Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Oil Subsidy Is Fiction - For The Layman On The Street, Does Oil Subsidy Exist? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Subsidy Is Fiction - For The Layman On The Street, Does Oil Subsidy Exist? (562 Views)

No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari / Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele / Fuel Subsidy Is A Lie – Prof David West (MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil Subsidy Is Fiction - For The Layman On The Street, Does Oil Subsidy Exist? by 3direct: 6:31am On Jan 09, 2012
Professor Tam David-West, Petroleum Minister during the era of General Muhammadu Buhari, and Mines, Power and Steel in the General Ibrahim Babangida government, spoke with GBENRO ADESINA on the controversy over oil subsidy removal

There is no oil subsidy in Nigeria. It is a lie and fraud. After the regime of General Buhari, I challenged government after government, from General Ibrahim Babangida and Chief Ernest Shonekan to General Olusegun Obasanjo and President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, to appear on national television with me to justify their subsidy.
Let me introduce you to the basics,

Please read full story continuation link ,
Link below

http://thenewsafrica.com/2011/10/24/oil-subsidy-is-fiction/

(1) (Reply)

Re: Protest At The Gates Of Otedola Owner Of African Petroleum And Tinubu / Police Commissioner Suspended Over Theescape Of Boko Haram Suspect / #occupynigeria Protesters In New York Shut Down Town Hall Meeting #VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.