you can get easily in and find your way from there
Re: Will I Be Denied Visa To Study In Canada Due To My Age? by damola1: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2012
bolame:

why dont you try other country apart from canada where you can get easily in and find your way from there

Thought the question was about Age relative to Canada.
Re: Will I Be Denied Visa To Study In Canada Due To My Age? by bolame: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2012
ok let wait and see
Re: Will I Be Denied Visa To Study In Canada Due To My Age? by damola1: 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2012
bolame:

damola1 i tot you should have understand my comment, the chance of him getting the visa meant be 2pcent i know people who are 19 years with all the documents required and from a well to do family being refuse for no reasons so truthfully if he is 17 or 33 does nt matter the door to their immigration is close

Thanks for clarify, so, It's now 2% possibility to go to Canada now to study regardless of age?, Do you have any idea why it's so?
Re: Will I Be Denied Visa To Study In Canada Due To My Age? by goldplated(m): 5:04am On Jan 10, 2012
i dont understand your answers. please someone tell me
Re: Will I Be Denied Visa To Study In Canada Due To My Age? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2012
@goldplated. Your age does not matter , but if you have graduated from high school close to three year or more , you would have to explain to them what you have been doing. so i think your best option is apply to school in europe, do a year there then transfer. Goodluck
Re: Will I Be Denied Visa To Study In Canada Due To My Age? by paris10: 12:10am On Jan 18, 2012
goldplated:

please i want to know if i would be denied visa to study an undergraduate course in canada due to my Age. I'm 27.

People that are of  your father's age get Student Visa, let alone small boy like you. You're a bit pessimistic, no wonder you're 27 and still trying for an undergraduate course

Excuses will not get you anywhere. Only lazy a.s.s guys would say there's a lion out there when asked to do something tangible with their lives.
Re: Will I Be Denied Visa To Study In Canada Due To My Age? by newmusic: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2012
@paris10, thats a bit harsh from you now, anyway you are on point.
OP apply and be optimistic, just back up your application with strong ties and fat account. then probably your working history so far.
Re: Will I Be Denied Visa To Study In Canada Due To My Age? by paris10: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
newmusic:

@paris10, thats a bit harsh from you now, anyway you are on point.
OP apply and be optimistic, just back up your application with strong ties and fat account. then probably your working history so far.

Sorry mate, I lost it a bit. Just want him to know age has got nothing to do with education. @goldplated, sorry if you offended with my post.
Re: Will I Be Denied Visa To Study In Canada Due To My Age? by bolame: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
@op so have you receive the visa? Lol

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Get An Italian Visa? / Nigerian's Languishing In Dentention Centre's In Libya / 8 Of The World's Best Underwater Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.